Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) (889 Views)

Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) / Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by rry807: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
This is one of the most graphic photos I've seen in a long while. According to Zuma Times, a mother in Minna, Niger state allegedly severed her lil boy's testicle. What they didn't say is if the woman is mentally stable. Like I said, this is very very graphic.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/omg-woman-chops-off-her-sons-testicle.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by rry807: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2016
See more lalasticlala sad sad sad

Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by rry807: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked MY God

Why are people so wicked!!
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by Dottore: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't know why we have very many mad people that are looking normal yet there are not very many qualified psychiatrists and mental rehabilitation homes.
The woman won't be said to be wicked I think she's mentally deranged with cannibalistic tendencies
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by Mediapace: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Graphic indeed
Yaba patients calling themselves responsible parents
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by Mediapace: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Graphic indeed
Yaba patients calling themselves responsible parents
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by Merlissa(f): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Na wa...

Bet why??
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by BlackSeptember: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Merlissa:
Na wa...

Bet why??
don't ask me cry Ask the woman plz embarassed
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Why are some people so wicked??

The last time a woman castrate young boy, today a woman chops off a boy's testicles.

Why are some of our women very heartless??
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
What's the sin of this baby that'd have led this evil mother subjecting him to this kind of pain?

Has God done wrong that He gave this evil mother a child while many are barren and are being sent out of their matrimonial homes for childlessness?

Unfortunately there's no way to detect the very many mad people roaming the streets. Many people are simply angry, mad, hungry and they need help.

I suggest an eye for an eye in this matter and she be put away in solitary confinement. She's not fit to live among people and calling her a mother is like calling the devil a friend.
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by DesChyko: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
See as I just take hand hide my thing between my legs hold am there as I see this picture sad
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by ever811(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
count Mr devil out of this..I know he will hold a press conference in his dark kingdom, urging his demons to stay away from this woman as she is evil..
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by eightsin(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
The baby pee for her mouth? Mad woman
I think this woman wants her son to get attention like baby Musa
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
@Op no need of asking if she is mentally stable again,obviously she is not
Re: OMG! Woman Chops Off Her Son’s Testicle In Minna (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
heartless op,it should be viewers discretion o

(1) (Reply)

See How Kenya Airways Fooled Themselves..(read) / HE / 7 Reasons To Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.