Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (65926 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2016
.........it is in the jurisdiction of bank operations to finance project, programmes and even election. why would they deny a deal that had been yielding interests and contracts just because they dont want APC victimization...........after denying openly, you want to come and apologize secretly, Nbanu! Fayose sharp guy, he quickly organised his fellow touts to capture the "secret" meeting.....
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by dammytosh: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2016
ZENITH Bank Ekiti Yam eaters.

They collected from Dansuki money and dnt want Fayose to carry out the threat that he will do STAGE 2 revelation .

I pity the poor dude I red tie because I am so sure the guys in blue tie are likely not from Zenith bank

[size=20pt]Mister Fayose

WHERE IS OUR 1.2 Billion Naira ?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by emvico(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2016
NA GODE
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by kgr8mike(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Banks make men loose their fundamental human rights.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by diva90: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2016
This is pure rubbish
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by ednut1(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2016
different ties. abeg fayose go sleep
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by SeverusSnape(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by glossy6(f): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2016
But the guy kneeling down did not have a red tie. Are we sure he's from Zenith?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by oweman: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2016
This culture of kneeling is really laughable !
though the possibility this being stage managed by some aids to Fayose can't be ruled out but my grpuss is the foolish culture of kneeling I really hated the stupid way of life .
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Trapnews: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2016
That man is not representing Zenith bank. Can't you distinguish the colour of the tie. I won't tell you what actually happened sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by patrickkkk: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2016
doctokwus:

U fall my hand.
Cant u see they are two different pictures of different individuals?
The real zenith men are in red ties,even'with fayose's scamming,they wudnt knee down.
I bet d one kneeling down is not a zenith staff,just planted after d other scammed ones left.
Are u not curious how fast these pics were released by d govt spokesman and how well focuzsed on d camera d one kneeling down is.That shud av got ur brain ticking.
24hrs fayozse is planning how to scam pple,rich and poor.

U are on point !! Why are other men in red tie not on their knee? I can smell false publicity here.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by mrmacdon(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2016
is a lie the would have snap them together with fayose, is a big lie, the are not Zenith bank officials and some mumu go believe
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Laredojohn(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm.....where is this country leading too, the bank should come out to either accept o deny all this recent drama, I like fayose for his courage but I still have a lot of reservations about his style and method of governance. Zenith bank should clear their name out of this mess, if the guy kneeling down is truly their staff he should b acting a script from his Ogas
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Kelly2713(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2016
no be by force to go Dubai
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by kondoAlata: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Topleague:
how are we sure this people are from Zenith bank? Which bank official will be kneeling down begging, this is one of fayose abracababra, the more you look the less you see.

You're on point. It's so sad that very few Nigerians reason in this manner....that's y all these yeye people can feed us with cock n bull stories every time sad
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by martineverest(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2016
red tie is now a symbol of zenith bank....where are their badges?
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Hillzy(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2016
doctokwus:

U fall my hand.
Cant u see they are two different pictures of different individuals?
The real zenith men are in red ties,even'with fayose's scamming,they wudnt knee down.
I bet d one kneeling down is not a zenith staff,just planted after d other scammed ones left.
Are u not curious how fast these pics were released by d govt spokesman and how well focuzsed on d camera d one kneeling down is.That shud av got ur brain ticking.
24hrs fayozse is planning how to scam pple,rich and poor.
Oga na only u get sense jor! A crate of alomo for u

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by gannod(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2016
hydrazone:
Obviously this was stage managed. Note the difference in the pictures. Red tie and blue tie. The kneeling guy deliberately posing for the camera. There was a video of the "visit" on another thread. Non of the bank official wore a blue tie. Fayose ride on... Your cup go soon full

The guy in blue tie is an official of Zenith bank. He is somebody I know very well because I reside in Ado along his residence, nova road,basiri. You can confirm from anybody that lives in Ado.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by waltinnovers: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't believe in those pictures, those pictures could be the pictures of his SSS men that might have come late to work or have done one mistake or the other and they came to appologize to him. If not it means he stage them to cover up. The shame is too much, he is looking for a way to cover some. But more tough time is still on the way for him
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Krismart(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2016
That guy kneeling down must be a Yoruba man, na their way. cowards

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Ibime(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I am inclined to see sense in your position; if not why would agree to be photographed publicly in such compromising position - knowing EFCC is watching

This is not a Governor. This is a thug.

As soon as they entered Govt house, they had to do his bidding otherwise they could be beaten or lose their life.

This is a tyrant in action.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by redcliff: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Nigeria na joke of a country
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by absoluteSuccess: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
This is getting interesting by the day. Could this be the beginning of the end?

May we live in an interesting time. The moods depicted by the exposures are conflicting.

Except the guy kneeling is the contact person through which fayose was granted loans as he claimed earlier.

So then he could have begged the governor at some point, and the picture used to create this skirmish.

His own complicity in the skirmish is that he did not release his identity card before obtaining loan for fayose for his election.

As a beneficiary of the government in power, he must beg to save his bag of rice and kpomo.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by gannod(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Topleague:
how are we sure this people are from Zenith bank? Which bank official will be kneeling down begging, this is one of fayose abracababra, the more you look the less you see.

They are from Zenith bank.The guy in blue tie is somebody I know very well. The funny thing is, I never knew he could be this humble.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2016
This is ridiculous....

But I won't blame Fayose, propaganda has become a part of Nigeria politics.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Lanyog322(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2016
The real zenith staff Are on red tie its so obvious ds was staged to tarnish the image of zenith bank, why would a banker kneel down n pose for the camera, its not professional, so Mr fayose this is a MISS we are not FOOLS try Again!
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lopzy(f): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't believe anything good can come out of this fayose guy. I have known since I was in jss1 as far back as 1999. He lives right behind my house, back then it was always bad news about him. Things like him duping people, I remembered our landlord back then prevented us from fetching water from his house. He was always saying don't fetch water from that cursed man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by francade(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2016
This people are his body guard not bank official. Is anyone of them zenith MD or CEO? those are the ppl that can sponsor his election. Fayose your time is up grin
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lucad01(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose sld av even try to capture the men in blue tie n red tie together. This look too fake
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by kayola11(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Questions to be asked
Can zenith bank branch fund a campaign? the money will ve to come thru the head quarter which is in lagos, secondly what do zenith bank stand to gain after funding? We are rili disturbin ourselves abt dis man....the gospel truth is dat he is a complete fraud and needs to be put in his place

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by gannod(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
hydrazone:
Obviously this was stage managed. Note the difference in the pictures. Red tie and blue tie. The kneeling guy deliberately posing for the camera. There was a video of the "visit" on another thread. Non of the bank official wore a blue tie. Fayose ride on... Your cup go soon full

The guy in blue tie is an official of Zenith bank. He is a top official of the bank in Ado.I know him very well,I know where he lives and I also know his parents. The funny thing is,I never knew he could be this humble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.