Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island (7756 Views)

Beware Of This Calculated Fraud. I Am A Victim. / Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) / This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by ibidap: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
My name is Adaobi, i trained with this company in March 2016 and got a job through them In May 2016,the only problem I had with them was that I had to wait till May which was not part of the agreement. we do conclude things with out being sure of authenticity of the company or training.i just suggest that before one voices out anything let one be sure.thats my advice
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by emmsy: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
I am currently in class ATM.. stop misleading people.. you are not paying for a job.. it's the training you are paying for..my friend reffered me to them after he got the job. Placemet and so far so good No regret..
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by tolusamsone: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Got some free time now.
I was invited some months ago, I decided to enroll for the training ,I felt it would increase my chances of securing a job, I can say this with all boldness, THE BEST TRAINING I HAVE EVER ATTENDED IN MY LIFE!!. It opened my eyes to a lot of things.
Fast forward to present day, after the training I was called for 3 interviews,1 with a company at Lere, another Lekki and the 3rd a bank, 2 of the companies offered me a job including the bank. I wasnt the only one that got a job through them, am sure others are just laughing reading this.
I am not going to fold my arms and watch people say things they either dont know or not sure of. Thank you and God bless!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
tolusamsone:
Got some free time now.
I was invited some months ago, I decided to enroll for the training ,I felt it would increase my chances of securing a job, I can say this with all boldness, THE BEST TRAINING I HAVE EVER ATTENDED IN MY LIFE!!. It opened my eyes to a lot of things.
Fast forward to present day, after the training I was called for 3 interviews,1 with a company at Lere, another Lekki and the 3rd a bank, 2 of the companies offered me a job including the bank. I wasnt the only one that got a job through them, am sure others are just laughing reading this.
I am not going to fold my arms and watch people say things they either dont know or not sure of. Thank you and God bless!

I believe you are one of their agents.

The truth is the youths in Lagos can arrange within them and take down all these scam companies on their own, if you are waiting on government I am very sorry nothing is going to happen. A lot of of them are coming up on daily basis trying to prey on unemployed youths in Nigeria please let us raise up and do something to end this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by tolusamsone: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Maxineng:

I believe you are one of their agents.
The truth is the youths in Lagos can arrange within them and take down all these scam companies on their own, if you are waiting on government I am very sorry nothing is going to happen. A lot of of them are coming up on daily basis trying to prey on unemployed youths in Nigeria please let us raise up and do something to end this.

Funny you, when did it become a crime to share my experience?
I am going to say this again, I TRAINED AND I GOT 3 INTERVIEWS AND 2 OFFERS , I will not join those who will act based on hearsay, I have not seen any scam or crime in their training, did you attend the training? I don’t think so,you would have agreed with me if you did.
Thanks to them, I no longer stay home doing nothing
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
@djmojijaiye @jkorakwue @mistatolu; you guys had spoken well. Perhaps @martinefu has said it in a wrong way. But my take is why should you lure innocent job seekers with a promise of securing a job only when you pay through training with them? I did pay for such with #telemarketingdiploma then on allen avenue but now in opebi; till date, no call from them not even to a couple friends we did training back then. I also went for #consol's (in oshodi) interview but when I tendered my certificate from #telemarketingdiploma, that was just the end not a word from them too.

I call it SCAM because they are playing on young graduates/job seekers ignorance to make their moneys when they know they can't fix all their trainees up eventually. And why will #incallng not issue a certificate for a training I paid for?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by bomasek(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
tolusamsone:

Funny you, when did it become a crime to share my experience?
I am going to say this again, I TRAINED AND I GOT 3 INTERVIEWS AND 2 OFFERS , I will not join those who will act based on hearsay, I have not seen any scam or crime in their training, did you attend the training? I don’t think so,you would have agreed with me if you did.
Thanks to them, I no longer stay home doing nothing
List the 3 companies u were invited for interview.

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by hardbody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

U mean i should run 4 my life or run to grab d opportunity?

Run FOR your life Sir

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by tolusamsone: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
bomasek:
List the 3 companies u were invited for interview.

