Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Calling For Financial Assistance - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Calling For Financial Assistance (520 Views)

Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders / Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling For Financial Assistance by MrLekan95(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
PROFILE Name -: Ibrahim Olamilekan Hometown -: Kwara State Resident -: Lagos Occupation -: Student ( University Of Ilorin) Age -: 21 Bio -: A business oriented being and also a philosopher of life (believe in religion aspect) Dear nairalanders, friends & family. am writing up to u for a financial assistance, to further my career as an agropreneur. First of all before going further in introducing myself, let me talk more about my experience in the field, am a 200level agricultural student of unilorin. Just to make A better person of myself, i was able to set up a poultry, which i started with 75 layers bird of which 45 are remaining now, mortality & some were stolen due to lack of security THEN(school area), at first it wasn't easy & even up till date it haven't been easy, i started with day old & now they've start producing. They started well with there production but now they are droping form in their production due to them being expose to bad weather...
Re: Calling For Financial Assistance by MrLekan95(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
and now it seems lack everything that i have labour hard for is drastically going down, due to lack of capital to further their needs, i really need ur financial assistance to set them in a good environment and also to get them some antibiotic/vaccination... Am calling out for help from those which i know are capable to, cos i believe my needs is directly proportional to some people "recharge card change"... Please save a brother who is in need, help me so that God can help us build a united nation, God Bless U Reader Just As U Reason With Me, am so greatful for ur attention IBRAHIM OLAMILEKAN

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Meat Patty Production Line With Capacity Of 100kg/h / Urefined Shea Butter 'ORI' For Sale.call/whatsap 08060662897 / I Need Supply Of These In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.