Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators (22518 Views)

APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable / Hameed Ali, Senate Face-off: Buhari Intervenes / Magu’s Confirmation: Court Orders Service Of Processes On FG, Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by crunchyg: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by laffwitmi: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
U shld go and impeach him...Na so e easy grin
buteak:
Nobody should pity Saraki, cos he is a coward....
With the backing of more than 2 third senator, saraki can destabilize buhari by initiating move to impeach him, but hell no he is busy looking for political settlement, if they like they should jail him gan....coward coward
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by BlackSeptember: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
dunkem21:
But the minister of information, Alhaji Lai Lalasticlala said there's no friction between the executive and legislative. cool

TonyeBarcanista, good morning.
Tonye is neither here nor there. He sings for who the highest bidder
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by SAEJO: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
faaz24:
Nigerian senators ...always legislating on ways to improve themselves.

Now they want immunity for the SP or the clause be dropped at all levels.

What a country.....Dramatists everywhere you go !
but the office of the senate president and speaker of the house of reps. is suppose to be covered by immunity naw.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
dunkem21:
But the minister of information, Alhaji Lai Lalasticlala said there's no friction between the executive and legislative. cool

TonyeBarcanista, good morning.
Like I said, it won't have ANY effect on Buhari. If you know the history of NASS you will get my point.

1 Like

Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Nyaknor(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Radarada at its peak....
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by ITbomb(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Sijo01:
It's been commotion in every sector of Nigeria economy since the advent of this administration.

The most interesting one is the ruling part being their own opposition cheesy confused set of entity.
My Lady
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by onatisi(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Slowly and gradually this administration will clock 2 years
And yet they haven't done one single meaningful thing that has impacted positively on the lives of the masses .

2 Likes

Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Ratello: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
buteak:
With the backing of more than 2 third senator, saraki can destabilize buhari by initiating move to impeach him, but hell no he is busy looking for political settlement, if they like they should jail him gan....coward coward
Trust me if he proceeds with the impeachment move on the President, I doubt if Saraki can get up to 40 Senators backing him, just forget the "arrangee two-third" the rogue is yapping about.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Saintp(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Anyone who thinks the president and senate are fighting for the sake of Nigerians is a fool. They are fighting thier selfish personal battles.

In fact, they can keep fighting for all i care. Too bad that for 17 years of our democracy we are yet to get the right leadership at all levels.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by gare(f): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
dre11:

· Unity Forum backs Buhari, Like Mind Senators challenge them to test his popularity

· AGF shuns invitation by Judiciary C’ttee, says he acted on IG’s recommendation

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/24/fg-senate-face-off-deepens-divisions-among-apc-senators/

This is not good for our democracy, if the attorney general of the nation would refuse to attend an invitation from the senate committee, that's what I call a lawless act.

Then allow this men get bail on personal recognition, if they are Locked up the fallout will not be easy for the Government and the party, you can that out 58 APC senators only 16 are with the President or the Party the other 42 may move over to the PDP what will that tell you that even if Saraki and Co leaves PDP takes full control, and all we would see is just fighting between the executives and the legislators, that will not bring about good development in this country.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Sijo01(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
ITbomb:

My Lady

My Man
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Perfectionist11: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2016
That Saraki is a weed among cassava plants..d moment he became SP..I knew things are gonna b tough.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by just2ok(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2016
It is well.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by alagba333(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Fight wit the legislative arm of governmen is nt in d best interest of d Country...let's see hW d runnings of government will be smooth....in solidaritY, d senate has adjourned till july 12th. Personally I do nt see d bussiness of d executives in d internal affairs of d house. Besides, the isSue of the alleged forgery is still subjudice beFore late justicE chukw Will be assigned to anoda judge.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2016
toposi4naija:

do yhu know the meaning of two third at all.......two third is different from majority.....so qet ur facts right......more so Saraki can never even get majority supporters....you are askinq for two third.....you think Senators from the North will allow their son to be impeached and a Yoruba man steps in........lol......they will never!!!......and don't forget APC senators from south west won't disobey Tinubu
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Lovelynature(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Tightguy:
Nemo dat quod non habet. Meaning: You can't give what you don't have. It's as simple as that.

The president doesn't have democracy in him, so how do you realistically expect him to be a true democrat ? He can only cause more division rather than harmony, especially with the calibre of criminals he has around him as kitchen cabinet members.

