Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose (1852 Views)

A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding / Election Funding:Executive Director Of Zenith Bank Leads Others 2 Beg Fayose(Pix / Election Funding: I Stand With My Story Of Zenith's Involvement - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2016
nonjebose:
Abeg let everyone spill. High time we knew the rot in the entire process

Confirm.
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by shyling(f): 5:03am On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You know the funny thing?grin
Deactivating your moniker again won't be funny. I already made you deactivate three others.
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by shyling(f): 5:04am On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Confirm.
Now contribute by following my instructions.
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Deactivating your moniker again won't be funny. I already made you deactivate three others.

So this salacious dreams of yours, have you discussed them with a therapist? cheesy

Has any Nigerian gorvenor ever been recalled?
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Now contribute by following my instructions.

Sure thing. When hell freezes grin
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by shyling(f): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Sure thing. grin
Get done and report here in 24 hours.
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Get done and report here in 24 hours.

Go take your meds or take on a hobby.

Egun "baba nla baba gbogbo omo alaigboron of Nairaland" Mogaji is out of the thread.

Yah all enjoy your escaped loony grin
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by shyling(f): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Mogaji is out of the thread. grin
What else can you do? Quitter. Am not your father my mouth. I am indeed! Do as instructed.
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by AngryNigerian(m): 5:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Shyling...EgunMogaji...can we have some semblance of peace

If I call òna #AngryNigerians now, them go find me come say I follo chop the #DasukiYam...

Seun, you don see your life? Your forum is now filled up with overgrown rich kids who'll never be opportuned to feel the pulse of the moment! It has created lots of #AngryNigerian.

...but I remain No. 1 #AngryNigerian!!! All other ones na copy copy

1 Like

Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by babdap: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Does Fayoase expect Zenith Bank Management to tell their shareholders that their monies were donated for your campaign? The answer is No. GEJ should have probe APC campaign fund then, it either he was clueless to know that or his campaign was funded with State resources. PDP It is too late to cry when the head is off.
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 24, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Shyling...EgunMogaji...can we have some semblance of peace

If I call òna #AngryNigerians now, them go find me come say I follo chop the #DasukiYam...

Seun, you don see your life? Your forum is now filled up with overgrown rich kids who'll never be opportuned to feel the pulse of the moment! It has created lots of #AngryNigerian.

...but I remain No. 1 #AngryNigerian!!! All other ones na copy copy

Please accept my apologies.

I should have waxed over the unprovoked bait attempts that were assaulted on my username.

Such will not reoccur.
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by shyling(f): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Please accept my apologies.

I should have waxed over the unprovoked bait attempts that were assaulted on my username.

Such will not reoccur.
Someone called you an overgrown spoilt rich kid and you're sniveling.... Taa @angrynigerian last time I checked I asked someone to use his location for patriotism by investigating the mysterious Aisha Buhari... What part of that is alien to you?
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by ExInferis(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:
For less than this, a governor in North America or Europe would have resigned or risk a career ending recall.

Ekiti people, what the frap are thy waiting for?

They swore fealty to him when he had them queue up like IDPs for a handful of rice and 200 naira.

1 Like

Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by AngryNigerian(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Someone called you an overgrown spoilt rich kid and you're sniveling.... Taa @angrynigerian last time I checked I asked someone to use his location for patriotism by investigating the mysterious Aisha Buhari... What part of that is alien to you?

Lolzz cheesy
Nwannaa, olee way? Were nu ya nwayò ooo
Re: Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose by ExInferis(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Someone please translate for me.

I think this dangly armed troglodyte is trying to get a message across but sadly I don't read gibberish.

I'll help, cos i speak idiot.

What he's saying is, that he couldn't sleep last night on account of drooling all over his pillow and his already lame brain isn't functioning very well this morning.

So don't worry, his incoherent mutterings are completely off topic.

Anytime you need help understanding idiots, just give me a shout out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Let Biafrans Go! A Must Read!! / The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland. / Nnamdi Kanu Dead Or Alive???!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.