Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC (20210 Views)

N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble / Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by allanphash7(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2016
After making him cashless now he's going homeless

Chai

Fayose how market( thetoothlessbulldog)
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by ademega(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2016
so this guy wasn't Saint after all. he has fought but it's time now to see that he is the casualty

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by adeowo84(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2016
obyrich:
If Buhari's fight against corruption is not vindictive pray tell what is T.A Orji doing in that senate??

guy wetin u dey talk?... make we pray...?
Abeg mk fayose go sidon joo, bigger thief since 1900AD
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Caseless: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Mimexy:
SO immunity does not cover a siting governor from being investigated
listen to yourself...

Immunity also cover governors from investigation , right?

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by BlackPeni5: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
shut up!

Well...This is my first time back on Nairaland after a lengthy ban for talking sense to someone like you. In this case I'll pass. But don't be a pusssy and report me to the moderators when I start with u.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Sfvalentine(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Let dem kontinu.....

If e steal money make dey collect am

But if him no steal....

Then God go really punish ppl wey dey frustrate dis man.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by IykeChukz(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Caseless post=46873009]shut up

You shut down! He stated the obvious
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Olamipapa(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2016
BlackPeni5:
This government is destroying Nigeria faster than all the rest combined.

2019 elections would be the most violent and the most rigged Nigeria will ever see. This is because, PDP and other opposition parties would want to take power at all cost to protect its members from further harassment while APC would want to keep power at all cost to prevent it's members from being investigated.

If PDP wins...APC is on deep poo.

How? Because they are fighting some of the enemies of the State? If PDP under GEJ has done the same, most of our politicians would be more concious of how they spend the public funds. If GEJ had continue, Nigeria would have turn to "Greece" by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by joshk(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Who r the associates let us knw dem,cause dt also can be say of buhari associates and none of dem has been brought to judgement.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by dotcomnamename: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2016
geraldgiz:
I am not against false being guilty, but am against the approach that the presidency is using, it's discriminatory, it has only been mostly PDP members that are being fought, no one has probed the likes of Amaechi. So this is absolute hypocrisy. If the president really wants to fight corruption, he should do it in a non partisan way

Very simple, fly to Abuja and challenge PMB. So stop ranting here.

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Akon419(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2016
The house is thought been bought with that money... Even his new wife is thought has been married with that money. efcc making mockering of itself all the time

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Caseless: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2016
BlackPeni5:

Well...This is my first time back on Nairaland after a lengthy ban for talking sense to someone like you. In this case I'll pass. But don't be a pusssy and report me to the moderators when I start with u.
I engage intelligent people in a discussion.

You think I'll be here and throw tantrums, no! I'm not a kid.

I don't have for that bullsh1t...
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by buksaylor001: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2016
tollytexy:
Mehn.. So this Fayose the ponmo cutter gat so many hidden agenda..na only God fit Comot u for this problem wey u enter cuz u and Aisha Don enter one trouser for your false allegation towards her anyway I'm currently listening to Shaggy - Strenght of a woman grin

Was it a false allegation?
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Yemi9699(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Wailer detected, is Saraki a PDP member?
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Rasque1759(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Apc,buhari,aisha and Efcc are trying everything possible to bring this man down...
Are these so called Efcc working for the benefit of we nigerians...or working for Apc,buhari and thr pockets?

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Yemi9699(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
FagsamPHP:
To be honest, this present government is setting a bad precedence.. Media trial everywhere, my question is why only the opposition?

Wailer detected, is saraki a PDP member?

2 Likes

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Seunnzy(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2016
what baffles me is how a state can vote diz mad dog into power.just coz of #500,see hw they got themselves into this sh*t.U get wat u deserve

Bash all u want
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by lordkhalifa(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Look at this cantankerously-caterwauling
grudge-festering haggard called himself Bull-hari.... So to own a mansion in Nigeria is now a crime.... This guys are just killing time for nothing.... Bull-hari if this is the way you are going to run your government... Seriously somalia and Afghanistan will have a better economy than Nigeria...

All Hail KING BULL-HARI
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Seunnzy(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Yemi9699:

Yet they keep tagging Buhari tyrant
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by crazygod(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2016
If they are investigating fayose, they should also do same for aregbesola, oshiomole, amaechi and even fashola. This one sided 'corruption crusade' is just sham laced with hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by tete7000(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
The judiciary need to fast track corruption cases let's know if this are real or media play

But the evidence are obvious sha

See contradiction! You no sure whether na real or media play, yet you believe evidence portrayed to you by the media as obvious. O ga fun e o!

1 Like

Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by gahyip(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2016
All nigerian politicians either military or civilian has his or her book.if you try to,fall into the radar your nakeness will be seen in one way or the other.non of them claiming to be honest are.their hands must certainly be involed in one shady deal directly or indirectly abi who no like money.smh
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by focus7: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2016
A child will not let its mother sleep should also prepare not to sleep. Fayose foolishly made himself an enemy to Buhari and pestered him for a long time, now it is payback time for him. Is just unfortunate that temitemi and the ipod youths that hail him are not where to share his trouble with him.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Frankiss44(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2016
The message is clear.. this government doesn't want any form of opposition and this is not healthy for our young democracy... it is either you keep shut and enjoy your loot in peace or you talk and risk being hunted down.. Let's see where it takes us as a country to... we are watching in 3D
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by slightlyMad(f): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2016
for christ sake,
is it wrong to have mansions?
if you feel they have acquired them illegally, take them to court
stop embarassing families
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
BlackPeni5:
This government is destroying Nigeria faster than all the rest combined. It's breaking all the laws with impunity.

2019 elections would be the most violent and the most rigged Nigeria will ever see. This is because, PDP and other opposition parties would want to take power at all cost to protect its members from further harassment while APC would want to keep power at all cost to prevent it's members from being investigated.

If PDP wins...APC is in deep poo.

Prophet of doom, your prophesy will not come to pass
How will your party pdp will the election? It is a wishful thinking
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Frankiss44(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Yemi9699:

You know the reason why Saraki is being hunted unless your zombie level has reached its zenith
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by stonch101(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari acting like a dictator.. So no opposition in a democratic state. This Old brainwashed dullard is silenting all the mouthpiece against their (APC) backward ruling.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by Scatterscatter(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Mimexy:
No it doesn't, it only protects him from prosecution and invitation
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by jayriginal: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Mimexy:

No it doesn't. The law is clear on that. He cant be prosecuted but he can be investigated.
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by 26thDavid(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
BlackPeni5:
This government is destroying Nigeria faster than all the rest combined. It's breaking all the laws with impunity.

BlackPeni5:

BlackPeni5:

bros let 2019 come first before you start making imaginary analysis of electoral process...
Re: N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC by mankan2k7(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Efcc have been intimidating an opposition since may 29. And some mofo think bubu is fighting corruption when APC is full if corrupt people. Halibutton Aisha, Halibuton Atiku are still working freely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Increases Ebonyi Workers' Salaries By 5%, Pardons 32 Prisoners (Pics) / Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Newsnew Minimum Wage: Why Nigerian Workers May Not Get Demand – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.