Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic (2841 Views)

Opinion :Tiv,Igala,Jukun,ldoma,Kaduna Xtians,Jos Are You With Arewa Or Biafra / People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Seeks Ties With Arewa On Peace And Unity / Biafra: Military Working With Arewa Youths – HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR THE IGALAS ON ISSUES PERTAINING TO BIAFRA EXCEPT THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES! !!!

I read with an exceptional dismay, how one supposedly sane Igala man wants Kogi State to Choose to live with Arewa republic rather than dine with a biafran.

WHOEVER MADE THAT POST, ARE YOU HIGH ON SOME ALMAJIRI DUNGS?

Ok, The poster made some valid points., but for God sake, those points are too weak, they are too feable to even dine with an hausa man with a 50m long spoon! !! Are you mad

Choose to go with Biafra, you are a Minority, Choose the Arewa, you are a Minority..

IF IBOS SHOULD BE FORCED OUT, THE FLAME WILL CONSUME NON HAUSAS..AS AN IGALA MAN, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL TO THE HAUSAS?

From that stunted write-up, it is so glaring that the OP is an extremist. .Mentioning that the Muslims in Kogi State are more more than the Christians is road map to where we the Christians will end up should we go with the Arewas..INFIDELS.

AM SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THE HAUSA-MUSLIMS DO WITH INFIDELS

who told you that as a 'citizen' of Arewa republic, you stand a better chance??

Better chance of becoming a part and parcel of the hausas or a better chance of becoming a president??

You better cling to that idea you gave a fraction of seconds to-BEING A REPUBLIC ON OUR OWN- or better still, my friend, go with Biara.

you are a muslim, I know but bros, believe me, you wont like the system of islam being practiced here in the core North.

A word is enough for even a semi-wise man on this Arewa-Biafra Issue

Bros abeg, park well jare..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Noccerino(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Agumbankembu: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2017
tongue
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Fremancipation: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Op we need to hear alternative voices like yours because I am sick and tired of these anti Biafran elements speaking as if they represent the opinions of their people when in reality, they are just speaking for themselves.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
What is Igalas?
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:
Op we need to hear alternative voices like yours because I am sick and tired of these anti Biafran elements speaking as if they represent the options of their people when in reality, they are just speaking for themselves.

I am an igala man married to an Ibo damsel..

Taking a clue from antecedents, I CAN NEVER BE AN AREWA!!!!

NEVER!!!!

THAT DISGRUNTLED WRITER OPINES that the muslim are 60% while the Christians are 40% or less..

What parameter did he use to arrive at such a lousy conclusion? ?

That guy is a boko h.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by enemybulldozer(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

NEVER!!!!

THAT DISGRUNTLED WRITER OPINES that the muslim are 60% while the Christians are 40% or less..

That guy is a boko h.
What is the guy's name? Are you afraid of mentioning his name?
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
enemybulldozer:
What is the guy's name? Are you afraid of mentioning his name?

Read his thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/3864251/igalas-idomas-biafra
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nnemuka(f): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls th onlly Igala we know are those in Ibaji.... The rest are Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by enemybulldozer(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

Read his thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/3864251/igalas-idomas-biafra
That's not what am saying.. what I mean is that you should mention his name and invite him over to your thread simple.
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by angrytiger(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
@ savagefinder, a counter thread
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
enemybulldozer:
That's not what am saying.. what I mean is that you should mention his name and invite him over to your thread simple.

Am sure he will see this thread and he may choose to remain mute..

If you can invite him over, great!

Am not cut out for a cut and join argument that will not produce tangible outcome.

Neither Savagefinder nor my humble self is in the capacity to talk on behalf of a whole tribe.

I RATHER BE A BIAFRAN THAN AN AREWA

6 Likes

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by enemybulldozer(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

Am not cut out for a cut and join argument that will not produce tangible outcome.

Neither Savagefinder nor my humble self is in the capacity to talk on behalf of a whole tribe.