FBI,CIA,NYPD .... Lol ... Your own time will come,i can understand how frustrating being jobless could be ,i really do understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by youngest85(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
hardbody:

Run FOR your life Sir

Tank u, i'm already on obudu race
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by bomasek(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
tolusamsone:

FBI,CIA,NYPD .... Lol ... Your own time will come,i can understand how frustrating being jobless could be ,i really do understand
Make I finish the work on my desk,I go get ya time.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by pricelesshoney(f): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
My case is somewhat different cos same miss Gina called me for an interview,I went,got through 3 interview stage and they said the job they called me for is an inbound marketing job and if I get recruited,I will be paid 50k basic + commission,+ laptop,+ phone recharge and transport fare,but I will be trained first for 2weeks ,but they did not tell me to pay for training, I left ,1week later their oga called me to come start my training,he also did not ask me for a dime, but I didn't go because of what I saw in nairaland about them being scam now am wishing I went. undecided
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by nairaman66(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
jkorakwue:
Where is the Scam here ,.... dont get

You are!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by MacMaster01(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
tolusamsone:
Got some free time now.
emmsy:
I am currently in class ATM.. stop misleading people.. you are not paying for a job.. it's the training you are paying for..my friend reffered me to them after he got the job. Placemet and so far so good No regret..
ibidap:
My name is Adaobi, i trained with this company in March 2016 and got a job through them In May 2016,the only problem I had with them was that I had to wait till May which was not part of the agreement. we do conclude things with out being sure of authenticity of the company or training.i just suggest that before one voices out anything let one be sure.thats my advice

I don't think that it is a coincidence that these three accounts were opened around May 24th, and that all three of these accounts either commented on this post or one post about incallng, you guys should be having fun sha. PS: I didn't insult no one, I'm just saying.

If I should advise anyone here, please do not pay, there's no basis for the payment.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by tolusamsone: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
MacMaster01:

I don't think that it is a coincidence that these three accounts were opened around May 24th, and that all three of these accounts either commented on this post or one post about incallng, you guys should be having fun sha. PS: I didn't insult no one, I'm just saying.
If I should advise anyone here, please do not pay, there's no basis for the payment.

Its obvious you are trying to be silly here,What if i had called it a scam would that have made you so exited and the date i opened my account would have been irrelevant to you. I clearly stated my experience,you dont have to believe me,but try and be objective next time. I really wish you goodluck in your search for a job as it is obvious you desperately need one to get you off the job section of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Forensic engineering grin..... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
MacMaster01:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Deelaw(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
tolusamsone:

Its obvious you are trying to be silly here,What if i had called it a scam would that have made you so exited and the date i opened my account would have been irrelevant to you. I clearly stated my experience,you dont have to believe me,but try and be objective next time. I really wish you goodluck in your search for a job as it is obvious you desperately need one to get you off the job section of nairaland

You're just harassing dat young man, nairaland is quite smart for dis. Anyone reading ur replies will clearly see ur agrieved emotional attachment on dis, which shuldnt be. On behalf of all smart nairalanders, we also wish u goodluck in ur multiple account administration on nairaland.
**Kudos for dat intelligent investigation "MacMaster01"***

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
MacMaster01:

I also noticed that their comments followed each other.

These scam companies are beginning to up their game. I know of someone who also attended their bogus interview. The same way the OP was made to exit through a back door was the same way he was made to exit too. Guess what? The back door leads to an adjacent street that is long enough to discourage you from trying to go back to the place, which would be through the main entrance at the other street. They intentionally do that so as to prevent you from going back to alarm others of their scam.

The guy said that, while in the hall, they were told not to communicate with each other, not even a sound. Luckily for him, a guy that had experienced their scam before was seated beside him. They had to communicate by writing on a sheet of paper. That was how he became curious.

Why would they charge you for a training? If they are sincere, they would simply train you for free then get you the job on agreement that they will deduct the training fee from your first salary. But no, they want you to pay first for a job that doesn't exist. To all their agents on this thread misleading people so as to fall prey to your scam, note that the Almighty God is watching you and is reserving your punishment here on earth.

Scammers everywhere!!!

pls read this person's account of them.

www.nairaland.com/2982457/ordeal-jobseeker-today-victoria-islandpls

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
ibidap:
who asked for your bloody name?

scam alert!!!

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
@tolusamsone @ibidap and @emmsy accounts must be operated by the same person, most likely the scam company's agent. All three accounts were opened between the 24th and 25th of May this year and none has post more than 7 and these posts are all advocating for the scam company.

Also, notice that all moniker have their comments on this thread in consecutive.

