Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ (27342 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Ben Bruce For Non-performance / List Of 5 Most Hated Nigerians Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Damsonkc:
As much as I do not condone not paying your debt, I must also remind everyone here that every big business owes a loan. The lawyer has no business deriding Ben Bruce. This is insulting to the prided profession. Ben Bruce has to pay, no doubt, but this lawyer has to watch his utterances.
Yes every business borrows, debt is a cheap form of finance, but ds debt must be serviced especially now that it has been bought by AMCON with tax payers money from d said bank and the senator is aware of this that Nigerians has been funding his business and yet he refused to pay, that is hypocrisy, you can't be preaching common sense and parading yourself as a man with honor, yet u are skinning Nigerians alive, such a man such be mocked.

4 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tonio2wo: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
teampregar:
I can see that dis Kunle Adegoke is a hater of ben-bruce.. i dont knw y Nigerians always hate on their succesful individuals(Linda Ikeji, wizkid, etc) am sure some of them are even haters of Nairaland founder.. U are a lawyer and u are handling a legal issues for AMCOM, why can't u act responsible and professional , why make mockery of the man , has the man offended u before or u once wished u can be like him but u were not able.. U are suppose to just do ur job not taking things personal, This thing that Kunle Adegoke
did is equivalent to "Nigerian Government taking loan from IMF and were not able to pay back on time, then the IMF boss goes to BBC or CNN and start making mockery of Nigerian Goverment about how they say they will fight corruption bt they are the ones that are corrupt, if this happens this same Nigerians that are laughing at ben bruce now will still condem the actions of the IMF boss" .
Why let hate and jealousy remove the good in something that u see?

That is the only thing this apc government has brought, 'HATE'!
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by PentiumPro(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
You guys calling for the head of the lawyer are not serious.
You sound more angry at the lawyer than at BMB that has commited such a huge malfeasance against our common commonwealth.

6 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tonio2wo: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
juncheng:
Yes every business borrows, debt is a cheap form of finance, but ds debt must be serviced especially now that it has been bought by AMCON with tax payers money from d said bank and he the senator is aware of this that the Nigerian has been funding his business and yet he refused to pay, that is hypocrisy, you can't be preaching common sense and parading yourself as a man with honor, yet u are skinning Nigerians alive, such a man such be mocked.
Oya keep mocking him oo! Shebi he has reopened abuja office to continue making his millions. As for you keep mocking!
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by room089: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
No wonder!

When I saw this Ben Bruce of a guy delve into politics, I knew he was being chased by unknown masquerade.

He has suceeded in securing a seat in the senate to stay afloat and relevant within the polity.

Is it not greediness, wickedness and barberic to take up a loan of 11 billion naira without servicing it?

Are you not in business to make profit?

Why would you deliberately want Union Bank to close shop when you keep expanding your businesses even beyond the shores of Nigeria?

Has any of your companies render any free services to us?

Even your cinema tickets are very costly, despite our complains don't we still pay for them, do you guys allow us to see movies on credit?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Fawklicant: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
The lawyer needs to be upbraided by his employer--Muiz Banire for casting aspersions on Ben. Ben handed his companies to AMCON without any fuss, so, why deride him for owing? A decent lawyer should not speak in that tone of voice. The overall tone of the report was subtly denigratory.

He has not spoken like a lawyer, he spoke like a politician. AMCON do your job, but don't be political about it just to please your paymasters. I have seen AMCON take over companies with statements issued but not political and seemingly personal jabs like the one above by this lawyer. Smh.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by mu2sa2: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
The way Ben Murray-Bruce was desperate to grab a political office, from his failed governorship bid to successful Senate seat, I suspected there was something amiss with his finances and he was looking for easy money. Btw, can Osun state workers "reciprocate" murry-bruce's gesture by donating just 1% of their salary to his failed business since he once offered to donate a percentage of his salary to them?

4 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Caseless: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Are u among the lost tribe?
grin

Kob, tomorrow, I go need your help abeg. I'd need u to help me vote ivyy in the miss nairaland contest.

Thank you and God bless!
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by GOFRONT(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Though Times are hard nowadayz But I still wonna thank God for Voting PMB......Gumornin Every1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by koboko69: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

Are u saying people borrow money from banks n use political influence to write it off as bad loan?
Amcon did there job well, there is no need d lawyer tarnishing his image about it, he is not the soul owner of the business so why single him out? Mind u d lawyer is apc legal adviser so u see it very political.

Moreover you sound very partisan.

Ben Bruce Joined politics banking on Jonathan's re-election, hoping to influence his debts with the presidency. Thats all i know!

3 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

Oya keep mocking him oo! Shebi he has reopened abuja office to continue making his millions. As for you keep mocking!
He has not without a re-payment plan. He deserves d mocking, poor Nigerians can't be funding d rich few

6 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Caseless: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:
I actually thought he was a clinical business man.
After collecting 2k from me on several occasions to watch a movie. Plus 8hunz popcorn!!!
And u still collect loan of 11bn..
Broz!! Ur sense has been discommoned
nice dp , bro!

I'd need your generous help , bro. I'd need you to vote ivyy in the miss nairaland contest tomorrow. When voting starts, I'd give you a mention.

Thank you very much
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by shiftback: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Dude was preaching "buy naija to grow naija" I became a fan of his....then he went ahead to print his common sense book in a foreign country. Then I stopped taking him seriously and realized he's just like the rest of 'em. Hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by koboko69: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
grin

Kob, tomorrow, I go need your help abeg. I'd need u to help me vote ivyy in the miss nairaland contest.

Thank you and God bless!

