Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lagos Smart City Project Model - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Smart City Project Model (57155 Views)

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 3:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Ajibel:

grin grin grin

Look at who is calling me ignorant. Yet he doesn't know that Eko atlantic city project is sponsored solely by the private businesses which means the pace of development would only be determined by the private developers who are going to pump in their money.

So because eko atlantic city is yet to be completed, the LASG should stop developmental activities until it is completed?

They couldn't run BRT right? Where you asleep when Ambode revoked the license of some BRT operators for not meeting standards? Or where were you when he purchased and commissioned new BRT buses and lains in Lagos?

It's such a pity someone like you exist in a nation where we look forward to the youths leading us. If your type should lead us tomorrow, then I wonder what kind of government you'll run with this your mindset that is so full of hate and frustration.

SMH really SMH
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 3:57am On Jun 25, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Abeg get lost with your ignorant rubbish. Do basic research before disgracing yourself on the internet..
yeah with all your research na insult like small pikin you sabi. Shows who is ignorant
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Ajibel:

grin grin grin

Look at who is calling me ignorant. Yet he doesn't know that Eko atlantic city project is sponsored solely by the private businesses which means the pace of development would only be determined by the private developers who are going to pump in their money.

So because eko atlantic city is yet to be completed, the LASG should stop developmental activities until it is completed?

They couldn't run BRT right? Where you asleep when Ambode revoked the license of some BRT operators for not meeting standards? Or where were you when he purchased and commissioned new BRT buses and lains in Lagos?

It's such a pity someone like you exist in a nation where we look forward to the youths leading us. If your type should lead us tomorrow, then I wonder what kind of government you'll run with this your mindset that is so full of hate and frustration.

I'm sure I will lead better than you.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Ajibel(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2016
mikolo80:
I'm sure I will lead better than you.

Have you ever handled any elective or selective position before? Even if you have, I have too and I'll lead better than you even though I'll be more aggressive than Ambode. grin grin

I realised most of we Nigerians that criticise the govt's policies on a daily basis wont do better because if I am to engage you on the act and policies of governance, you'll fall short like you have done on this page.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by palsenator(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
comradeodunze:
Seriously, do you know who your father is?
For quoting me, u must be one of them.... Ama proud Yoruba who is proudly from the South West unlike your god forsaken and erosioned landscape calling for attention who is running away from home to lay claim on a foreign land. Bastard!
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by elvision1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
arresa:

Your village is still a better option. No be by force to live and die inside Lagos.

ambode na your papa? am not a coward like you.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
mikolo80:
yeah with all your research na insult like small pikin you sabi. Shows who is ignorant

Ignorance means lack of knowledge and you obviosuly don't know anything about eko atlantic so you are ignorant.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
arresa:

Ignorance means lack of knowledge and you obviosuly don't know anything about eko atlantic so you are ignorant.

calling me ignorant is not an insult.
telling me I'm a bad potential leader is.
besides who is ignorant between me and person defending private project that state government is laying claim to.
if it's private then Lagos should shut up, if it's public then it's going the way of the white elephant
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
arresa:

besides who is ignorant between me and person defending private project that state government is laying claim to.
if it's private then Lagos should shut up, if it's public then it's going the way of the white elephant.so I'm sure you can get a clearer picture of who is ignorant, who is a poor manager of men and materiel and who is insulting whom
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ajibel:

Have you ever handled any elective or selective position before? Even if you have, I have too and I'll lead better than you even though I'll be more aggressive than Ambode. grin grin

I realised most of we Nigerians that criticise the govt's policies on a daily basis wont do better because if I am to engage you on the act and policies of governance, you'll fall short like you have done on this page.
if you're defending private project that public servants are using for propaganda then yes you will be much better placed to lead whoever is gullible enough to elect you...

into a ditch

I am not most Nigerians

if I say you should start the engagement I can bet that na insult go follow.you go run last
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
mikolo80:

But you said it was an insult.

Stop confusing yourself and get your story straight.

I did not say anything about leader.

You are of course ignorant. Show us where any state claimed EA as a state project.

