Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 (31775 Views)

Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by jkarmstrong(m): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Copa America na just Afcon wey go university grin grin

I tire for una o beefing on the copa while una almighty euro dey boring as hell. first three games of the knock out phase shit on stick football so tey this match end with only one shot on target after 120 mins. Jeez. Make I no even remember the group stage. The whole tournament has been horrible. Give me the copa any day. Clearly it has been far better, more goals, more excitement and overall far better play and players. Hopefully sha the euro championship go improve. As a true football fan and not just a pathetic fan boy I pray this is the case.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Haha Croatia removed almighty Spain and now Portugal removed dem Eyerony
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 26, 2016
jkarmstrong:

I tire for una o. una almighty euro dey boring as hell. first three games of the knock out phase shit on stick football so tey this match end with only one shot on target after 120 mins. Jeez. Make I no even remember the group stage. The whole tournament has been horrible. Clearly the copa is far better. more goals, more excitement and far better players. Hopefully sha the euro championship go improve. As a true football fan and not just a pathetic fan boy I pray this is the case.

No team in the euro championships goes down without a good fight, they prove they're not walkovers as predicted initially by press...

Welcome to Copa America where teams are recieving 7-0 and 4-0 in QF and SF... how on earth did you qualify from group stage to now recieve 7-0 in QF

The truth is, with crop of players at argentinas disposal, they are capable of winning the Copa without Messi playing a single match for them... its just that the extra attention around Messi gives him an edge.

4 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by lorenzo9096: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2016
jkarmstrong:

I tire for una o beefing on the copa while una almighty euro dey boring as hell. first three games of the knock out phase shit on stick football so tey this match end with only one shot on target after 120 mins. Jeez. Make I no even remember the group stage. The whole tournament has been horrible. Give me the copa any day. Clearly it has been far better, more goals, more excitement and overall far better play and players. Hopefully sha the euro championship go improve. As a true football fan and not just a pathetic fan boy I pray this is the case.
bros, I tire for o, copa with useless teams like Haiti, Peru and the likes is what you are using to compare euro. even taiye academy can decimate teams like Haiti. think bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Iseoluwani: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2016
carik:

Bros you wicked o

Spain play 1-0 carry World Cup too
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Petroking: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2016
@irubobo let's be candid you have a crush on messi, the Ronaldo in quote has been playing with injury from the Finals of the Champions League I hope you know that?.. But he does have a fat dick.. Wink

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by RaeMystix: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:

shebi na gal b diz wey watch match finish

my sandoski dun sleep go...buh anyways I still love ma baby

That was because I'd made a bet of N 13, 976.44, which I won anyways. So yes i had to watch the match until the final whistle was blown.
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by peezeygwiny(m): 5:00am On Jun 26, 2016
RaeMystix:

That was because I'd made a bet of N 13, 976.44, which I won anyways. So yes i had to watch the match until the final whistle was blown.

shocked shocked shocked .......I salute Ur courage

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by kobonaire(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2016
lorenzo9096:
bros, I tire for o, copa with useless teams like Haiti, Peru and the likes is what you are using to compare euro. even taiye academy can decimate teams like Haiti. think bro.
Funny guy .... but this same taiye academy / super eagles could not even qualify for AFCON .... a cup Nigeria won 3 years ago ..... and you are making fun of Haiti ?? Why now grin
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Young4jose: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
CRYING OH MY GOD WHY BUT CROATIA DESERVES THE WIN. Oh my God why must luck always fall on portugal side?
Am sad.
Fvck Portugal. Fvck C.ronaldo Fvck Quaresma
. Fvck U too 100x.......#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Israellb(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2016
jkarmstrong:

Wetin concern copa america and Portugal vs Croatia thread. men ease off on the salt.
so what's ur business in that eh??
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Israellb(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Copa America na just Afcon wey go university grin grin
hahahahagrin grin grin grin ohh i see

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by mikkypel(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:

Yea greatest with no trophy with portugal at junior and senior level while messi won under-20 world cup against Nigeria, Olympic trophy and leading Argentina to world cup final while ronaldo was evicted in a world cup group which has ghana, and usa grin

Greatest with 3 balloon d'ors in so many years of his penalty and fluke free kick career while messi has 5 baloon d'ors and still counting due to his brilliance and young age angry

Greatest with 3 champions League trophy in 2 clubs despite starting to play ahead of messi while messi has 4 champions League trophies grin

The only place Ronaldo comes close to messi is goal scoring and despite starting his career ahead of messi, the difference between their career goals is not up to 40 grin

Messi is been compared to pele and maradona while Ronaldo is been compared to messi.

Ronaldo is the greatest in your toilet. grin biased hypocritical fan undecided

Gbenu e sohun... Someone has bagged 3 ballon d'or and 3 Champions league with major trophies and you won't tag him greatest... If you argue with hatred this much.. You making heaven is slim ooo egbon... You listed Ronaldo's achievement like that and you cannot tag him great.. Haa broz, u get tetanus 4 head..

