Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 (31734 Views)

Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Boring: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
engrhorla:

Hi Ronaldo obssessee, Ronaldo could only managed 2goals against Iceland, Austria and Hungary..haba! C gongongo pass d@ level now
I talk abt him coz he's d only player who threw a reporters mic into a lake grin

niggaaa plz..hating is bad for ya... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by PigMeat: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
engrhorla:

Hi Ronaldo obssessee, Ronaldo could only managed 2goals against Iceland, Austria and Hungary..haba! C gongongo pass d@ level now
I talk abt him coz he's d only player who threw a reporters mic into a lake grin
just look at what u wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
omonla10:
Ronaldo won 3 champions League.. 2 of them with penalty shootout.. The 3rd via extra time..he was anonymous in 3 of them(played a little above average against chelsea) .. D guy is the most overated Footballer in history.. He will never be half as great as Messi..

E pain dis guy well well grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
omonla10:
Ronaldo won 3 champions League.. 2 of them with penalty shootout.. The 3rd via extra time..he was anonymous in 3 of them(played a little above average against chelsea) .. D guy is the most overated Footballer in history.. He will never be half as great as Messi..

Ronaldo is the top scorer in elimination matches in the champions league, messhite only scored in 2 semifinals and he played 16 semifinals

Ronaldo also scored in 2 finals out of the 3 he played in

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by charlesm91(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
if anything i get from the portuguese team tonight is they showed they're not a one man team. ronaldo was less influential until the goal came (haters will surely have something to talk about had he scored or not). Portugal lives to fight another day. it'll be foolish to underrate them because of lack of finese; they're the surprise big team no one expects to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

Yea greatest with no trophy with portugal at junior and senior level while messi won under-20 world cup against Nigeria, Olympic trophy and leading Argentina to world cup final while ronaldo was evicted in a world cup group which has ghana, and usa grin

Greatest with 3 balloon d'ors in so many years of his penalty and fluke free kick career while messi has 5 baloon d'ors and still counting due to his brilliance and young age angry

Greatest with 3 champions League trophy in 2 clubs despite starting to play ahead of messi while messi has 4 champions League trophies grin

The only place Ronaldo comes close to messi is goal scoring and despite starting his career ahead of messi, the difference between their career goals is not up to 40 grin

Ronaldo is the greatest in your toilet. grin biased hypocritical fan undecided

Y nt tell ur messi 2 join oda club lets see if he can qualify 4 champions league talk of winning it...

Miss "UNBIASED FAN"

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Reference(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Football is such a funny game. See Portugal that has not won in regulation since the tournament began, barely scraping through to round 2 where it had just one meaningful chance all night, might just go all the way to the finals.

Reminds me of USA 94. The Italians barely came out of their group but went all the way to the finals while some teams that won their groups or all their group matches got knocked out in round 2. Wierd. Footy ain't just fair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by PigMeat: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Boring:

niggaaa plz..hating is bad for ya... undecided undecided
tell'em ooo. We are used to their pathetic cynicism. Even if ronaldo walks on water they will say it simply because he cant swim. This same people said crotia will decimate portugal, modric will score hatricks bla bla bla. Now that cr7 had done rapedd crotia they are changing goal post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by missy01(f): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
I actually saw dis post on the comment section of cr7 fb page

One day, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will retire and normalcy will come back to football. Then, records will stay for years and not get shuffled around every week.
Hat-tricks will again become the highlight of a player's season and not an expectation on every match.
A half century goals in a single season will be something to tell the grand-kids about and not just another seasonal target to be met.
The Ballon D'or would become a FIFA prize again, rather than the personal property of two men.
Until that day, guys, let's stop comparing and enjoy the show whilst it lasts..

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

Recieve sense undecided

It is really hard to understand Ronaldo sometimes.... it's hard being a good footballer & goodlooking at the same time. whoever dislike Ronaldo is a messhite fan who clearly knows messhite has no life outside football rather than TAX EVASIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by hinohsend: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
PigMeat:

tell'em ooo. We are used to their pathetic cynicism. Even if ronaldo walks on water they will it simply because he cant swim. This same people said crotia will decimate portugal, modric will score hatricks bla bla bla. Now that cr7 had done rapedd crotia they are changing goal post.

Lol....dude is sucking Ronaldo's dickk big time. grin

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
missy01:
I actually saw dis post on the comment section of cr7 fb page

One day, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will retire and normalcy will come back to football. Then, records will stay for years and not get shuffled around every week.
Hat-tricks will again become the highlight of a player's season and not an expectation on every match.
A half century goals in a single season will be something to tell the grand-kids about and not just another seasonal target to be met.
The Ballon D'or would become a FIFA prize again, rather than the personal property of two men.
Until that day, guys, let's stop comparing and enjoy the show whilst it lasts..

Miss Tk ur mind dy dia
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by PigMeat: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
hinohsend:

Lol....dude is sucking Ronaldo's dickk big time. grin
niggah quit hating. Hating is more dangerious to the hater than the hated.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by peezeygwiny(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
RaeMystix:
Goallllllll.....Bleep Ya!

shebi na gal b diz wey watch match finish

my sandoski dun sleep go...buh anyways I still love ma baby
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by peezeygwiny(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
GloryIsaac:

E pain dis guy well well grin grin
lol...grin grin gringrin
bros u wicked gan ooo
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Y nt tell ur messi 2 join oda club lets see if he can qualify 4 champions league talk of winning it...