[s]if it's private then Lagos should shut up, if it's public then it's going the way of the white elephant.so I'm sure you can get a clearer picture of who is ignorant, who is a poor manager of men and materiel and who is insulting whom[/s]

Just some more of your ignorant and unintelligent babbles..
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
arresa:

But you said it was an insult.

learn to read and comprehend bfor making an asss out of yourself

it is you who is clearly confused

I did not say anything about leader.

yes you did
[/b]Stop confusing yourself and get your story straight.

[b] I repeat you are the confused one

You are of course ignorant. Show us where any state claimed EA as a state project.

why do they keep launching it
Taking pictures with it
Pretending add if it's their In itiative

one more time
You are the considered one

Just some more of your ignorant and unintelligent babbles..

Add I suspected na insult remain
No argument superior or otherwise
Empty barrel tins
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
mikolo80:

Add I suspected na insult remain
No argument superior or otherwise
Empty barrel tins
[/s]

I thought I asked you to show us where I made any claim and also where the state claimed the project.

You obviously can not because you are not only ignorant, you are also a damn liar...
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

I thought I asked you to show us where I made any claim and also where the state claimed the project.

You obviously can not because you are not only ignorant, you are also a damn liar...
Ah no
I wanted to make sure you're really interested so that all will know who ran away at the end.

even though I'll be more aggressive than Ambode. grin grin

Abi no be you talk dis wan

It's such a pity someone like you exist in a nation where we look forward to the youths leading us. If your type should lead us tomorrow, then I wonder what kind of government you'll run with this your mindset that is so full of hate and frustration
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
mikolo80:

Ah no
I wanted to make sure you're really interested so that all will know who ran away at the end.

[/s]

I'm not interested in your nonsense, show us where the state claimed the project as state project or what you claimed I said.

You are not only ignorant, you are also a damn lair...
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2016
mikolo80:

Ah no

Abi no be you talk dis wan

It's such a pity someone like you exist in a nation where we look forward to the youths leading us. If your type should lead us tomorrow, then I wonder what kind of government you'll run with this your mindset that is so full of hate and frustration
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2016
mikolo80:
na so so sand filling I see o after how many years

The first skyscraper is almost ready and this ignorant loser said they are still sand filling.

See why I labeled you ignorant.
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2016
arresa:

1 building

Since

And your are hailing them

Na wa o

Agreed they arre much much better than pdp bet they are too slow for my liking
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your nonsense, show us where the state claimed the project as state project or what you claimed I said.

you din De confess small small na.
You think everyone is a fool ba or ignorant as you. Why all the fanfare if they know it's a private affair. You think every one is gullible to your propaganda ish.

And it is I that should not be interested in your nonsense
You think say na small pikin you de talk to ba
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2016

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CV93oz-XIAE7XQ5.jpg:large[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt278fne6885r.76482b97.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5rh0j2qadis.6e2277ec.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1cm6rmrs1588.d7e98b83.jpg[/img]

mikolo80:
na so so sand filling I see o after how many years

^^^^^^ See ignorant troll?

Ignorant villager...
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by arresa: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
mikolo80:
you din De confess small small na.
You think everyone is a fool ba or ignorant as you. Why all the fanfare if they know it's a private affair. You think every one is gullible to your propaganda ish.

And it is I that should not be interested in your nonsense
You think say na small pikin you de talk to ba
[/s]

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2016
arresa:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CV93oz-XIAE7XQ5.jpg:large[/img]
You wen know
How many % of that land area is sand
You think we villagers are deceived by night lighting of paying stone walkways

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt278fne6885r.76482b97.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5rh0j2qadis.6e2277ec.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1cm6rmrs1588.d7e98b83.jpg[/img]

^^^^^^ See ignorant troll?

Ignorant villager...

Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by mikolo80: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your nonsense, show us where the state claimed the project as state project or what you claimed I said
you've started repeating.yo'self like broken record

Show me where I claimed that it was a state project
Re: Lagos Smart City Project Model by Sunmolar(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
what a vision and a future ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.