Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! (6509 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by onyepapa(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

Do I even know what AMCON dose??
Do u know what a bad loan is? ?
Do u know what is dept servicing??
Did u read the part they state when Mr gruff stopped servicing his loan??
Was same thing not done to ifeanyi Uba during Jonathan regime??
Must u complain on everything??

The problem with we igbos is this we cry on everything as marginalization to the point that when we actually get marginalized no body believes us
olukw clap for yourself
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

First of all don't "shhhh" next time
An average post of mine gets more likes than the number of guys that say hi to you in a week. I don't care who is walking free and who is not ben bruce had debts and he must be held accountable for it, dude preaches about common sense so much i was beginning to think that solomon blessed him or something
Moral of the story is, if you have debts go and paythe government is broke

Who cares how many numbers of likes you get in a post, we all know there are millions of dumb people on nairaland that will obviously like your post.

Fyi I am not against what Amcon did but truth is they should do same to Dangote that's the message the op is trying to pass across.

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

Who cares how many numbers of likes you get in a post, we all know there are millions of dumb people on nairaland that will obviously like your post.

Fyi I am not against what Amcon did but truth is they should do same to Dangote that's the message the op is trying to pass across.

Let me ask you
You truly believe that dangote with 15bllion dollars doesn't service his loans, convert that to naira and look at how stupid ur childish opinions are
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Let me ask you
You truly believe that dangote with 15bllion dollars doesn't service his loans, convert that to naira and look at how stupid ur childish opinions are

What evidence do you have to show me that Dangote is servicing his loan?
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by diegwu01: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Dangota I see lol
So we should leave ben Bruce or what's ur point exactly
Don't know which hole ure sitting down in thinking this rubbish sha
You said so much trash eh
I worry for your mental condition
But even if no one reasonable educates you let me help
I don't care if mr B is owing 500billion
We have to start from somewhere and if its ben Bruce so be it
Put ur childish sentiments aside and think about your OWN life
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by tosin2013: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Oga ade, while i may not know you personaly, it is obvious you're bipolar. What is wrong in comparative analysis. If both dangote and Bruce are defaulters, and dangote owes close to 200billion while Bruce owes a meagre of 10billion, are you too brainwashed to speak up? against perceived bias and motivated treatment? if you are, i am not.

Bros are you smoking something? Or you are related to the IB grin grin??

Where is the evidence that dangote is owing and has defaulted in loan repayments?

Has murray bruce cried blue murder for selective justice that you are screaming here?

Shey buhari kollet your wife? angry shocked shocked

Dont compare ur brain with ur shit o!,!,! THE BRAIN IS NEEDED.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Mustack: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
edey2real:
@OP

Can you please give us the link you got that from or it is from your wild imagination.

I bet you didn't read the details of the news that said he has not been servicing the loan for years.

Even if Dangote is owing #1tr and he is servicing it as at when due, he will not only walk free but have the confidence to talk anywhere.

So pleace tell your Mr Common sense bro to pay up his debts. It's as simple as that.
No link he just want to created hiux his. Lobish

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

His brothers aren't signing over his company to AMCON today are they?
Stop using your understanding of gossips to judge issues

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by BlackSeptember: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
paschu:
Definitely the judge of the whole earth is not asleep. The collective consciousness of the critical mass has long been craving and crying out for justice. Be rest assured that it will soon strike. And when it does, it will tingle the ear. A rude awakening.

. NOT BUHARI EAR AGAIN. DAT DAFT EAR IS HAVING PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by adegeye38(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2016
What OP failed to realize is dat dangote services the loan, unlike bruce who was cheating Union bank nd waiting for d money to go into bad debt untill it was acquired by AMCON, and who told you that bruce is not walking free?, and do you know the gross networth of dangote group?.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Is that the evidence you have, shame on you I thought you had evidence from the banks stating that Dangote has been repaying his loans.

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Mustack: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
And if you're not a qualified accountant or economic oractitional, you shouldn't five into any economic set up that is far from your understanding... Lobish set of mofos that fail to justify there father earn money after sending them to the universe.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

First of all don't "shhhh" next time
An average post of mine gets more likes than the number of guys that say hi to you in a week. I don't care who is walking free and who is not ben bruce had debts and he must be held accountable for it, dude preaches about common sense so much i was beginning to think that solomon blessed him or something
Moral of the story is, if you have debts go and paythe government is broke
can he still recover his property if he services or pay his loan today ?
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by IVORY2009(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2016
This govt of Buhari is very very corrupt, Amcon would only come after Dangote if Dangote is against the Buhari lead govt, d very day Dangote opens his mouth and criticise this govt, Amcon would be sent to close down all Dangote's group of companies, is this how a true democracy is been runned in other countries of the world that practices democracy, this Buhari's lead federal govt should be called to order by the international communities.