Miss "UNBIASED FAN"

Ok i will travel to USA tomorrow to tell him to join another club. grin people no get brain sha. You expect him to leave barca and go to where exactly to prove his worth? grin your penaldo had to leave ManU when Madrid came calling due to thier history and success. You expect messi to leave barca and go to Chelsea to prove he is not a fluke? grin just like telling Linda Ikeji to comot for banana Island and relocate to oshogbo to prove she can be a successful blogger. grin will messi just wake up one day and tear his barca shirt in order to join another team? Do u even understand he is under a contract with barca? Do u even know what a contract is? Mumu full Nairaland i swear undecided

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by tunergy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
engrhorla:
Now, Portugal has gotten to the quater finals courtesy of a lack lustre performance against Croatia

Portugal managed a single shot on target, for our information.

And the truth is I never see any particular special role Ronaldo, as in almighty Ronaldo, played. And yes, he may be possibly credited with an assist

But I believe it will be so wrong to start campaigning for Ronaldo in any way because he is yet to make his mark in this tournament

Thank you!

When e pain you and you can't do anything about it]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Israellb(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

Yea greatest with no trophy with portugal at junior and senior level while messi won under-20 world cup against Nigeria, Olympic trophy and leading Argentina to world cup final while ronaldo was evicted in a world cup group which has ghana, and usa grin

Greatest with 3 balloon d'ors in so many years of his penalty and fluke free kick career while messi has 5 baloon d'ors and still counting due to his brilliance and young age angry

Greatest with 3 champions League trophy in 2 clubs despite starting to play ahead of messi while messi has 4 champions League trophies grin

The only place Ronaldo comes close to messi is goal scoring and despite starting his career ahead of messi, the difference between their career goals is not up to 40 grin

Messi is been compared to pele and maradona while Ronaldo is been compared to messi.

Ronaldo is the greatest in your toilet. grin biased hypocritical fan undecided
've u forgotten Brazil was eliminated by Ordinary Peru!!??

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

Ok i will travel to USA tomorrow to tell him to join another club. grin people no get brain sha. You expect him to leave barca and go to where exactly to prove his worth? grin your penaldo had to leave ManU when Madrid came calling due to thier history and success. You expect messi to leave barca and go to Chelsea to prove he is not a fluke? grin just like telling Linda Ikeji to comot for banana Island and relocate to oshogbo to prove she can be a successful blogger. grin will messi just wake up one day and tear his barca shirt in order to join another team? Do u even understand he is under a contract with barca? Do u even know what a contract is? Mumu full Nairaland i swear undecided

Thanks for this jare. Those people no just get sense at all!!! After that trophy on Monday, Penaldo and his fans go just die grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

It is really hard to understand Ronaldo sometimes.... it's hard being a good footballer & goodlooking at the same time. whoever dislike Ronaldo is a messhite fan who clearly knows messhite has no life outside football rather than TAX EVASIONS.

Do not argue with a fool because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience - - - - - - - #Robert Mugabe undecided

I don't talk to intellectually deficient people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Israellb(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
seriously Copa America is shid!!!! 7-0 Quater Final?? Just Imagine 4-0 Semi Final tcheww the fields are so small They're full of rough players aall craps and then the final turns out to be like 7-6 shid!!!

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

You claim to be wise but you are very far from it.

Ronaldo won his 1st ballon d'or with man u yet he's still thrillin wit anoda club till 2day.

Let ur messi come and show us what he's made of in England.

I like Messi but i prefer CR7 tongue

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Copa america final....history shall reapeat itself then we will know who will go hiding...

#TeamChile grin tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Ekugbeh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

Baaa sense, baaa brain, baaa intelligence. Despite all i wrote there with a snapshot, your brain can only reply with insults instead of stating facts. Omugor undecided
r u a barca fan?
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Israellb:
seriously Copa America is shid!!!! 7-0 Quater Final?? Just Imagine 4-0 Semi Final tcheww the fields are so small They're full of rough players aall craps and then the final turns out to be like 7-6 shid!!!

Copa America na just Afcon wey go university grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

You claim to be wise but you are very far from it.

Ronaldo won his 1st ballon d'or with man u yet he's still thrillin wit anoda club till 2day.

Let ur messi come and show us what he's made of in England.

I like Messi but i prefer CR7 tongue

Ok i will release him from my cage tomorrow and let him come to England. Eleribu plenty for here sha grin England wey the likes of Henry, Drogba, aguero and even iheanacho shine like mad is where messi will find it hard to play? England wey jamie vardy of 29 yrs old dey win PFA? grin England wey Leicester city dey win league while other over rated mumu big teams dey watch? undecided England wey never enter champions League final in the last 4 years unlike Spanish league which keeps dominating the Champions League and Europa? England wey dey anticipate to sign 35yr old ibrahimovic to rescue man United? Walahi England league is a joke aside publicity, viewership and hype undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:

Do not argue with a fool because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience - - - - - - - #Robert Mugabe undecided

I don't talk to intellectually deficient people grin

You made a complete fool of yourself by quoting me in the first place which makes you the greatest fool of all time, if you are wise as you claimed you wouldn't have mentioned me.

It ain't my fault you're being victimized by others opinions & mine, if you ain't contented with what i wrote you could have made your point without quoting me.

This will be the last reply you will ever get from me.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2016
BeastAmbition:

You made a complete fool of yourself by quoting me in the first place which makes you the greatest fool of all time, if you are wise as you claimed you wouldn't have mentioned me.

It ain't my fault you're being victimized by others opinions & mine, if you ain't contented with what i wrote you could have made your point without quoting me.

E pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Ekugbeh:
r u a barca fan?

I'm a football fan. Not the biased type
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Ekugbeh(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:

I'm a football fan. Not the biased type
i asked a simple question. I xpect yes or no ans. Shikena. D*ck r*der i cover ma d*ck in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by jkarmstrong(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Israellb:

Wetin concern copa america and Portugal vs Croatia thread. men ease off on the salt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020 / Burnley Vs Chelsea (0. - 1) On 9th February 2017 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 2nd January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.