Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- (2247 Views)

Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet / Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / Lai Mohammed Claims That PDP Hacked Aisha M. Buahari's Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by Validated: 1:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Who said Mrs Buhari is afraid of visiting the USA. Kindly find attached the photos of Mrs Buhari and Michelle Obama. This goes to show how desperate wailers are at discrediting the first lady. If not for the vigilance of the APC youths on NL, IPOB yoots would have ended up confusing Nigerians.

I know some of you with wicked mind will say that it is photoshopped. Please, let your hatred for Buhari not becloud your judgement.

Photo courtesy: http://ebalsblog..ca/2016/06/aisha-buhari-with-michelle-obama-vs.html

CC: passingshot, modinath, ngeneukwenu, OrlandoOwoh, Keneking and all APC e-warriors

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by Oche211(m): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Gbam
Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by Validated: 1:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Oh oooo! Just when we thought we have closed this matter, deadbody raised one leg from the grave. See another picture.

Please, you now know the TRUTH grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by STARGREEN(m): 1:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Was it on her dream?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by ayukdaboss(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
Validated:
Who said Mrs Buhari is afraid of visiting the USA. Kindly find attached the photos of Mrs Buhari and Michelle Obama. This goes to show how desperate wailers are at discrediting the first lady. If not for the vigilance of the APC youths on NL, IPOB yoots would have ended up confusing Nigerians.

I know some of you with wicked mind will say that it is photoshopped. Please, let your hatred for Buhari not becloud your judgement.

CC: passingshot, modinath, ngeneukwenu, OrlandoOwoh, Keneking and all APC e-warriors
[/s]
Use your time to be productive to your life my brother. You might not get this advice again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by Validated: 1:34am On Jun 24, 2016
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
Use your time to be productive to your life my brother. You might not get this advice again.

Why you dey vex my brother? Nigerians need to know the truth. Though it is very BITTER!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by wordproof: 1:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Well u said it all youself!..its a photoshop! Period!, dis Aisha case shld not turn one to an agent of fabrication. We all know d Aisha that can be mentioned along side Atiku n Obj. Am sure a man as high as congress must have done his background checks before his dealings to know who's fake or not!..talk more of sm1 that has a criminal case in his country!I wish Aisha can sue Fayoshe or travel to US. The facts are crystal clear there are many Aisha M.B out there, many poor a few rich, but dis particular Aisha M.B mentioned in Haliburton's case alongside Atiku n Obj is definitely sm1 dat has been and is still in d corridors of power. Period!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by ayukdaboss(m): 2:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Validated:

Why you dey vex my brother? Nigerians need to know the truth. Though it is very BITTER!
You posted a photoshopped picture of supposed Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama. Afterwards, you posted the real picture to debunk the previous one YOU posted? Are you okay? Like I earlier said, use your time wisely bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by ayukdaboss(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2016
wordproof:
Well u said it all youself!..its a photoshop! Period!, dis Aisha case shld not turn one to an agent of fabrication. We all know d Aisha that can be mentioned along side Atiku n Obj. Am sure a man as high as congress must have done his background checks before his dealings to know who's fake or not!..talk more of sm1 that has a criminal case in his country!I wish Aisha can sue Fayoshe or travel to US. The facts are crystal clear there are many Aisha M.B out there, many poor a few rich, but dis particular Aisha M.B mentioned in Haliburton's case alongside Atiku n Obj is definitely sm1 dat has been and is still in d corridors of power. Period!
So many stories have been dished out since the lunatic Fayose accused the President's wife of being the "Aisha Buhari" in the Halliburton case. Any human being who still applies common sense to his/her reasoning should have long known after putting 'one and two together' that President Buhari's wife has nothing to do with the halliburton case.

1 Like

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by cokoduck: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2016
ayukdaboss:

So many stories have been dished out since the lunatic Fayose accused the President's wife of being the "Aisha Buhari" in the Halliburton case. Any human being who still applies common sense to his/her reasoning should have long known after putting 'one and two together' that President Buhari's wife has nothing to do with the halliburton case.
go and sit down, tell your viper of amadame to go and clear her name, criminals

5 Likes

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by EzePromoe: 2:37am On Jun 24, 2016
That looks like a photoshop, but not my business.

Please NLders, come out enmasse to vote for NL most intelligent lady "MYSTICGAL" in the Miss NL grand finale holding tomorrow, Saturday. Please just one favour we ask from you. PLEASE (I could lie on the floor if you want me to) VOTE MYSTICGAL for Miss Nairaland 2016.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by Fairytales: 2:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Busted grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by rusher14: 3:01am On Jun 24, 2016
First I'm seeing someone bust himself.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by FreeWorld23: 3:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Aisha M Buhari "Visited" USA Recently --- by Mynd44: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi / See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo / This Guy Claims He Can Solve Nigeria Electricity Problem In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.