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by hotwax: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
[size=16pt]We have a teaming illiterate population .

Owing loans is different from not servicing a loan.

Bruce was not servicing his loans...

You can own a loan of 1000000000000000000000...so far you are servicing the loan...no problem...

What are they teaching in schools these days?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by obailala(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
onyepapa:
copied

Dangote is not owing AMCON 60 billion. He is owing AMCON 209 Billion. Ben Bruce is owing 11 billion.
And for God sake, Businesses run on loans They owe. who can pls explain this to daft people in government and on social media sites Buhari has never paid school fees in his life. from primary one to senior high
when he dropped out, education was free Since he joined the army, the army has paid for all his travels, He does not know what Ben Bruce and Co go through!! when the economy has never determined the amount of meat in his pot of soup, it is very easy to order the closure of Silverbird

I keep asking whether it is a mandatory requirement for a person to be unintelligent before he/she can become a wailer. Tufiakwa! Our youths have totally thrown their senses to the dogs.

@Onye Nna,

Which Dangote are you talking about?... Is it Aliko Dangote or another Dangote?... Where did you churn out this your meaningless story from?
This is the sort of senseless false stories you share and spread in your neighbourhoods and in your circles which has no other effect than to incite anger amongst the teeming population of ignorant and gullible folks (like yourself).

What on earth does Buhari have to do with AMCON taking over the property of Silverbird Group?... The money owed by silverbird group wasn't borrowed when Buhari was in power, the loan wasn't defaulted when Buhari was in power, the loan wasn't bought over by AMCON (to save Union Bank from falling) when Buhari was in power, AMCON usually gives the loan defaulters a period of time to service their loan after which, if the loan is not still repaid, AMCON takes over the property/collateral. AMCON gave Silverbird group this deadline long before Buhari came to power and now, the deadline expires, AMCON takes over the collateral and you chose to blame Buhari for this?... What on earth has happened to the brain of our youths?... Is it a must that we should throw away our brains in order to play opposition?

[size=13pt]By the way, just 3-4 days ago, this same AMCON repossessed Jimoh Ibrahim's property due to a defaulted N50 billion loan, they even went further to freeze his accounts. I did not hear any shouts of Buhari!.[/size]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/n50bn-debt-amcon-takes-jimoh-ibrahims-firms-freezes-bank-accounts/

[size=13pt]Just last month, the same AMCON took over Sani Dangote's properties, Sani Dangote is the younger brother of the Aliko Dangote. Obviously we did not hear this silly cry of Buhari Buhari Buhari!![/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/26/amcon-takes-over-sani-dangotes-asset/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/debt-recovery-amcon-takes-dangotes-bulk-pack-services-ltd/

Now yesterday, AMCON takes over the properties of Silverbird due to expiration of the deadline given, and it has become another news for people who have refused to use their brains to wail on. A lot of people really need their brains formatted. Tufiakwa!

cc: Enahi, PRYCE, paschu, Cjrane2, MadamExcellency, Bethelwealthy, IVORY2009

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by ngesineGabriel(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2016
OK,am coming let me finish this thing

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by hadukwu1007: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ur reply to dt guy/gal shud av bn
1. plz provide link to supot ur claim
2. u r d accuser, it behoves on u to gv d house empirical evidence dat dangote z owing n not SERVICING his debts.
thou na just gossip tlk b dz sha
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by hadukwu1007: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ur reply to dt guy/gal shud av bn
1. plz provide link to supot ur claim
2. u r d accuser, it behoves on u n not me, to gv or provide to d house, empirical evidence dat dangote z owing n not SERVICING his debts.
thou na just gossip tlk b dz sha
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
WarRLaY:
can he still recover his property if he services or pay his loan today ?

depends!
if he provides the cash now EFCC will question the source
but the only thing he can gain from my understanding is a certain percentage of the company
full ownership isnt possible officially again

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

Is that the evidence you have, shame on you I thought you had evidence from the banks stating that Dangote has been repaying his loans.

what are you saying self?
so your personal tots are law or what
who cares abt how you feel abt somtin its not like ur opinion can make any diff
face facts and stop saying
what if!
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by obailala(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
............some town criers said nairaland has over 500,000 intellectuals and yet they needed someone to tell them an obvious truth? what a shame........who among you is privy to the fact that Silver-bird has not been servicing his loan? am sure you only replicate what the "news" and AMCON said. Remember how they lied about Jimoh untill he called their bluffs........i see the hand of the ruling party beneath this trashy fortune-hunting. Loans are the second nature of private businesses, "let he who doesnt owe no one support this evil". Imagine taking a business a family has built over two generations from them and think the country will know peace, Nay!
Stop being ignorant, if silverbird was servicing their loans, AMCON wouldn't have bought the debt in the first instance, and remember AMCON buying the debt did not even happen under Buhari so quit these kindergarten conspiracy theory analysis of yours and your accusation of buhari or apc.