These ten days that he was away, we had peace with [color=#990000][/color]Osibande in charge.
So true bro
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by swagzofroyalty(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
buteak:
What will be the ground for impeachment? And you think Saraki will not be stone at last?
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Dom2020: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2016
each day comes with its own story, right from day one that apc lead government took over, no sound economic policy, nothing to better the life of the masses, rather u see them making anti people policy. instead of helping the masses, the cost them more pains
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by swagzofroyalty(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2016
alagba333:
Fight wit the legislative arm of governmen is nt in d best interest of d Country...let's see hW d runnings of government will be smooth....in solidaritY, d senate has adjourned till july 12th. Personally I do nt see d bussiness of d executives in d internal affairs of d house. Besides, the isSue of the alleged forgery is still subjudice beFore late justicE chukw Will be assigned to anoda judge.
Point of correction: Standing rule of a statutory body is a public matter and act of forgery is statutory barred.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Nelico: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Senate should unanimously move for d thorough probe of Presidents WAEC certificate forgery. He that lives in a glass house should not throw stones. He forged a certificate & used over 20 SANs to stampede d case, & now they want to probe senate 4 forgery. Pure hypocrisy.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Daniyomex(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm......is all I can say
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Charly68: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2016
The president shouldn't bother about those threatening to dump the party on a platter of corrupt charges. Forgery case is criminal ,if the senator remains two on the path of the truth so be it ,it is evil that bows before the good,the wicked must bow at the gate of the righteous. Hands join together the wicked must not go unpunished. We want a new Nigeria that is devoid of corruption no matter what.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Puresolutions: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2016
dre11:

· Unity Forum backs Buhari, Like Mind Senators challenge them to test his popularity

· AGF shuns invitation by Judiciary C’ttee, says he acted on IG’s recommendation

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/24/fg-senate-face-off-deepens-divisions-among-apc-senators/

What's all of the trouble in this article for.

Since when did arresting people become an instrument for celebration..
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Jam75rex(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=raker300 post=46875039]Only 16 senators attended? But why did nairaland say "senators back Buhari"? 16 out of 56 is not "senators"
In ur inventive English 16 people is singular. Guess u had a query wit ur English teacher's frm primary to secondary sch
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by tiwiex(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2016
osymerga:
2019 will be interesting...
Watching as events unfolds....
Buhari may be APC undoing.....

Are u sure that goal hasn't been achieved? I think what you mean is that we would determine if it has in 2019. Sadly, I think he is being misled by the zombies. So, the zombies might even be his undoing. I supported Buhari for election by the way.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by Chiboboski: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2016
kulikuli26:
To me, this is needless as it doesn't help the ordinary masses. This face-off is costing this administration so much. Things aren't looking good and one would expect cohesion among political class to be able to fight off the numerous challenges staring us in the face.
Stop deceiving yourself. We know your type and where you are coming from.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by ayindejimmy(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2016
APC should sanction these erring Senators once and for all. I pray they leave APC and go to pdp. APC may lose the Senate for now but come 2019 all those erring senators will lose their seats.

Who knows any of them b4?
We voted them in cos we thought they represent #change.
Nigerians want corruption eradicated whether in APC or, especially, PDP
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by fred06: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
buteak:

@buteak go n impeach him nah... I really see corruption is inept in you...A man declared false assets n later forgery of the senate standing rules n you want immunity to be given to saraki? N to add pension to it? ..i wonder the type of children u want to bring up...a good name is better than riches...Saraki's children n grand children are already stimatized...having a grandfather who was a senate president Being arraigned in court for different criminal offences..
That alone is enough bad name
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by buteak(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
fred06:

@buteak go n impeach him nah... I really see corruption is inept in you...A man declared false assets n later forgery of the senate standing rules n you want immunity to be given to saraki? N to add pension to it? ..i wonder the type of children u want to bring up...a good name is better than riches...Saraki's children n grand children are already stimatized...having a grandfather who was a senate president Being arraigned in court for different criminal offences..
That alone is enough bad name

Stop quoting me, buhari is as corrupt as saraki, saraki forged standing rules buhari forged waec result, saraki did not declared his asset fully,pls where is the certified copy of assets declaration..pls you are too wise to be fooled by buhari being a clean man, and your children will finally stone you if they later find out u are so fool to be fooled by buhari.... nonsense
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by buteak(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
toposi4naija:

do yhu know the meaning of two third at all.......two third is different from majority.....so qet ur facts right......more so Saraki can never even get majority supporters....you are askinq for two third.....you think Senators from the North will allow their son to be impeached and a Yoruba man steps in........lol......they will never!!!......and don't forget APC senators from south west won't disobey Tinubu

First and foremost, what is two third of 109?if u get d answer tell me if he has d no or not, forget story Na saraki dey dull himself, he should use what he has to get his need, I hate coward that is d reason I hate bukola saraki...he is a coward.. simple
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by fred06: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
@ buteak pls apply formally to the bereau under the Freedom of Information act and you will be given a copy of the assets declared by him buhari...it is now as simple as that...the Waec certificate you talk about..you people said he did not sit for the exams...after your enquiry in britain to know whether he sat for the Waec exam ..it came out positive dat he sat for it in 1961..
Now u people now turned around to say that he was not the one dat sat for the exam becos the letter E was missing from Mohammed... I have my name also mis spelt in my waec certificate.. Which i wrote to Waec n swore to an affidavit...u sh know dat waec does not issue to certificate to one person..so those rhetoric put up by politicians will not fly...hw could he Buhari be admitted in the US to study wen he had no sch cert..or they bribed US also? ...be real my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo / Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.