Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Looking For A Programmer/developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Looking For A Programmer/developer (767 Views)

In Need Of A Professional Programmer/developer. / A Good Programmer/developer For A Mobile App Development Job / Programmer/developer Available For Short-term Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Programmer/developer by brusselred: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
I am looking for a  programmer to develop a web application .

I have written the technical specs .

I am looking for someone with good asp.net, c#, webforms skills, sql   and good development experience .

It is important to be disciplinecd and be able to deliver in a timely fashion . This is not a project for experimenting or learning on the job.

I would prefer someone who is currently not employed nor too busy with other projects . I would really like some quality time spent on this  project.

If you fit the bill , please get in touch so that we can discuss and agree a price.

[email]project@nicodep.com[/email]
Re: Looking For A Programmer/developer by therock32: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
Dear Sir,

My name is Taiwo. A software Developer in Lagos, I am proficient and experienced in Enterprise Application and Web Development.

I have indepth knowledge and experience to deliver on your software projects. I will deliver good result on your project and work within the timeline agreed. You can be assured of delivery high quality, robust and reliable software applications.

I have delivered on a number of applications.

you can reach me on 07040369321, taiwotherock@yahoo.com

Here is my brief skill profile

Experience and knowledge of client/server and enterprise application development using Microsoft.NET Studio 2003 and .NET Framework 2.0(2005) (VB.NET & C#.NET) and Visual Basic 6.0
Experience and knowledge of web application development using ASP,ASP.NET & ASP.NET 2.0
Experience and knowledge of Portal Framework Technology – DotNetNuke 4.0(the best .NET portal framework) for .NET and Liferay 4.0 for Java
Experience and working knowledge of Enterprise application development using J2EE(Servlet, JSP,EJB),Struts, Hibernate 3.0,Web Services, JasperReport, iText and XML
Experience and in depth Knowledge of installation, configuration and maintenance of Oracle 10g Database, Microsoft Access, Sybase and SQL Server 2000.
Experience and Knowledge of web server and application server technologies- Microsoft IIS web server, Apache Tomcat 4.0 and JBOSS
Experience and knowledge of web front-end technologies- HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, MS FrontPage and Macromedia tools.
Experience and knowledge of Design Tool - UML
Knowledge of mobile application development using J2ME
Re: Looking For A Programmer/developer by MeenRec: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
WEB DEVELOPMENT NOTICE
If you are in need of a web developer in the east or in and around Owerri
Look no further
You can come to our office at #6 Mbonu Ojike Street Ikenegbu layout Owerri near crunchies Mbari Street Ikenegbu
Or call 08036285174
Email:chizzy@meenrecords.com
www.meenrecords.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Adobe Master Cs4 Suite Software Available Cheap And Affordable / Training Instructor In Php/mysql Needed In Alimosho Area In Lagos / .net Developer Needed Urgently In Lagos For Immediate Employment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.