Scam alert!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by emmsy: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hey monitoring spirit! Your joblessness is on another level ooo.. monitoring when i opened naira land account.. you really wanna keep monitoring pple till you die? You wanna carry my matter on your head ? Did i borrow money from you to pay.. who you epp exactly? I went somewherr and i decised to do sth and yo herr saying i am fake.. how do you feel bin stupid? quote author=bloodyBLOGGER post=46889024]@tolusamsone @ibidap and @emmsy accounts must be operated by the same person, most likely the scam company's agent. All three accounts were opened between the 24th and 25th of May this year and none has post more than 7 and these posts are all advocating for the scam company.

Also, notice that all moniker have their comments on this thread in consecutive.

Scam alert!!! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
ibidap:
Give us ur facebook I. D to prove the authenticity of ur name

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmsy:
Give us ur facebook I. D to prove the authenticity of ur name or prove to us u are real...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
tolusamsone:
Got some free time now.
Give us ur facebook I. D to prove the authenticity of ur name

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by emmsy: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
MacMaster01:

please when was the last time you had a real job I hrd the only job you have now is monitoring me upandan... i laugh in spanish.. how old are you? What are you doing witb your life.. if nairaland ends today what will your life become? Have you ever tot abt getting a job? Don't you think you really need the training? You wanna be an account detector all your life? Why do you think i will wanna join scammers to mislead youths? If they ask you why you are jobless now.. you will say it's Buhari! Smh..ok think abt it this way.. if i actually belong to them why will I comment just after the other account?? Let me allow you think abt your life.. when you are ready to be an adult contact me..I help the less privileged in my own lil way.gracias..
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by emmsy: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taeewo:
Give us ur facebook I. D to prove the authenticity of ur name or prove to us u are real...
i should give you my Facebook name so you can act like a distant family and scam me You are a real fradster..loooool GOD will expose you all one by one... Facebook kor faceless ni.. I can't be scammed niggar try the next person..
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
tolusamsone:

u 4got to add NASS, IPOD & NDA angry

Seun, Lalasticlala, see SCAAAAAMMERS everywhere on diz very thread! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmsy:
i should give you my Facebook name so you can act like a distant family and scam me You are a real fradster..loooool GOD will expose you all one by one... Facebook kor faceless ni.. I can't be scammed niggar try the next person..
Look at ur thinking faculty, this proved that one person is operating the 3 account.... Confirmed and bursted

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by emmsy: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taeewo:
Look at ur thinking faculty, this proved that one person is operating the 3 account.... Confirmed and bursted
I won't stoop so low to drag with you.. and here are my reasons.. 1. I graduated at the age of 22 from Babcock university.. @24 I already bagged my MSC from Conventry university.. and I work and earn ... @26.. I got married and already bagged my CIPM.. I know you are dumb and won't understand what cipm means.. but pls use Google.. @27.. I got married.. and I am undergoing a customer service training in Victoria island at the moment.. Now see my profile.. my cv is getting updated in few weeks.. pls where do you belong? What have you achieved? pls don't be depressed.. you will soon get fixed.. if you stop bin stupid..
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by Taeewo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmsy:
I won't stoop so low to drag with you.. and here are my reasons.. 1. I graduated at the age of 22 from Babcock university.. @24 I already bagged my MSC from Conventry university.. and I work and earn ... @26.. I got married and already bagged my CIPM.. I know you are dumb and won't understand what cipm means.. but pls use Google.. @27.. I got married.. and I am undergoing a customer service training in Victoria island at the moment.. Now see my profile.. my cv is getting updated in few weeks.. pls where do you belong? What have you achieved? pls don't be depressed.. you will soon get fixed.. if you stop bin stupid..
Chai,u don tail for this job, professional scammer.... No identity...Tell us why 3 accounts that dat supported this scammers were created at the same date..... Ahahaahahaa..... Observers already know u r scammer.....

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by ibidap: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
who asked for your bloody name?
scam alert!!!
hey dude,I know no one asked for my name but it was just there for those doubting Thomas we have here.honestly it's so wrong of u to assume that.
Re: Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island by temmyt007(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
ibidap:

Ibidapo saying his name is adaobi.....thunder fire the generation of u guys. Scammers, liars! Okay tell me u borrowed that account or ur name is adaobi ibidapo. Awon werey dede

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signed Peace Corps Bill / Vacancies In Abuja Hotel / Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.