Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (76956 Views)

List Of Prominent Nigerians Who Have Asked Buhari Not To Seek Re-election / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Adminisher:
The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, donations by Nigerian billionaires and Nigerian tax payers money.

Since they have brought it up, I will talk.
Please mark this day and the HDI for that region. Educational enrolment, Health, child health care and crime level. Watch for three years and compare with SS .

I bet you that region will top all the charts and the truth will come out . Nigeria' problem is mentality and not structure. The oil is just a confusing source of confusion. The NE will not loot the funds coming to their region, they will not make billionaires out of militants and they will not have cult groups killing everyone and chasing investments away.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve your environment. Whatever happens we will see the results

Anytime I hear the word aboki the first ish that comes to mind is cow
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by jude90(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2016
watch out how some people are still refunding him
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Kanyekels(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Benikuuse:
you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north

And who brought Boko Haram upon North East?... Hypocrite. You guys brought Boko Haram upon yourselves. Live with it.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ukandi1(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Benikuuse:
you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north

Did d north east no bring d war upon themselves ? What's ur point ? Do we not have northerner living in d south at d time of d civil war ?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by linusbnn(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Aaronzy:
nigeria army under Ihejirika wer not actually fighting boko haram, dey wer killing innocent northerners

Your shameless instinct tells you that?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Benikuuse(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:

Your father kraze to put that mad woman belle to born you cow
i never mentioned your father or mother in my comments , but deliberately you insults my parents. My brother based on that i have cursed your lineage you will live and see your own children insult you, mark my words and always remember this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by DozieInc(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
brightmexy:
Bros d N/E didn't bring bh upon themselves, it was the Easterners that brought it upon them...
Wickedest..
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Generalsamm(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Benikuuse:
***SMH**
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by lunaticfringe: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Angelou:
you really skipped your history class dude.. cheesy

You could have given the answer here instead of this crass display of disjointed stupidity...
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by samplegirl(f): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Adminisher:
The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, donations by Nigerian billionaires and Nigerian tax payers money.

Please mark this day and the HDI for that region. Educational enrolment, Health, child health care and crime level. Watch for three years and compare with SS .

I bet you that region will top all the charts and the truth will come out . Nigeria' problem is mentality and not structure. The oil is just a confusing source of confusion. The NE will not loot the funds coming to their region, they will not make billionaires out of militants and they will not have cult groups killing everyone and chasing investments away.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve your environment. Whatever happens we will see the results

The North you say is better than the SE and SS? With all the alamajiri which was designed to be tool for destruction? With high rate of illiteracy in the North? You must be high on over fermented burukutu.

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by MeAboki(m): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Mr sharp one, you can as well go back to your history teacher to remind you if you have forgotten so soon. But let me tutor you a little... You want to play on our intelligence with that sly question. You are trying hard to cover the real intent of your question. Which was to deceive the people into believing that the East was actually reconstructed and rehabilitated. And then if there was a reconciliation there will not be so much tribal attacks of all magnitude both here and in real life. Talking about Jamb if i tell you what my first degree was on you will simply run away from this thread.

Ms/Mrs Dull, you still have not answered the question.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2016
MeAboki:

Ms/Mrs Dull, you still have not answered the question.
You have indeed proven to be the authentic dullard!
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2016
jonahjegs:

Tell them! Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and Reorientation. That question up there is d dumbest question I have had all year. GEJ had the chance to help the SS/SE but he didn't. The man was busy getting drunk in Aso villa, u guys should shut up and watch. You had a golden opportunity with GEJ but he blew it. It is only reasonable to invest in the development of NE after the BH war, U guys should go and sit down

