Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix (3689 Views)

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding / "Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by obiremy: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Election funding: Zenith Bank begs Fayose

Top management team of Zenith Bank Plc on Thursday evening came to beg the Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, over the involvement of the bank in the funding of the June 21, 2014 governorship election of the governor.

Their visit to the governor followed a reported denial by the bank that it was not part of the funding of the election.

The team was led by an Executive Director, Sola Oladipo.

It also had two zonal directors of the bank and the Ado-Ekiti branch manager.
When accosted by newsmen, the ED said they only came to see the governor.

Asked whether the bank really dissociated itself from the claim by the governor that it was part of the funding of the election, Shola could only mutter some inaudible words.

He eventually said the spokesman for the bank was not on the team and could not say anything.

While commenting on the development, Governor Fayose said the bank officials came to beg him over the issue.

"They were begging me and that the matter should not go beyond this level. I asked them why did they go to the EFCC to tell lies. Why did they have to lie that money came from the Office of the National Security Adviser? If the money is for me why did they have to link with me what is not," he said.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/election-funding-zenith-bank-begs-fayose.html

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by obiremy: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2016

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by dunkem21(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oya, Beremx.

6 Likes

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by Clemzzz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is this real?
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
You go fear drama. What a nation.... More revelations to unfold tho'

3 Likes

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by bluaero(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
See drama.

Talk one thing for media...go beg Fayose on code cheesy

Could this be photoshop?

Funny country

2 Likes

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by cktheluckyman: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think The EFCC is trying to bully zenith bank to link his account with funding from the NSA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by kahal29: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
one by one dey don dey confess............. Yam Eaters. Just watched the show of shame on AIT. Jim Ovia you are next. From the video I just watched......it looked more like a set up and unfortunately the zenith bank staff fell for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3Jg1xQzxc
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by seunmsg(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
There is definitely a very dirty deal between Fayose and Zenith bank that the bank can't afford to allow into public domain. It's really very suspicious that up till now, Zenith bank has refused to officially deny or admit Fayose's allegation. They issued a denial through the back door and now, top officials of the bank are attending a secret meeting with the governor.

At this point, customers, shareholders and relevant regulators should put pressure on Zenith bank to respond officially to Fayose's allegation. The bank must explain to Nigerians when and how they abandoned their core business of banking for funding election campaigns of politicians.

I also want to know how the transactions were disclosed in the banks financial statement. Was it a loan or outright donation?

4 Likes

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by seunmsg(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I think The EFCC is trying to bully zenith bank to link his account with funding from the NSA

On the contrary, I think Fayose is the one bullying Zenith bank to either save him or he spills the dirty secret between both parties.

Head or tail, zenith bank is in deep shiit. Fayose will drag them through the dirtiest mud and regulators will take turn to impose hefty fine on them. Zenith don buy serious market with this Fayose poo.

3 Likes

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by masseratti: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wa ooo Zenith bank over to u
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by onyi4edu(f): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have never seen a set of confused people as this government *smh* so many contradicting stories and actions here and there

My deduction from all these is simple; "EFCC is a tool used by a certain group of people to punish their enemies"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by DropShot: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
cktheluckyman:
How can EFCC bully a bank to implicate it's customer if the customer has not flouted the law?

Why will a bank accept to implicate a customer if the bank does not equally have a skeleton it doesn't want exposed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by gen2briz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
This season film is not ending soon at all..... Zenith Bank, oya over to you
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by dustmalik: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by baby124: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith Bank is investing in politicians now. Wonderful. The bank needs to be sanctioned. So they invest in politicians and then corner all the business of the state abi? This seems like an unfair competition something...
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
No wonder, they are yet to issue any Statement or rebuttal as regards the mess...

Like I said yesterday, Zenith Bank just got themselves a "wonderful customer" in Fayose.....I mean the Management is in a very deep poo.....Fayose Can NEVER go down alone....

EFCC....over to you!
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by oatzeal(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
lol

[size=13pt]watch the video: [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3Jg1xQzxc
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by modath(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seems the $20bn that Zenith Bank "Washed" on behalf of NNPC/Diezani/IB will come back into the public domain...

Seems the leg of that corpse wasn't fully shoved into its grave...

Jim Ovia & Emefiele will be somewhere cursing him right
http://247ureports.com/exposed-20-billion-missing-nnpc-money-traced-to-zenith-bank/http://247ureports.com/exposed-20-billion-missing-nnpc-money-traced-to-zenith-bank/
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thank God say my Zenith Bank balance na NGR76,50K. grin
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by NextGovernor(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
From now on I believe Fayose.

6 Likes

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
baby124:
Zenith Bank is investing in politicians now. Wonderful. The bank needs to be sanctioned. So they invest in politicians and then corner all the business of the state abi? This seems like an unfair competition something...
I've been patiently waiting for someone to bring this up.
It's utterly stupid for a bank to invest in a politian,I mean who does that? Zenith bank has so many questions to answer
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by dunkem21(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Thank God say my Zenith Bank balance na NGR76,50K. grin

You guys should desist from maligning the corporate image of Zenith bank here.

It's unethical and highly unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith Bank
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Will comment later
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by TheFreeOne: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

When will these dramas stop

One man-mopol governor general of the federal republic of Naija vs Zenith, EFCC, Buhari, APC, Aisha e.t.c

Following to see who go break bone first.

Naija I hail o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by cktheluckyman: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
DropShot:

How can EFCC bully a bank to implicate it's customer if the customer has not flouted the law?
Why will a bank accept to implicate a customer if the bank does not equally have a skeleton it doesn't want exposed?
onyi4edu:
I have never seen a set of confused people as this government *smh* so many contradicting stories and actions here and there

My deduction from all these is and challenged tsimple; "EFCC is a tool used by a certain group of people to punish their enemies"
The presidency is very very desperate to nail Fayose, anything is possible. Fayose was emphatic he had no dealing with the NSA and challenged them to publish his account details

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith bank 1st thing tomorrow morning I'm going to pay you a visit @8.00am cool
Ah no dey for how e carry happen cool cool
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
A snitch never goes down alone.
Re: Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix by youngeagle(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lolz..some Zombies no go sleep this night,besides EFCC and APC government is really a joke sha.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today / Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat / BREAKING: Heavy Tension In Jos, Plateau State. Avoid This Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.