Sure. Ivyy na ur babe? grin
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by ddeola: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
No be small thing o...#singingtufaceidibia#

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by temodent(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Damsonkc:
As much as I do not condone not paying your debt, I must also remind everyone here that every big business owes a loan. The lawyer has no business deriding Ben Bruce. This is insulting to the prided profession. Ben Bruce has to pay, no doubt, but this lawyer has to watch his utterances.

Your post is borne out of ignorance, every businesses owe no doubt including Dangote, but there is a whole world of difference between a performing loan and non performing loans. Get the difference right.

4 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Caseless: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Sure. Ivyy na ur babe? grin
No! grin grin

She's a friend...and also a friend of the progressive.

We go need ur huge presence , bro.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tonio2wo: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2016
juncheng:
He has not without a re-payment plan. He deserves d mocking, poor Nigerians can't be funding d rich few
Of course he will pay na, he borrowed d money! How did poor nigerians fund bruce?
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

Of course he will pay na, he borrowed d money! How did poor nigerians fund bruce?
AMCON bought the loan from the bank with what? Tax payers money, that my friend, is d common wealth of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tonio2wo: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
juncheng:
AMCON bought the loan from the bank with what?
You tell me.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by koboko69: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
No! grin grin

She's a friend...and also a friend of the progressive.

We go need ur huge presence , bro.

U get plans angry undecided

Just mention me tmr in case grin
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Agabs7(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
On top of this gra-gra-ish acrobatic display fronted by AMCOM, I strongly perceive that there is a political undertone. Ben Bruces continues stance on common sense, however severe it may seem on authorities is absolutely unpersonal The most evil person can still give rightful corrections and that is impersonal. Each one of us ranting here against Bruce is just a hypocrite. Who among us has not owed or still owe debts? Most of us even much more smaller debts, and in much more favourable conditions to repay...
Let us stop forming saints because we feel it is a very large sum of money we are talking of. To my understand, the guy did not struggle with AMCOM which indicates he knows his guilty, so why the ranting?
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
..........can we have just one business-minded person make a comment here pls!!

oyall speaking like "workers", with no knowledge of what business is. Getting a loan is not a crime. Not paying as at when due is not a crime either if you can renegotiate the loans, with a plan to pay........all of yall will be surprised if Bruce speak up, only to discover the loan is already half-paid..........but i guess some people are ill-educated, ill-exposed and absolutely brainwashed to think without bias...
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Caseless: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

U get plans angry undecided

Just mention me tmr in case grin
Hahahahahah. I no get plans ooo.

Thank you , bro. I appreciate it.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by 4nobody4every1: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:
Many Broad day Light cooperate armed robbers were banking on Jonathan's re-election to continue their massive theft and grand looting.
They conive with banks, obtain loans bigger than their networth, share the bulk of the money, then use their connections with the Presidency to put the debt on AMCON which is indirectly the people of Nigeria. 11billion naira can put Silver Bird in every state in Nigeria. This scam is also in the aviation , agricultural and other sectors.

To even think that the tweetnator who could not even manage a company of just a few thousands of staffs with common sense will keep attacking the President of over 180million people in the guise of offering commonsense is the hight of stupidity. Ben Bruce should bury is face in a mud of shame.

Modified****

Dear Ugandans, asking questions about Dangote and co, when their case becomes like the above, AMCON will surely take over back to back.
In b/w why is it that anything u guys desperately support falls into trouble. From Jonathan, to dilector, Fayose, Dansuki, Saraki, Tweetnator Bruce e.t.c. Perhaps becaue u don't support Nigeria and Buhari, that is why they haven't failed. Please keep hating so that Nigeria and Buhari cannwax stronger grin
grin grin cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by sucess001(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
The lawyer needs to be upbraided by his employer--Muiz Banire for casting aspersions on Ben. Ben handed his companies to AMCON without any fuss, so, why deride him for owing? A decent lawyer should not speak in that tone of voice. The overall tone of the report was subtly denigratory.

i agree with you. who gave that lawyer the right to say those things? he could be freaking sued!

besides...basic law tells you a person is different from a corporate personality...the person owing is silverbird not senator bruce...how dare that lawyer accuse him and his bros of 'living large'...

mind u i am a lawyer....a corporate lawyer... and this is enough for him and his boss to be sued...total unprofessionalism!

imagine him also hitting union bank for having a shaky capital base...

unbelievable!
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by engrkaz(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
I saw Muiz Banire and I stopped reading any further. It immediately dawned on me that this anti corruption fight cum amcon loan recovery could be politically motivated. I am not partisan but I think whoever is coming to equity must come with clean hands. Long live Nigeria.

Nb: Muiz Banire is an APC chieftain, and was commissioner in Lagos for several years. He is a member of Jagaban's camp.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by dimusky: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2016
This kain Lawyer sef. l, u follow do 'Professional Ethics' for school at all. Stop insulting that noble profession please.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Charmarlegne: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Damsonkc:
Those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by flerKys(f): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Well, the Kunle Adegoke person is obviously ignorant. Businesses go through difficulties everywhere in the world. It's almost like saying you'll never fall ill. The issue is how prepared you are for unexpected challenges in business. Unless the man has borrowed money to squander personally he has to be given credit for running a business and employing people gainfully for over 30 years. He was in business long before I graduated from university in the early 80s. That's a feat that most ignorant people don't appreciate. Not quite the same as milking money off people by running a scam business or government contracts.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by just2ok(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Make we hear word. If Bruce didn't shoot himself to the limelight with is hypocritical commonsense preaching, probably everything would have beeb quite. The lawyer is a Nigerian, and has the right to speak about his opinion.

Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) / EFCC Slams UK Bank HSBC For Predicting Buhari's Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.