Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ (27350 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Ben Bruce For Non-performance / List Of 5 Most Hated Nigerians Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Mimexy(f): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Common sense couldn't save Bruce

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by loifez(f): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Bruce
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by khrisluv(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
I love my real nigga Ben bruce
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tolexy007(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:
I actually thought he was a clinical business man.
After collecting 2k from me on several occasions to watch a movie. Plus 8hunz popcorn!!!
And u still collect loan of 11bn..
Broz!! Ur sense has been discommoned

e force you come?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by poseidon12: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
The lawyer needs to be upbraided by his employer--Muiz Banire for casting aspersions on Ben. Ben handed his companies to AMCON without any fuss, so why deride him for owing? A decent lawyer should not speak in that tone of voice. The overall tone of the report was subtly denigratory.

That lawyer needs to be removed from the recovery team for unprofessional behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Lol
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by popcykaylah(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
The albino kept throwing shades at buhari and apc yet he own case was even worse..he can't even run his business well...oloshi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by saintandsinnerz: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Some people with pent up hatred and bitternesss against some people! Why can't this clown of a lawyer attack silverbird rather than attacking Ben Maurray Bruce and his brothers. A business entity is distinct from its owners. It has a personality of its own.

4 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by joewiezi(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Damsonkc:
As much as I do not condone not paying your debt, I must also remind everyone here that every big business owes a loan. The lawyer has no business deriding Ben Bruce. This is insulting to the prided profession. Ben Bruce has to pay, no doubt, but this lawyer has to watch his utterances.

Exactly, the lawyer is a disgrace and should resign. So very unprofessional. Can't he just do his job and keep quiet?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Qmerit(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Common sense crooner owes that big to a bank in this country and yet he needs good economy in the nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by ayosco2008(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2016
So Mr common sense lacks common sense. We really need to make common sense common.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by buksaylor001: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
mysteriousman:
Hmm... twitter senator will now take a break but how have they been managing the business? Silverbird looks like a marketable brand, I guess the management have been ineffective over the years or they simply squandered their business procits

It's not as if they are not making the money-it's not as if they haven't been able to make the money to be able to service the loan but they thought with their influence they could gradually make it a bad debt.JUST WANNA MAKE #CRIMINAL-SENSE#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tonio2wo: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:
After collecting 2k from me on several occasions to watch a movie. Plus 8hunz popcorn!!!
The guy borrowed 11 bill, and is finding it hard to pay! Is that a crime?
Did he point gun at ur head to watch movie for 2k n buy pop corn 8 hundi?

Now I belive this amcon ish is political.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by megacruise: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Damsonkc:
As much as I do not condone not paying your debt, I must also remind everyone here that every big business owes a loan. The lawyer has no business deriding Ben Bruce. This is insulting to the prided profession. Ben Bruce has to pay, no doubt, but this lawyer has to watch his utterances.
You just said my mind. This lawyer seem to be taking this issue so personal like he was paid not just to do his job but to make sure he tarnishes the image of this 'Mr common sense'.

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by SAEJO: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
We are still waiting to hear about dangote's case
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Qmerit(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Some people with pent up hatred and bitternesss against some people! Why can't this clown of a lawyer attack silverbird rather than attacking Ben Maurray Bruce and his brothers. A business entity is distinct from its owners. It has a personality of its own.

go and sue him na,,, if it were Ben he would have being singing since

4 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Cmiller(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
PDP are the devils and APC are the saints, so if you want to give your life to Christ and go to heaven join APC or......
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tonio2wo: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
joewiezi:

Exactly, the lawyer is a disgrace and should resign. So very unprofessional. Can't he just do his job and keep quiet?
It shows APC is behind it.
How did he milk nigerians? Did he force anybody to go to his cinema?

Rubbish lawyer.

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Boyooosa(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Here goes mr common nonsense shocked

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by koboko69: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

The guy borrowed 11 bill, and is finding it hard to pay! Is that a crime?
Did he point gun at ur head to watch movie for 2k n buy pop corn 8 hundi?

Now I belive this amcon ish is political.

The only political thing here is Ben joining politics to save his head. Should Jonathan have won, he would have used that influence to right off the debts as bad loans. He was making money everyday why was he not servicing his loan for so many years. This is not politics, but "common sense" lacked by the common sense crusader!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by obinon(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:
Many Broad day Light cooperate armed robbers were banking on Jonathan's re-election to continue their massive theft and grand looting.
They conive with banks, obtain loans bigger than their networth, share the bulk of the money, then use their connections with the Presidency to put the debt on AMCON which is indirectly the people of Nigeria. 11billion naira can put Silver Bird in every state in Nigeria. This scam is also in the aviation , agricultural and other sectors.

