Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing (4384 Views)

Help With Royal Icing Pleeease / Cake Decor:how To Make Fondant Icing. / See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 2:40am On Jun 24, 2016
The assembling and icing a two tiered cake. For a 50th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vePbele7qks
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by FreeWorld23: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by FreeWorld23: 3:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Can you teach me how to make beautiful cakes?

Boss please help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow.. I will mention you in a thread tomorrow to tell you how to vote for her, will you help me boss?
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:
Can you teach me how to make beautiful cakes?

Boss please help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow.. I will mention you in a thread tomorrow to tell you how to vote for her, will you help me boss?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and I will happily vote for your candidate, it will cost you nothing to subscribe. Thanks
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
marylandcakes:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and I will happily vote for your candidate, it will cost you nothing to subscribe. Thanks

Deal?
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

Deal?

Please let me know once you have subscribed so I can honour my own part of the bargain. Thanks
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
marylandcakes:

Please let me know once you have subscribed so I can honour my own part of the bargain. Thanks

How do I subscribe na cheesy
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

How do I subscribe na cheesy

You can access you tube through one of my videos here then subscribe to my channel MarylandCakes. You will see the subscribe button.
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
marylandcakes:

You can access you tube through one of my videos here then subscribe to my channel MarylandCakes. You will see the subscribe button.

Done wink
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

Done wink

Thanks

What name did you use to subscribe? Cos I haven't got the notification from Google.so I can check
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
marylandcakes:

Thanks

What name did you use to subscribe? Cos I haven't got the notification from Google.so I can check

Isabeljones65@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

Isabeljones65@yahoo.com.

I will take your word for it. So who do you want me to vote for?
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
marylandcakes:

I will take your word for it. So who do you want me to vote for?

Refiner ma'am. .
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

Refiner ma'am. .

Just send me the link and I will do it
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
marylandcakes:

Just send me the link and I will do it

Bless you smiley
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2016
kinglee1:

Bless you smiley

Please don't forget to send me the link.
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2016
marylandcakes:

Please don't forget to send me the link.

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

You can go n vote right now. Thanks ma'am.
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2016
kinglee1:

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

You can go n vote right now. Thanks ma'am.

Done. I actually took a look at her picture and to me she is the best looking of the lot and deserves to win. I hope others vote for her cos she is a natural beauty.
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2016
marylandcakes:

Done. I actually took a look at her picture and to me she is the best looking of the lot and deserves to win. I hope others vote for her cos she is a natural beauty.

My points exactly buh some people are just being biased....
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Rubyventures: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2016
I thought this thread was about learning cake decorating
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rubyventures:
I thought this thread was about learning cake decorating

Yes it still is grin
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Rubyventures: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
marylandcakes:

Yes it still is grin

ok grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Back to the cake decorating

Inside each layer I used Caramel buttercream
Outside vanilla buttercream
The outer covering is marshmallow fondant

The decorations are made out of gum paste.
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by marylandcakes: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
The top tier is 6" and bottom tier 8"

Both tiers are vanilla sponge cake (see my video for the full recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGQc3l119U)
Re: How To Assemble And Cover A Two Tier Cake With Icing by Rubyventures: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2016
marylandcakes:
The top tier is 6" and bottom tier 8"

Both tiers are vanilla sponge cake (see my video for the full recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGQc3l119U)

very nice grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Cakes In Onitsha, Anambra State / Why Do People Prefer Igbo And Calabar/akwaibom Kitchen/food Than Other Tribes? / 5 Amazing Food Combo You Can Find Only In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.