Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators (22523 Views)

APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable / Hameed Ali, Senate Face-off: Buhari Intervenes / Magu’s Confirmation: Court Orders Service Of Processes On FG, Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by buteak(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
swagzofroyalty:

What will be the ground for impeachment? And you think Saraki will not be stone at last?

Buhari has committed more impeachable offense,nobody will stone saraki, even the more famously democratically elected MKO died in prison and nothing happened
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by buteak(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
fred06:
@ buteak pls apply formally to the bereau under the Freedom of Information act and you will be given a copy of the assets declared by him buhari...it is now as simple as that...the Waec certificate you talk about..you people said he did not sit for the exams...after your enquiry in britain to know whether he sat for the Waec exam ..it came out positive dat he sat for it in 1961..
Now u people now turned around to say that he was not the one dat sat for the exam becos the letter E was missing from Mohammed... I have my name also mis spelt in my waec certificate.. Which i wrote to Waec n swore to an affidavit...u sh know dat waec does not issue to certificate to one person..so those rhetoric put up by politicians will not fly...hw could he Buhari be admitted in the US to study wen he had no sch cert..or they bribed US also? ...be real my brother.

OK, did buhari told you and I that I will apply before getting his assets declaration form, and if he has the WAEC we u claimed,pls why didn't he present d said results when he was accuse of forgery? Buhari and corruption are padi
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by blecele: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
PigMeat:
very soon buahri will clock 2years in office and he has done Bleep'all all this while. The remaining 2years will be used for campaign for the 2019 election. Buhari will end up achieveing nothing with the way things are going.
You said it all.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by 1freshdude: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
buteak:

First and foremost, what is two third of 109?if u get d answer tell me if he has d no or not, forget story Na saraki dey dull himself, he should use what he has to get his need, I hate coward that is d reason I hate bukola saraki...he is a coward.. simple

Young man, educate yourself on conditions that need to be met before the President can be impeached. Inform yourself before contributing to discussuions or you will appear really stupid.
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by buteak(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
1freshdude:

Young man, educate yourself on conditions that need to be met before the President can be impeached. Inform yourself before contributing to discussuions or you will appear really stupid.

If u have nothing to say pls stay back and don't appear stupid on this forum, what condition if not two third of both house
Re: FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators by amodu(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2016
It is a season film, I am glued to it with keen interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha / TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model / Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.