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2016
engrhorla:
Now, Portugal has gotten to the quater finals courtesy of a lack lustre performance against Croatia

Portugal managed a single shot on target, for our information.

And the truth is I never see any particular special role Ronaldo, as in almighty Ronaldo, played. And yes, he may be possibly credited with an assist

But I believe it will be so wrong to start campaigning for Ronaldo in any way because he is yet to make his mark in this tournament

Thank you!
Try to imaqine a musician without a producer..... PORTUGAL HAS NO PLAYMAKER.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by sarutobie(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2016
mikkypel:

Gbenu e sohun... Someone has bagged 3 ballon d'or and 3 Champions league with major trophies and you won't tag him greatest... If you argue with hatred this much.. You making heaven is slim ooo egbon... You listed Ronaldo's achievement like that and you cannot tag him great.. Haa broz, u get tetanus 4 head..
e be like say you no sabi the moniker wey you mention? that she-male breathes hatred everywhere...not just on football matters..

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by taven(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2016
Blind fans with useless argument, so with all those players and world tax messi, they are still struggling to carry these copa shit with low profile TEAMS like Jamaica, Haiti,Panama Rubbish!! See the difference between copa and euro
COPA AMERICA VS EURO 2016
Lazy teams/Argentina • Bolivia • Brazil • Chile • Colombia • Costa Rica • Ecuador • Haiti • Jamaica • Mexico • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Uruguay • United States • Venezuela. except brazil,Chile,Colombia.

EURO TEAMS/ Albania
Austria
Belgium
Croatia
Czech Republic
England
France
Germany
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Northern Ireland
Poland
Portugal
Republic of Ireland
Romania
Russia
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Wales .. do you see the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by taven(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2016
C. Ronaldo is unlucky.
Playing for Portugal
Coming from euro
I wish he was from Chile.
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:

Ok i will travel to USA tomorrow to tell him to join another club. grin people no get brain sha. You expect him to leave barca and go to where exactly to prove his worth? grin your penaldo had to leave ManU when Madrid came calling due to thier history and success. You expect messi to leave barca and go to Chelsea to prove he is not a fluke? grin just like telling Linda Ikeji to comot for banana Island and relocate to oshogbo to prove she can be a successful blogger. grin will messi just wake up one day and tear his barca shirt in order to join another team? Do u even understand he is under a contract with barca? Do u even know what a contract is? Mumu full Nairaland i swear undecided
Footballers cant perform in every team you put 'em. Ronaldo is an averaqe player in portuqal, why?
1. Lack of playmakers.
2.no quality winqer except nani(him sef na manaqinq)
Brinq messi to join hull city and see if he performs.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:

Ok i will release him from my cage tomorrow and let him come to England. Eleribu plenty for here sha grin England wey the likes of Henry, Drogba, aguero and even iheanacho shine like mad is where messi will find it hard to play? England wey jamie vardy of 29 yrs old dey win PFA? grin England wey Leicester city dey win league while other over rated mumu big teams dey watch? undecided England wey never enter champions League final in the last 4 years unlike Spanish league which keeps dominating the Champions League and Europa? England wey dey anticipate to sign 35yr old ibrahimovic to rescue man United? Walahi England league is a joke aside publicity, viewership and hype undecided
. Just imaqine messi in the epl. 5 defender would be assiqned to him. Buh seriously, in la liqa apart from Rmadrid, barca,Ath.madrid,sevilla and Ath.bilbao. The rest na crap. Imamqine la-liqa defenders beqqinq 4 messi's shirt b4 the match commenced
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Young4jose:
. Fvck U too 100x.......#
mumu. Make una pass quarterfinal make i see.
Ewu
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
mumu. Make una pass quarterfinal make i see.
Ewu

E pain dis guy reach this morning grin grin Hope say u sleep well grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by amparas(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
The most boring match this tournament so far
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by hinohsend: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

No team in the euro championships goes down without a good fight, they prove they're not walkovers as predicted initially by press...

Welcome to Copa America where teams are recieving 7-0 and 4-0 in QF and SF... how on earth did you qualify from group stage to now recieve 7-0 in QF

The truth is, with crop of players at argentinas disposal, they are capable of winning the Copa without Messi playing a single match for them... its just that the extra attention around Messi gives him an edge.

This is arrant nonsense,you and the 3 persons that liked ur comment are ignorant.You mean teams in the Copa go down without a fight yet Uruguay got knocked out by Venezuela,Brazil got knocked out by Peru?.

Your comment on score line is even worse,Germany beat Brazil 7 - 1 in the last world cup semis,I guess that make the World cup rubbish,4-0 are scorelines we have seen in several UCL semi finals[Barca - Bayern 2013,Madrid - Bayern 2014].Can you pls tell me the the scoreline in the final of the last Euros edition [Euro 2012]?.

