Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Vote For Favourite Couple-odunlade Adekola And Wife VS Mide Martins And Husband? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote For Favourite Couple-odunlade Adekola And Wife VS Mide Martins And Husband? (2020 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Favourite Couple-odunlade Adekola And Wife VS Mide Martins And Husband? by jessicajay(f): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is a continuation of the segment #FavouriteNollywoodCouple. This was created to celebrate marriages in general, especially Nollywood marriages.
This is a special edition and we are featuring Nollywood Yoruba Stars like: Odunlade Adekola his pretty wife, Ruth Adekola
and her husband Afeez Abiodun aka Afeez Owo.

More Photos Below...

SOURCE: http://blog.iyodatv.com/vote-for-favourite-couple-odunlade-adekola-and-wife-vs-mide-martins-and-hubby-afeez-abiodun/

Re: Vote For Favourite Couple-odunlade Adekola And Wife VS Mide Martins And Husband? by goldbim(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Looking beyond beauty,I'll go with odunlade because his wife is an epitome of the biblical *virtuous woman*!!by looks and even actions..she is the definition of humility and godly woman. her husband's backbone and spiritual fortress.(dnt ask me how I got to know) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.mide too's good in her own way..#enough said#

1 Like

Re: Vote For Favourite Couple-odunlade Adekola And Wife VS Mide Martins And Husband? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
i will go for alanipamolekun (odunlade adekola)

(1) (Reply)

Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos / Four Kids Burnt To Death / Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.