If you default on your loans, your properties which you tendered as collateral will be possessed; this is the most basic form of common sense. Even the Bruces did are not claiming witch-hunt, this is common sense which even a primary school pupil understands.

Bethelwealthy:

Oga ade, while i may not know you personaly, it is obvious you're bipolar. What is wrong in comparative analysis. If both dangote and Bruce are defaulters, and dangote owes close to 200billion while Bruce owes a meagre of 10billion, are you too brainwashed to speak up? against perceived bias and motivated treatment? if you are, i am not.
Who told you Dangote is owing 200 billion and even if he is, who told you he isn't servicing his loans?

Aliko Dangote recently took a loan and is building one of the worlds biggest refineries; and oh yes, he is servicing his loans else he would be in trouble. Just last month, Sani Dangote the younger brother of Aliko had his companies repossessed by AMCON; you cannot owe a bank, refuse to pay and then run around to shout witch-hunt, that is just silly.

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by MadCow1: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016
onyepapa:
copied

Dangote is not owing AMCON 60 billion. He is owing AMCON 209 Billion. Ben Bruce is owing 11 billion.
And for God sake, Businesses run on loans They owe. who can pls explain this to daft people in government and on social media sites Buhari has never paid school fees in his life. from primary one to senior high
when he dropped out, education was free Since he joined the army, the army has paid for all his travels, He does not know what Ben Bruce and Co go through!! when the economy has never determined the amount of meat in his pot of soup, it is very easy to order the closure of Silverbird

This is remarkably stupiid..

And you seem to have done it effortlessly..

#Bravo.

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by obailala(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

Why should they do same to a Dangote who is regularly servicing his loan?... Does what you have just said make any sense to you?
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by obailala(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

When you default on your loan from a bank, that is when AMCON comes in as a saviour and buys over your loan (this basically gives you more time to raise the money and also prevents the bank itself from failing).

A simple evidence that Aliko Dangote is servicing his loans is that AMCON has never bought any of his bad loans. Now in your wild imagination, can you point out where you got the pointless conjecture from that Dangote is not servicing his loan?
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by KevinDein: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

lol, you dull oo no be small. I've seen a number of your posts and all I have to say is you are one remarkably dumb human being....
Chai, ;Dwhat a waste of school fees
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
onyepapa:
please allow that azz wipe to have his fun he don't get that much outside NL

hiding behind som1's post lol
i see you!!!!!
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
obailala:
When you default on your loan from a bank, that is when AMCON comes in as a saviour and buys over your loan (this basically gives you more time to raise the money and also prevents the bank itself from failing).

A simple evidence that Aliko Dangote is servicing his loans is that AMCON has never bought any of his bad loans. Now in your wild imagination, can you point out where you got the pointless conjecture from that Dangote is not servicing his loan?

Oh please spare me all that bullcrap, where was Amcon or whatever they are called when various banks were listing companies that hasn't paid their loans through Newspapers. How many of the Companies has Amcon taken over?
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
obailala:
Why should they do same to a Dangote who is regularly servicing his loan?... Does what you have just said make any sense to you?

I repeat give me evidence that Dangote is servicing his loan, stop typing rubbish show me evidence.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by MrEverest(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dont you know that Nigeria is an animal farm
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by obailala(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

Oh please spare me all that bullcrap, where was Amcon or whatever they are called when various banks were listing companies that hasn't paid their loans through Newspapers. How many of the Companies has Amcon taken over?
I showed you 2 examples of AMCON taking over businesses which default on loans above; I mentioned Sani Dangote and Jimoh Ibrahim. If you need more examples, you have examples like Wale Babalakin of Bi-courtney group, Aero Contractors, even Arik air at some point, Bacita Sugar, G. Cappa etc, AMCON bought over all these loans and many others when they bailed out several banks, AMCON is now in the business of recovering the loans. You are free to simply do a google search to educate yourself.

I will not bother responding to you further because it is obvious I am wasting my time forcing info into the head of someone who has intentionally blocked their comprehension abilities. Have a nice day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Buhari To Lead Protest Tomorrow In Abuja-- Presidency / Electoral Bill: CSOs Demand Buhari’s Assent In Two Days, To Stage Protest / Nigeria’s External Reserve Has Risen To $36.89 Billion - Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.