Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line (45481 Views)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Timoleon(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2016
oodua1stson:
You mean to tell me this small girl has more money than me cry cry
omo oodua...u don't kpai me here
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Taiyescott(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Toluwani111:

Now, I declare to the life of every nairalanders seeking help from above, TODAY is your day !
Amen Oo
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Elxandre(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Good luck Kid..

I still don't find her funny.
I'm not the only one in the world who doesn't find her funny!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Etinosajay(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
THONZE:
THIS GOT ME LAUGHING grin grin . THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

OK
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Elxandre:

grin grin grin grin

You are about to get attacked.. Please wear your seatbelt.. grin
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Elxandre(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:

grin grin grin grin

You are about to get attacked.. Please wear your seatbelt.. grin
I still wonder everyday which kain star this girl get.
Everywhere I go, Emmanuella!!! grin
I then give her another chance by seeing another of her videos, but still NOT funny! cheesy

Seriously her comedy can't hold a candle to the likes of @Twyse116 @crazeclown @africanape.
These are comedians. cool

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Elxandre:

I still wonder everyday which kain star this girl get.
Everywhere I go, Emmanuella!!! grin
I then give her another chance by seeing another of her videos, but still NOT funny! cheesy

Seriously her comedy can't hold a candle to the likes of @Twyse116 @crazeclown @africanape.
These are comedians. cool

I will cut her some slack now because she is a kid and hope she gets better with age.

But right now, I just dont find her skits funny. Her actual attempt at stand-up was painful to watch.

I hope her Handlers get her proper mentoring.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by niyot124: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Poor girl, some hungry uncles just want to make money off her when they ought to be concerned about her education.

All they know is money undecided

Bdw, i wonder if anyone else feels the girl is not all that funny and she's just being hyped way too much??

She is not that funny.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Elxandre(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:

I will cut her some slack now because she is a kid and hope she gets better with age.

But right now, I just dont find her skits funny. Her actual attempt at stand-up was painful to watch.

I hope her Handlers get her proper mentoring.
I feel her handlers are quite shabby.
They don't dress her well sef.

They even subtitled thirsty as tasty in one skit...

But in Nigeria, all you need is goodwill, and your flaws don't matter...

There's no denying she's doing good for herself tho, and maybe that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by teegal3090(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
I hope education is still one of her priorities nd I pray she is been guided properly to handle d fame dat comes with b a kid celeb. Bless u ella
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by teegal3090(f): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
I hope education is still one of her priorities nd I pray she is been guided properly to handle d fame dat comes with been a kid celeb. Bless u ella
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by kevoh(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Elxandre:
I also do not find her funny!
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Elxandre:

I feel her handlers are quite shabby.
They don't dress her well sef.

They even subtitled thirsty as tasty in one skit...

But in Nigeria, all you need is goodwill, and your flaws don't matter...

There's no denying she's doing good for herself tho, and maybe that's all that matters.

I agree 100%
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
God bless you
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2016
wow...this is not my real face oo
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Eagleword14(f): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
A typical example of catch them young.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by chibestjerry(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:

Not really..

I enjoy a good comedy skit, but it has to be well delivered.

Emmanuella may actually get there as she is still very young, but i dont feel her right now.
aha datz you.... But as for me and some Nigeria Emmanuella is very funny... I always feel her comedy
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by olayinkajnr(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:
Hmmmm. Isn't this too EARLY??

you no make sense at all. Every decision taken towards success, towards making a difference aint too early.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
chibestjerry:

aha datz you.... But as for me and some Nigeria Emmanuella is very funny... I always feel her comedy

And that's okay.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Tosinstevens(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
perfect move jareeee.........
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by oojehshez(f): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
CLOTHING LINE...HMMM

REMEMBERING ALL D CLOTH SHE SEF DEY WEAR FOR ALL HER COMEDY SHOWS

WISHING HER D BEST
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by 1stdammy: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lilprincey:

I reject every poverty thinking spirit in ur life..amen
Ameeeeeeen!!!!!!! IJN Fire!!!!!!!!
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by charlyxx9: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
this girl ain't funny you can hate me for the comment but you can't change my words she is just opportuned and am happy for her but funny a big NO for me.thanks
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by buksaylor001: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Child Abuse-they have started exploiting this little girl at this age,and her parents should beware.They can ask about Olajumoke who died almost on arrival-(I don't mean she's physically dead).

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by chigoizie7(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
She really has a good adviser and good manager.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by jaydee87(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
so happy for her but instead of a clothing line that will probably fold up in two years time why not look inward and be more creative and give back to children instead of collecting from them. my opinion is subject to me alone... be the change we want.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by charlyxx9: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
buksaylor001:
Child Abuse-they have started exploiting this little girl at this age,and her parents should beware.They can ask about Olajumoke who died almost on arrival-(I don't mean she's physically dead).
dead on arrival you mean her(olajumoke) fame pls can you explain
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by buksaylor001: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
charlyxx9:
dead on arrival you mean her(olajumoke) fame pls can you explain

Her fame,her exposure,her business angle and what her handlers wanted to achieve was overhyped without proper and coordinated arrangement-she is now having issues with handlers and most of those fake agencies that were endorsing her are now pulling out.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by gifttracy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice one, all she needs is packaging
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by ddjay: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
queenoflafia:
Landlord my uncle is not around. .. Yes e just told me .. No e didn't told me .. .. Uncle go and poo in the toilet na grin
correction, lalord ma huncle is not arand yes he jus tol me . . . uncle go and pu in d toilet na

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by Alyna: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
makingsense:
Hmmmm. Isn't this too EARLY??
I am equally thinking!
Re: Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line by horHANS(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Good luck Kid..

I still don't find her funny.

I dont find her funny a dime! All d best Ella!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.