Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

What's Your Take On This Lady? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Your Take On This Lady? (3341 Views)

After Davido Bought Chioma Porshe See What This Lady Did To Her Lover / This Lady Is Claiming Mr. Eazi Is Her Boyfriend, See Birthday Shout Out / Shameful : See This Lady Facebook Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nairalanders what's your take on this future wife & mother? As for me oh, God knows i won't be the one to bring a curse upon my generation by marrying this type.. sad

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
What's wrong in marrying her?
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by overdrive(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Simply living d life grin
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
firstEVA:
What's wrong in marrying her?
Everything is wrong for me dear, she can't be a good mother (role model) to her kids, infact Love can never exist between me & this type. Everyone has his choice sha cool

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
overdrive:
Simply living d life grin
For real? cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Likei(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
she go sabi chook
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by ever811(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
is she Catholic? I can see that thing Catholic use's in burning incense.. and the smoke..nnanmeee

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by crazymommy(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
ever811:
is she Catholic? I can see that thing Catholic use's in burning incense.. and the smoke..nnanmeee

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
her picture irritates me not to talk of her in person

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by ouigy99(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mjshexy:
Nairalanders what's your take on this future wife & mother? As for me oh, God knows i won't be the one to bring a curse upon my generation by marrying this type.. sad
Na people like you dey go church go marry usher and chorister because of their holy appearance, only for you to figure after marriage that your lovely wife has done this and more worse. By the time she no carry Belle and Una go hospital, them go say her womb dey damaged. When you now ask her, she now says that back then in the university, her parents died and she was the first child and had to Carter for her siblings. Since her uncles weren't of help, she had to go "hustle" in the streets; hustle wey result to no fewer that 12 abortions.
Moral of the story, despite many people find this picture annoying, she might not be morally as bad as people beside you that you call "angel", "queen", "treasure", "mummy". Secondly, do not judge people's future from the past....go read the Bible or search Google for Mary Madeleine

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
ouigy99:

Na people like you dey go church go marry usher and chorister because of their holy appearance, only for you to figure after marriage that your lovely wife has done this and more worse. By the time she no carry Belle and Una go hospital, them go say her womb dey damaged. When you now ask her, she now says that back then in the university, her parents died and she was the first child and had to Carter for her siblings. Since her uncles weren't of help, she had to go "hustle" in the streets; hustle wey result to no fewer that 12 abortions.
Moral of the story, despite many people find this picture annoying, she might not be morally as bad as people beside you that you call "angel", "queen", "treasure", "mummy". Secondly, do not judge people's future from the past....go read the Bible or search Google for Mary Madeleine
Nawa for u oh bros, it's just my personal choice naw. Don't u knw that this lady can even be a choir member or an usher in church but that's not my business, i'm only concerned about the character & attitude of who ever i date, dats me 4 u bro undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by ouigy99(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mjshexy:
Nawa for u oh bros, it's just my personal choice naw. Don't u knw that this lady can even be a choir member or an usher in church but that's not my business, i'm only concerned about the character & attitude of who ever i date, dats me 4 u bro undecided
Bros, don't get me wrong too, I was also sharing my personal opinion. Sorry if I insulted you in anyway. But in life (including marriage) we all have to pray for the best and prepare for the worse.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
ouigy99:

Bros, don't get me wrong too, I was also sharing my personal opinion. Sorry if I insulted you in anyway. But in life (including marriage) we all have to pray for the best and prepare for the worse.
Yea i understand that, thanks
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by MrKamar(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin keep it up babe grin
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2016
MrKamar:
grin keep it up babe grin
Lol...Your type of lady i guess grin
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by rose54321: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2016
She needs the fear of God, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. And wisdom is profitable enough to direct.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Her life..,her business
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by THONZE(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2016
BORN SMOKER......CATCH THEM YOUNG......grin grin
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2016
She can be married for Christ's sake. Because she's blowing a shisha pipe won't make her less a wife. We should please cut the lady some slack.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2016
rose54321:
She needs the fear of God, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. And wisdom is profitable enough to direct.
Oshey hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
rose54321:
You've said it all Rose cool
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:
She can be married for Christ's sake.
Because she's blowing a shisha pipe won't make her less a wife.
We should please cut the lady some slack.
Am very sure u won't want to have her as a wife cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mjshexy:
For real? cheesy
Hello dear smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello dear smiley
Hi sir
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Mjshexy:
Hi sir
Morning beauty. How was your night? smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Mjshexy(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Morning beauty. How was your night? smiley
was great thanks, hope yours was too
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by LoveJesus87(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Mjshexy:
was great thanks, hope yours was too
sure it was. Can we chat inbox? smiley
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by uyisteven(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mjshexy:

I know this Cinderella na...She don marry already...
Or na her twin be this??
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by Aden777(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
No comment
Re: What's Your Take On This Lady? by freshdude99(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mjshexy:
Everything is wrong for me dear, she can't be a good mother (role model) to her kids, infact Love can never exist between me & this type. Everyone has his choice sha cool
In as much as I take exception to that pic, my dear thou shall not judge jare....
She's apple of someone's heart u know!

(1) (Reply)

12year-old Boy Was Mysteriously Found Stuck Inside A Wall In Ondo State. Photos / Lil Kesh Involved In A Minor Accident In Obafemi Awolowo University / Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.