Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa (3343 Views)

Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Gossipblogger: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pay Lady who Connected her

A Very Fresh and Hot Drama is Coming up, Allow me to serve you hot, Ok, So a few weeks ago Remember Actress Tonto Dike traveled to South Africa for a Church Convention where she visited one of the Flamboyant Pastors in the Country Pastor Shephered Bushiri and she spent some days before returning (See Photos below!).

Now Yesterday Morning, Tonto Shared a photo of the Pastor on her page, Welcoming him to Nigeria, But a Lady just dropped a Bumshell on the Picture, the lady named Mimi on the Comment section accused Tonto Dike of sleeping with the Pastor for 18million naira during that her visit to SA, But That was not the problem, The lady says Tonto has refused to pay, Her Promoter Lady Golfer who made the connections for her to meet the Pastor.

She said it is the Major Reason why Tonto Cried out yesterday about been tired of life, Because Lady Golfer blocked all her efforts to meet The Pastor.

The Lady also advised Tonto's Good friend Mamajazz to hold her husband well.. And to confirm the Whole Accusations, The Mama Jazz replied the person on the comment section thanking her to the advice.

I Took a look at Lady Golfer’s Page and it shows that She promoted The Pastor, Bushiri on her page Before his Visit to Nigeria.

We await Tonto's Reply, for now see the drama below plus her fans also made hints..

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/tonto-dike-accused-of-sleeping-with-sa.html

CC; Lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Swegzfreak: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2018
grin

Come to signature with all your gift cards

Buying @monster rate
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Exwizard: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Anything blog I refuse to believe
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Olalan(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Tonto and scandals..........
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by gistblogger: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2018
cool
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Tamarapetty(f): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Ghen ghen, madam born again. She'll say it's churchill that wants to bring her down now. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Mrop(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Teespice(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2018
so SDK wasn't lying afterall.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2018
This generation has gat no shame at all undecided

Spits

Some Christians will still allow this man to lay hands on them undecided

Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
All this drama set.
Is Tonto still an actress or now a runs girl?
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Sterope(f): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2018
God has been wonderful through his men smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2018
With those screen shots, I think I will believe the story but not until I hear Tonto's side of the story too.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Bimpe29: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Tontolet, which way na?
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2018
shocked
Anything is possible as far as single mothers are concerned. I thought it was one of her sugar Daddy in Abuja was sustaining her exorbitant shows of lifestyle not knowing a con artist is even drilling her well too.
I will rather pay to attend a Michael carbonaro effect show than attend those program organized by con artist in the name of Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by OboOlora(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Churchill right now...

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2018
shocked shocked

All these yeye bloggers sef, do you want her kpekus to rotten?

ever since Lanre decided to go for a tighter kpekus, her honeypot has been craving for serious drilling and dualization.

Tonto....i enjoy your new drilling machine jare
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by eluquenson(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tontolet and scandal be like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Partnerbiz(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
anything is possible shaa..
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Peter4naz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
g
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by uzohrome(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tonto she is always displaying smartness... More grace to them
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by Teesharp(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tontolet, abeg small girl big God go survive na.
Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by chukzyfcbb: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
The funny thing is if Tonto replies , people will keep asking why she is so defensive, that she must be guilty to be so defensive cheesy

Chaii, I love the 48laws of power lol
That book has hidden gems in it.

Re: Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa by okwabayi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
I am not surprised. These Nollywood b-itches go as far as Dubai to eat s-hit all for money. When they come back and build mansions people will keep tapping into their destiny. I better stay stagnant in life than pray for their blessings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Tears Leaves Her In Agony / Mr P Buys Brand New SUV Jeep For Rudeboy As Rudeboy Celebrates / When You Have A Small Skull But Insist In Drinking Gin For Christmas - Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.