Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. (902 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day / Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by Olayinka777(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Goodevening house, this is my very first time on this section. In fact I was confused in the sense that I didn't know where to post it. I appeal to the moderator to pls do the needful. Our beloved Nigerian Television Authority (International) NTA made this type of grave mistake, what was the gatekeeper thinking at the time? I rest my case here. I would let the picture speak for itself.

Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by eme1n(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
What is the mistake??
Seeeen...
Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by Olayinka777(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
eme1n:
What is the mistake??
pls hold on jare!
Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by BIDEEN: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olayinka777:
Goodevening house, this is my very first time on this section. In fact I was confused in the sense that I didn't know where to post it. I appeal to the moderator to pls do the needful. Our beloved Nigerian Television Authority (International) NTA made this type of grave mistake, what was the gatekeeper thinking at the time? I rest my case here. I would let the picture speak for itself.

wife of the Present kwa
Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by papadjaji: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
BIDEEN:

wife of the Present kwa

Before na cook of the president? Abi no be pmb wife? Is there any law creating the office of the 1st lady?
Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Torrrrr
Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by AbbieGee1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
oh NTA is a poop tv

I wonder what number it is on DSTV undecided

I swear I'll rather watch CCTV...*sighs
Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by osec007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
PRESENT tense ni past tense ko
Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by ouigy99(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olayinka777:

And what's the big deal now? Because it's NTA? Did you talk about other foreign media houses that has used different flags for Nigeria? Or the one that used another person's picture against Stephen Keshi?
My hommie, not that I'm siding this mistake, but do you know there is something they call human error? If you don't, please search for it in Google.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm! I Was Short Of Words When I Saw This. by Olayinka777(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
ouigy99:

And what's the big deal now? Because it's NTA? Did you talk about other foreign media houses that has used different flags for Nigeria? Or the one that used another person's picture against Stephen Keshi?
My hommie, not that I'm siding this mistake, but do you know there is something they call human error? If you don't, please search for it in Google.
I hear u sir!

(1) (Reply)

Alaba Boys Has Done Wonders (pix) / Rmd,gideon Okeke,mike Ezurounye,taiwo Ajai-lycett Others At The Grudge Premiere / Who Will Be The Next James Bond(007)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.