Good! I told Savagefinder that he is not the mouthpiece of his family not to talk of being the mouthpiece of the other three tribes he mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by feelgoodInc: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
what he's saying is that you mention his name by using
cc; (his name here)
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by feelgoodInc: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
cc; savagefinder
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by savagefinder: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

OK.. Lemme see.. Point one.. You said that ehm.. Lemme see..

That I said that Muslims are more in kogi state and something about infidels..
Pls everyone, should look at my statements and find where I said such..

You also said that I am a Muslim.. Pls you all can check through my profile to see where I stated that I am a Muslim..

You also said that my people are minorities and that we will remain minorities abi..
Okay.. You say you are Igala.

Ema makakini enwu ku Kor jomoi, enwu ele ownu chenwu kinyo?

Ke GA ka de efi ane eyi, ka ma nukpayu dun. E nyo abale?
Ichenwu ka tene loto ane ami igbor ka lo tor omo ka nukpayu dun nugo?

Alu ku ka kini ka dowo Dama todu Ichenwu Kuma tene chenwu abayi, awa nugo ka nere omo.. E nyo abale now.. E ka kini e Cho ma Igala.
Eli Kuna tene Kor, e bu MI du kpoji agba

Igbor choli, Igala chone, akechi chotacho, iyaji...............? Iyaji chenwu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by savagefinder: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun
Obascoetubi
Ami ibomi, me WA agba, ku me WA gene ki ka kini ane Ami igbor onwu tule..
Me WA agba ooh..
Alu Kuma MI, amo omaye efane ibaji du kpa todu oji Ola ekpo le. Idabi attai e mi iko elen
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by HiddenShadow: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

NEVER!!!!

That guy is a boko h.

I even told the idiot to respect the throne of the great Igala nation and hear what the Atta of Igala has to say after doing an extensive consultations with Igala sons and daughters

Instead of waiting to hear what the Atta of Igala has to say, he kept pouring saliva everywhere

1 Like

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by savagefinder: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:
cc; savagefinder
thank you Bros.. I'm here.. Some people want to defile my name

1 Like

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by feelgoodInc: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
thank you Bros.. I'm here.. Some people want to defile my name
you try, oya talk your own.
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:

OK.. Lemme see.. Point one.. You said that ehm.. Lemme see..

That I said that Muslims are more in kogi state and something about infidels..
Pls everyone, should look at my statements and find where I said such..

You also said that I am a Muslim.. Pls you all can check through my profile to see where I stated that I am a Muslim..

You also said that my people are minorities and that we will remain minorities abi..
Okay.. You say you are Igala.

Ema makakini enwu ku Kor jomoi, enwu ele ownu chenwu kinyo?

Ke GA ka de efi ane eyi, ka ma nukpayu dun. E nyo abale?
Ichenwu ka tene loto ane ami igbor ka lo tor omo ka nukpayu dun nugo?

Alu ku ka kini ka dowo Dama todu Ichenwu Kuma tene chenwu abayi, awa nugo ka nere omo.. E nyo abale now.. E ka kini e Cho ma Igala.
Eli Kuna tene Kor, e bu MI du kpoji agba

Igbor choli, Igala chone, akechi chotacho, iyaji...............? Iyaji chenwu?

My brother, my assumptions were largely based on your somewhat tilted argument in support of Arewa

I gave you credits by acknowledging some points you made that i consider valid and that is

1. Your clamour for a round table dialogue
2. Your clamour for us to become a Republic of our own.

Apart from the aforementioned points, the remainder of your article is largely pro arewa and anti biafra.

Agba, ufedo kide fedo wa.

5 Likes

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Kyase(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

NEVER!!!!

That guy is a boko h.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, i will never say if or not if my tribe will join arewa, biafra or oduduwa, North Central itself is a mega nation, we need to start talking about ourselves bro, enough of these Mega three tribes trying to tell us what to do.
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Fremancipation: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, i will never say if or not if my tribe will join arewa, biafra or oduduwa, North Central itself is a mega nation, we need to start talking about ourselves bro, enough of these Mega three tribes trying to tell us what to do.

Why not start by coming together to repel repeated Fulani attacks. Self preservation is the first and foremost thing instead of focusing on phantom middlebelt republic.

