Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lagos Smart City Project Model - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Smart City Project Model (57153 Views)

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
arresa:

You have to leave your village to find out about Eko Atlantic and what's going on there, but I'm sure you can not afford money for ekenedilishuku bus to take you to Lagos...
how many years dem wan take sandfill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Ajibel(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
mikolo80:
na so so sand filling I see o after how many years

Then you are looking at the wrong place. Check this -> http://www.ekoatlantic.com/media/image-gallery/
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ajibel:

Then you are looking at the wrong place. Check this -> http://www.ekoatlantic.com/media/image-gallery/
Bros na still sandfill I see o plus beach ball and polo match and uncompleted headquarters
Glacial developmental pace
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Ajibel(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
mikolo80:
Bros na still sandfill I see o plus beach ball and polo match and uncompleted headquarters
Glacial developmental pace

Those hq's you've seen are the structures coming up. Do you expect such massive structures to be completed within a year?

Are you aware that one of the towers out of the 5 Eko Pearl tower has been sold out? http://www.estateintel.com/residential-tower-on-eko-atlantic-already-sold-out/

And the second of the tower which is nearing completion is already in the market?

I also read that by the end of 2016, the first tower would be opened for commissioning and people to live in.

If you stay in Lagos, find time to visit Eko atlantic city cool

Here is a thread on NL dedicated to it https://www.nairaland.com/2336794/eko-atlantic-city-update-business Go through the last two pages or all if you've got the time.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by ajibowo11(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
ambode pls beg them to wait for me on the structural project till i finish my program 2022 as a civil engineer
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adekorya:

How will they learn from him when they are not controlling huge money lyk him?
State like delta and rivers could have been like Lagos, if their governors are intelligent.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by amparas(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
This will be nice
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by banme1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
crownprince102:
Omo Eko akete ilu ogbon ni mi oooo.
Long live the Yorubaland.
ekiti should see this too. Same yoruba land.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
mikolo80:
how many years dem wan take sandfill

The question is. How many years have you been ignorant and illiterate?
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Second term things! Tinubu started it!
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by elvision1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
rubbish that's why he wants to kill lagosians with multiple taxation. register your business, register your banner, pay this pay that. wtf! no be say this project go reach mainland.

yeye
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by lebete3000: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngaz:
Oh men ayam luffin lagos and ambode more and more......B4 u no it ehn! We go don become a "smart" city lyk Dubai......why....because 'We Are The Centre Of Excellence'!!!.......Yipeeeeee!!!

Sumfin that only the rich will be able to able and the rich i mean the corrupt and politiciams who will pack the money and buy it all.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Edum13656: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
...the tribe that fights with mouth on fire...
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Thobiy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngaz:
Oh men ayam luffin lagos and ambode more and more......B4 u no it ehn! We go don become a "smart" city lyk Dubai......why....because 'We Are The Centre Of Excellence'!!!.......Yipeeeeee!!!
Naso
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
elvision1:
rubbish that's why he wants to kill lagosians with multiple taxation. register your business, register your banner, pay this pay that. wtf! no be say this project go reach mainland.

yeye

Your village is still a better option. No be by force to live and die inside Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by ArcToyin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adekorya:
How will they learn from him when they are not controlling huge money lyk him?
Is not by the amount of money they control but by zeal and readiness.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Horus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nan4Vg4AJA

[size=14pt]Building a smart city in the Lekki district of Lagos for the tech industry[/size]

Demola Aladekmo, Chair, Smart City Resorts talks about: what the smart city development is; the incubator element of the project; and how the project is not just designed for rich people.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by seunfape(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
I can see one Emirate man talking, nothing those emirate people can do Germany In collaboration with America fixed up Dubai. He would have gone to Germany or America not Dubai.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by focus7: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
After the City is ready now some people from the SE that cannot build their region will go about claiming that they developed Lagos.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by kenoz(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wow !
Amazing
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
arresa:

The question is. How many years have you been ignorant and illiterate?
no it's how many years have you been legally blind
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ajibel:

Those hq's you've seen are the structures coming up. Do you expect such massive structures to be completed within a year?

Are you aware that one of the towers out of the 5 Eko Pearl tower has been sold out? http://www.estateintel.com/residential-tower-on-eko-atlantic-already-sold-out/

And the second of the tower which is nearing completion is already in the market?

I also read that by the end of 2016, the first tower would be opened for commissioning and people to live in.

If you stay in Lagos, find time to visit Eko atlantic city cool

Here is a thread on NL dedicated to it https://www.nairaland.com/2336794/eko-atlantic-city-update-business Go through the last two pages or all if you've got the time.
they haven't finished eko Atlantic they are mentioning smart city. They couldn't even run brt right. Anyway I get it. You've not seen real development so all this distraction is impressing you. Not your fault you're so ignorant and unexposed, I blame your teachers and nollywood
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by loshybab(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
imagine if the yorubas starts agitating leave our lands just like some people are shouting our oil....na that time person go see where man pikin dey cry blood true true.......just thinking out loud sha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by tayo200(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmmm
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by amodu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
crownprince102:
Omo Eko akete ilu ogbon ni mi oooo.

Long live the Yorubaland.

You better stop saying that before they will tell you that Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Litmus: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
That model looks terrible. So, so terribly dated. It's like something presented to a 1970's village chief by Westerners exploiting his sheltered experience. This is the twenty-first century with Robots not Shaft, darned right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
mikolo80:
no it's how many years have you been legally blind
[/s]

Abeg get lost with your ignorant rubbish. Do basic research before disgracing yourself on the internet..
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by larrysng(m): 12:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Imagine a city like this in Ibeju and your house is somewhere within this picture?

I'm sure by 2020-2025 when most of this projects would have been completed
you’ll be gloating to yourself how wise and brilliant you were for investing your
money in real estate properties in Ibeju Lekki.

Do not let anyone tell you not to invest in real estate in this axis.
If you desire to acquire lands in this axis? Check my Signature We're just a call away...
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Ajibel(m): 2:29am On Jun 25, 2016
mikolo80:
they haven't finished eko Atlantic they are mentioning smart city. They couldn't even run brt right. Anyway I get it. You've not seen real development so all this distraction is impressing you. Not your fault you're so ignorant and unexposed, I blame your teachers and nollywood

grin grin grin

Look at who is calling me ignorant. Yet he doesn't know that Eko atlantic city project is sponsored solely by the private businesses which means the pace of development would only be determined by the private developers who are going to pump in their money.

So because eko atlantic city is yet to be completed, the LASG should stop developmental activities until it is completed?

They couldn't run BRT right? Where you asleep when Ambode revoked the license of some BRT operators for not meeting standards? Or where were you when he purchased and commissioned new BRT buses and lains in Lagos?

It's such a pity someone like you exist in a nation where we look forward to the youths leading us. If your type should lead us tomorrow, then I wonder what kind of government you'll run with this your mindset that is so full of hate and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by October1960: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2016
The fools that can't manage Lagos now want to have a bigger Lagos.

Stealing and looting is not management.

Crooks.

Why don't they clean up and manage the existing city?
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by October1960: 3:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Well said below. I can't believe people hail such a plan when simple electricity and good roads they cannot provide.

The silly government is talking about "smart city" and they are not even smart.

shine12:
Another avenue for a white elephant project that will siphon money and make the rich to get richer. Why do we like to fly before we can walk? Our houses and cars still get flooded due to lack of basic drainage system, we lack basic transport and power infrastructures and we are jumping to smart city that is not even procured in the most developed nations of the world. Let’s have our trains, bridges, airports, water system and electricity working to the standard of normal Iran, Turkey or Thailand before thinking of smart city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.