Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers (22635 Views)

UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Dezolo(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by saintdennis(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dis dudes needs an xray asap...jaundiced eyes(yellow) is a sign of liver issues.

P.s: it's Dr. House that taught me.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by salabscholar01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
hey. Please I need your help cry

I just registered not too long ago on nairaland just because my cuz is contesting for it.. It turns out I can't vote for her. Please can you vote for her? The contest is tomorrow.. Please? cry

Her online name is mimzy
ya, don't you worry, she has been on my list.. she will get my hand. wink
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
it's a pity
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by babychi85: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
NIGERIA, WHERE IS OUR COUNTRY GOING.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Dezolo(f): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Taryur3(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
And if the robbers were caught and beat to stupor...someone will come and write jungle justice abi...
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by salabscholar01(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
really? Thanks dear.. smiley smiley
don't mention.... I will do it...Thanks for reminding me

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by youngaz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
hi..
*bows*.......hey there.....ao u doin so sorry 4 answering u late
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Dezolo(f): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi wink grin
Dezolo:
grin your name is funny. Reminds me of barbie the island princess.. She called the rabbit a silly rabbit grin
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by youngaz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
lols, it's ok.. I'm fine and you?.. I just really need your help to vote for my cuz tomorrow? Can you do that? Her online name is mimzy
yh am dope too........i used 2 see dat Mimzy name very well and i do see some guyz and girls talkin about votin and all,togeda wit Lanicky....so waz d votin all about cuz am nt really a fan of it..
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Dezolo(f): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Dezolo(f): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by youngaz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
ok dear..

It's a contest, and I guess it's supported by nairaland's owner.

So, I could follow you, you'll follow back and when it's time to vote, I'll contact you with the link and you can vote.

I saw the format they use.. You just write out "I vote mimzy, cc: NLjega" and your vote would be counted.

This is a link to the thread tho so you can check it out.. Thanks very much Dear.

www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
U Wlc
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Seriously ? cheesy Where's Mimzy sef ? grin
Dezolo:
grin hello.

So, please.. If you could help tho. I'm helping my cuz campaign for missnairaland, I can't vote for her and the least I can do is tell other to vote for her.. Her username is mimzy. Please?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sorry oh
May thunder fire d robbers dem wan rob d guy of him small hustle
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Aden777(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
hi..
hello Dezolo
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by kulekaa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
cloud9usher:
Too Bad!

Its people like Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh and co. who deserve to be stabbed in the head like this and not a common man legitimately and legally hustling for his daily bread under the harsh sun from morning to night. So sad!
add Fayose, Jimoh Ibrahim, mrs.maduekwe 2 ur list
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Dezolo(f): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by gifttracy(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
It well
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by Akinaukwa: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Too bad
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by chenbravo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
And the guy still get time for pictures............?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Stabbed In The Head By Robbers by banme1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
cloud9usher:
Too Bad!

Its people like Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh and co. who deserve to be stabbed in the head like this and not a common man legitimately and legally hustling for his daily bread under the harsh sun from morning to night. So sad!
get a knife. U can stab them yourself. Its free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue / Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television / Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.