To even think that the tweetnator who could not even manage a company of just a few thousands of staffs with common sense will keep attacking the President of over 180million people in the guise of offering commonsense is the hight of stupidity. Ben Bruce should bury is face in a mud of shame.

Modified****

Dear Ugandans, asking questions about Dangote and co, when their case becomes like the above, AMCON will surely take over back to back.
In b/w why is it that anything u guys desperately support falls into trouble. From Jonathan, to dilector, Fayose, Dansuki, Saraki, Tweetnator Bruce e.t.c. Perhaps becaue u don't support Nigeria and Buhari, that is why they haven't failed. Please keep hating so that Nigeria and Buhari cannwax stronger grin
if I should go by what you wrote up there, Nigeria hasn't failed already?and for the other lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by koboko69: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2016
obinon:
if I should go by what you wrote up there, Nigeria hasn't failed already?and for the other lipsrsealed

Are u among the lost tribe?

5 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Obiohai: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Who be this attention seeker. Where e comot from. Abeg just shut up and let BMB fix his issues. Very soon your own go show for tv after you don epp dem finish
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by saintandsinnerz: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
The lawyer needs to be upbraided by his employer--Muiz Banire for casting aspersions on Ben. Ben handed his companies to AMCON without any fuss, so, why deride him for owing? A decent lawyer should not speak in that tone of voice. The overall tone of the report was subtly denigratory.
Was surprised with the statement of the so called lawyer. He sounded bitter and displayed a long held hatred for Ben Bruce probably because he usually criticizes APC. I thought they said a business has a different entity from its owners

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by saintandsinnerz: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Qmerit:

go and sue him na,,, if it were Ben he would have being singing since
What are you saying please?
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by mikkypel(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:

Why did you not give me the 2k and i will buy you a basket of films you will watch for two months, If i had bought 8hunz popcorn from Uchenna , we will eat it overnight... Broz, u 4k up
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by bigass123(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2016
I perfectly agree with you but about his brains... It was simply disconnected and afterwards uninstalled.
The common sense software catch virus and unfortunately there's no replacement available.

magabounce:

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by saintandsinnerz: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Ben have mocked Nigerians and the President at different times. The lawyer is 100% right!
Lol your hatred towards Ben Bruce is just because he criticizes Buhari.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Mustack: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
The lawyer needs to be upbraided by his employer--Muiz Banire for casting aspersions on Ben. Ben handed his companies to AMCON without any fuss, so, why deride him for owing? A decent lawyer should not speak in that tone of voice. The overall tone of the report was subtly denigratory.
When he fail to exercise his official and the best option is to make to unofficial. Are you a lowyer to know the factual truth?

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by teampregar(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2016
I can see that dis Kunle Adegoke is a hater of ben-bruce.. i dont knw y Nigerians always hate on their succesful individuals(Linda Ikeji, wizkid, etc) am sure some of them are even haters of Nairaland founder.. U are a lawyer and u are handling a legal issues for AMCOM, why can't u act responsible and professional , why make mockery of the man , has the man offended u before or u once wished u can be like him but u were not able.. U are suppose to just do ur job not taking things personal, This thing that Kunle Adegoke
did is equivalent to "Nigerian Government taking loan from IMF and were not able to pay back on time, then the IMF boss goes to BBC or CNN and start making mockery of Nigerian Goverment about how they say they will fight corruption bt they are the ones that are corrupt, if this happens this same Nigerians that are laughing at ben bruce now will still condem the actions of the IMF boss" .
Why let hate and jealousy remove the good in something that u see?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tivta(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
You either support buhari and not be investigated or don't support him and get harassed, yet people keep forgetting about tinubu, amachi? Can'twwait for 2019...
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by tonio2wo: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

The only political thing here is Ben joining politics to save his head. Should Jonathan have won, he would have used that influence to right off the debts as bad loans. He was making money everyday why was he not servicing his loan for so many years. This is not politics, but "common sense" lacked by the common sense crusader!
Are u saying people borrow money from banks n use political influence to write it off as bad loan?
Amcon did there job well, there is no need d lawyer tarnishing his image about it, he is not the soul owner of the business so why single him out? Mind u d lawyer is apc legal adviser so u see it very political.

Moreover you sound very partisan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos / APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.