Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out (1354 Views)

Any Information About Kwarapoly Screen Exercise / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB 2017/2018 Admission update / 2016/2017 Direct Entry, Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out by Benart(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta,i hereby invites candidates who
made their first choice in the 2016 University Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above
for screening.

The computer Based Test screening will be conducted at the Federal
University of Agriculture abeokuta as follows:
DAY ONE:
DATE: Tuesday July 28, 2016:
FACULTIES: Science and Agricultural Sciences,veterinary medicine and Engineering.
TIME; 9:am -
DAY TW0
FACULTIES: Business Administration and Social science
TIME: 9am
ONLINE REGISTRATION:
A) Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand
naira (N3,000) only through e-transact for online registration at
any branch of:
-Wema Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank.

B) Online Registration commences on
Monday 27th June 2016 and ends on Friday
10th july 2016 . Those who fail to register within this
period will not be screened .
Candidates should access and complete the University Of Agriculture Abeokuta
2016/2017 Post-Utme screening form online at funaabconnect.edu.ng

C) All candidates are required to bring the following for the
screening exercise.
i. A copy of ONLINE form duly completed
ii. 2016/2017 JAMB slip.
You are advised to come along with your JAMB Original Result Slip
with your passport Photograph on it. If you do not have this
document, click here to get yours
No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous material
should be brought into the screening halls.
Venue for the screening is The funaab cbt centre
Laboratory), Federal University of Agriculture abeokuta campus.

BLIND CANDIDATES:
Blind candidates should register online but they
are not invited to the screening exercise.
Candidates may also visit federal University of Agriculture
website for this information.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out by longjohn101(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
I tink d hv scraped out post utme in universities? Wats really hapenin in education sector?

Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out by Benart(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
longjohn101:
I tink d hv scraped out post utme in universities? Wats really hapenin in education sector?

Hmmmmmmm.

my advice for u or any unni aspirant this year is too start preparing cause FG Have been telling lies to Nigerians since 1914

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out by hadduni(f): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
benart
the web site (funnabconnect.edu.ng) is not going thru and i wouldnt mind if you could give me a link. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out by Benart(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
hadduni:
benart
the web site (funnabconnect.edu.ng) is not going thru and i wouldnt mind if you could give me a link. grin

sorry my source said the news is fake that nothing is out yet

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: See As Higher Level Students Are Using Texts For Secondary School Studen / Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result / First Class In Mathematics, Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.