Argentina didnt win trophies you people slammed Messi,now that there is a possibility of them winning tommorrow you say they can do without Messi,trying to take the credit away from him.....rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by ihatesycophant(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Footballers cant perform in every team you put 'em. Ronaldo is an averaqe player in portuqal, why?
1. Lack of playmakers.
2.no quality winqer except nani(him sef na manaqinq)
Brinq messi to join hull city and see if he performs.
Has Ronaldo joined any small team in his career? Don't tell me Porto. All the teams he has played for and still playing are world star clubs in their own right. Big spender clubs. Until he joined Everton or Basel or Espanol and do those wonders before I believe you guys assertion.
Some comments I even read up there, that Portugal has no playmaker and I just laughed at them. It was the same fate Messi was facing with Argentina team before now. In 2010 world cup, many were laughing at him and making jest of him that he has no Iniesta or Xavi to give him pass and they rained tandrum at him that he was not a good player but just reap from the efforts of Xavi and Iniesta, today the story is Ronaldo has no playmaker in Portugal's team. I've always tell people that a player is good because he/she has supportive team players. No player can claim is by his talent he outshine on the pitch, it's a collective work and that's why you see Messi always thanking his team mates anytime he gets personal award. Ronaldo or Messi is as good as the crop of players on the pitch because they cannot be the defender or playmaker and at the same time be the attacker. If playmaker doesn't supply them ball, the front will be boring for them and if they say they want to do the work of playmaker always with attacking, they become tired and fatigue for the game.
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by RaeMystix: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:

shocked shocked shocked .......I salute Ur courage
That was just luck, cos I actually thought for a while that I was the one who had to pay that money. grin
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
adioolayi:

grin grin we all saw it...That was not an assist..Ronaldo went for goal and it was saved...Quaresma scored on his own grin grin

Haterz sha. Its not abt d assist or not, its about giving the ball to ronaldo in the opposition box and he'd do damage directly or indirectly. Portugal could only manage one of such moment and it brought about the goal... Now imagine if they could manage 3-6 of such?!
Also, renato sanches was ammazing as box to box midfielder, i'm sure he'd get better under Ancelotti at Bayern. Selah!
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2016
irunoobo:

Ok i will travel to USA tomorrow to tell him to join another club. grin people no get brain sha. You expect him to leave barca and go to where exactly to prove his worth? grin your penaldo had to leave ManU when Madrid came calling due to thier history and success. You expect messi to leave barca and go to Chelsea to prove he is not a fluke? grin just like telling Linda Ikeji to comot for banana Island and relocate to oshogbo to prove she can be a successful blogger. grin will messi just wake up one day and tear his barca shirt in order to join another team? Do u even understand he is under a contract with barca? Do u even know what a contract is? Mumu full Nairaland i swear undecided

Pls come nd lecture us again on hw ur messhiit is dy world's greatest.... Laugh wan kill me #UpChileChampionsBackToBack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2016
So argentina lost another final grin grin grin E sweet me die grin

With mighty messi amongst such a talented team, they've lost three glaring finals grin

Haterz can cry me a river full of blood!! grin

Sai Chile! Sai Portugal!! Sai CR7!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by jkarmstrong(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
lorenzo9096:

Hahahaha a bit late but I just saw this now useless Peru na that useless Peru commot Brazil. useless Peru go bust ya country. and as for Haiti most major tournament dey get one really small team sha------ think Tahiti confer cup 2013. this Euros get dem well well like Albania, northern Ireland, even Iceland way dey win na small team e.t.c make I no talk again.
Re: Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016 by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:14am On Jul 12, 2016
irunoobo:

Yea greatest with no trophy with portugal at junior and senior level while messi won under-20 world cup against Nigeria, Olympic trophy and leading Argentina to world cup final while ronaldo was evicted in a world cup group which has ghana, and usa grin

Greatest with 3 balloon d'ors in so many years of his penalty and fluke free kick career while messi has 5 baloon d'ors and still counting due to his brilliance and young age angry

Greatest with 3 champions League trophy in 2 clubs despite starting to play ahead of messi while messi has 4 champions League trophies grin

The only place Ronaldo comes close to messi is goal scoring and despite starting his career ahead of messi, the difference between their career goals is not up to 40 grin

Messi is been compared to pele and maradona while Ronaldo is been compared to messi.

Ronaldo is the greatest in your toilet. grin biased hypocritical fan undecided

@bolded Bros how market? Even una father wey dey lick messi yansh, goal.com, no even mention messi name for 24hours(sunday-monday). That's d first time ever. All there columnists shut up, almighty hater Ben Hayward couldnt lift his biased hands to say n write $hit!
Now ronaldo is being hailed as the greatest while your messi is labelled a cheat for evading taxes and stocking his money in phony accounts without declaring them.
Hating doesnt pay bro, it has a way of making us look red-faced! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Chelsea (0. - 1) On 9th February 2017 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 2nd January 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 6th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.