Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples:! Nigerian Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples:! Nigerian Girl (689 Views)

7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site / My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples: Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples:! Nigerian Girl by donmayorgroup(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
This Nigerian girl says that after all the struggles buying and using all sorts of creams and oitments, she didn't know that her boyfriend had the 'CURE ' with him free of charge and was carrying and flaunting it about while she suffered and he was constantly complaining of the pimples.

So, it just happened that one day she asked him to...'oh yeah there, right there on my face'!hahaha!

He complied..kept complying and the pimples kept clearing...and this became the result!

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/my-boy-friends-sperm-cleared-my-facial.html?m=1
Re: My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples:! Nigerian Girl by LivinaPatrick(f): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians! Fear Your Protein Source / How To Cure Eczema Naturally / How To Overcome Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.