Dead people don't form country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Kyase(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:

Why not start by coming together to repel repeated Fulani attacks. Self preservation is the first and foremost thing instead of focusing on phantom middlebelt republic.

Dead people don't form country.
when was the last time you heard about herdsmen attack HERE.
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by savagefinder: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

My brother, my assumptions were largely based on your somewhat tilted argument in support of Arewa

I gave you credits by acknowledging some points you made that i consider valid and that is

1. Your clamour for a round table dialogue
2. Your clamour for us to become a Republic of our own.

Apart from the aforementioned points, the remainder of your article is largely pro arewa and anti biafra.

Agba, ufedo kide fedo wa.

so now.. You have dropped the lies that I said that we are more of Muslims abi? You have dropped the lies that I am a Muslim abi? No.. Show me where you took those lies from.. Now you are saying that I am clamoring for a Republic of our own.. Where? Where did I say such?

pro arewa? Wait.. What are you even saying? Is it only hausas that are in Nigeria?
Dont we have yoruba and about 190 minor tribes? So every thing about Nigeria is hausa abi?
The bassa nge, bassa nkom, mopa Moro, egbiras, okun and the many others nko?

You are saying I am anti-biafra.. Yes.. I am every sane man of Igala will be against it..
When the people of anambra stole our oil plot in ibaji did you remember then? Didn't they kill our people?
Wait first.. Lemme even calm down..
Oya.. Come.. What I said there about igbos hating the hausas and yorubas, is it a lie?

And what type of dumb quote is that?
Ufedo ki fedo WA.. Dude.. Wtf? "love should love us"? Does this make any sense to you?

The song I asked you to complete, you haven't completed it ooh.. Every Igala child of age 17 and above should have heard the song..

Ugbo e kwo? Ugbo chu unyi we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by HiddenShadow: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:

Some days ago they threatened Ortom for passing open anti grazing bill

4 Likes

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Fremancipation: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:

why are you playing ostrich? Have you not been following the news or do I look like Google to you?

3 Likes

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by savagefinder: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

NEVER!!!!

That guy is a boko h.
you see your life? When they will tell you to go and learn how to lie.. You will not go.. Oya ooh.. Show me where I said such.. You just settled down to lie on my head.. Ah.. My father in heaven.. Ah Bros.. You can lie.. Aah.. Ye... Ye. Ye.. Ye.. Ah.. I've seen legend of lairs today.. I thought Lai Muhammad was the founder of lies.. But Bros.. You are on a wavy level..
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by savagefinder: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Aah.. People can lie in this world.. Some people will just settle down and fix gun inside your head.. Chineke me.. Ah.. Ayemi temi ba MI.... Ah.. My chest.. It's is over.. This series of lies have given me cancer.. Pls you people should kuku kill me.. Eeeeh.. Brooooos.. Your lies are from the high places. Bia bia bia monso.. Bia monso.. Bia bia bia monso bia.. Monso bia... Bia ooh.. Bia.. Monso bia ooh.. Bia.. Bia.. Bia..
Pls pray for this brother.. Any spirit of lying.. Oya a.. Die away.. Begin to pray
Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by MyMouth(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

NEVER!!!!

That guy is a boko h.
So because u marry Igbo babe, u wen follow her go Biafra abi Am am igala guy from Idah and a Nigerian but if the Igbo get their Biafra, I prefer to remain with Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by savagefinder: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
MyMouth:

So because u marry Igbo babe, u wen follow her go Biafra abi Am am igala guy from Idah and a Nigerian but if the Igbo get their Biafra, I prefer to remain with Nigeria!
I am still not yet convinced that he is an Igala.. What type of quote is "ufedo ki fedo wa"?

The song I asked him to complete, he didn't..

Igbor choli, Igala chone, akechi chotachor, iyaji chare..

1 Like

Re: Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okoh1:

NEVER!!!!

That guy is a boko h.

Brutal....hahhahahahha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) / Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) / 5 Female Deputy Governor Candidates Emerge Between APC & PDP In 29 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.