Yes: Reconciliation, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction - at last we have someone intelligent enough to finally answer the question.
Next is for someone to come and prove to me that no such thing was implemented by the FG after the war - and I'll show a ppl without gratitude for the magnanimity extended to them by Gowon and Nigerians as a whole; yes admittedly there were some imperfections but on the whole a very commendable effort.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Maghan37: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2016
ericuzor:
we know your type can i ask you a question..when ihejirika was dealing with boko haram and destroying all there bomb factory and American gave him 10million usd to keep up the good work did boko haram claim any land in north were they not in hiding was it not weeks after ihejirika was removed as army chief that boko haram started gaining ground taking over local government.. True or False
Interprete hhistory as u like but d truth still remains that Ihejirika did not handle BH problem properly.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Elliot2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=hrykanu231 post=46890695]

This is why our leaders laugh at our generation. Instead of sounding sane, you have chosen the path of insanity by calling me Aboki.
I raised some points above, maybe u should read properly, I don't need to claim where I come from...[/quote. U mention nddc, 13 percent and amnesty bla bla like all dos things were gotten through peaceful means. what eva niger delta benefits and recognition nw has been through struggles, by militants. U dat luv peace, y not use ur peaceful means to fight for d gud of d niger delta pipo u claim u r among?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Elliot2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Timmy4real:
what if Nigeria divides with ND gotten its sovereign state and the oil in Niger delta dries up. what becomes our hope? we should learn to appreciate God.
shut up there? before oil, weren't we de ss surviving? what's the diff we separate and oil dries up or we stay together and it dries up or used up, will de ibos,yorubas or d fulani hausas feed us for free? have we been eat the hausas cattle, tomatoes; or using d ibos aba made stuffs for free?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Elliot2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
agbangam:
But dis Ipod organisation called NDA, where were dey wen GEJ and his gang of looters were busy looting our money. God placed did oil in ND for d benefit of all Nigerians and God also removed PDP/GEJ and his gang of looters for a decent man PMB to manage d NATURAL RESOURCES dat He has blessed us wit.
And NDA shud know dat no man placed d oil in d ground thru his sweat. Dey shud pls allow PMB to work and revive our nation destroyed by their hero d IB n PDP.
ask Google dat question n get ur ans.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Elliot2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
MeAboki:

Both you and the senator you quoted are either mentally lazy or intellectually bereft - and should be ashamed of yourselves.

In both cases you have been asked direct questions concerning the 3Rs post Biafran war policy of the FG and astonishingly both of you showing little understanding to the question went absolutely AWOL.

In the senator's case, rather than answering the question he completely chose to go off point, opting to relate back to his personal experience during the war instead of agreeing or disagreeing with the post war 3Rs FG efforts; while in your case, you foolishly and blindly copied and pasted exactly what the senator said without even bothering to read it through, not minding that his answer was totally irrelevant to the question - yet, most of you would come here bragging about your so called academic acumen while shamefully exhibiting such abject poor comprehension that would make one wonder whether if you had indeed finished ordinary secondary school at all.
If the 3Rs were effective, don't u think akpabio or any one else asked that question would have had less of the graphics of the war? for him to be that emotional to recall the war, it only mean that whateva dat 3R mean, it neva worked anything in the lives of those that the war plagued.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by lexiyandra(f): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thank God. The truth will surely always be known.

id911:

Stop lying! Pls Stop lying!Though i‘m not of Igbo extraction, my granny who witnessed the war told us it was Nigerian Millitary who bombed and destroyed most of the places suspected to be harboring igbos but used propaganda to deceived the people that it was Biafra that committed those atrocities against us. This was to make us to hate the Igbos, but some of us now know better.

Even my elder sister’s husband who was with the Nigerian Air Force during the war later told us the truth. I‘m writing in terms of my state, Akwa Ibom.

As for me, i now see Igbos as my brothers. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba can go to hell
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Sgwash: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Babacele:
u don't understand......if we always support rogues, and participated in GEJ's government when we had all the power in the world for almost 6 years and didn't ask for Biafra only to start disturbing Pmb's government with violent agitations because he won and we lost, is it sensible and sincere? Nobody sane would flow with such hypocrisy. It is very simple to demand for a referendum if we are not being teleguided by people facing corruption charges; tell all our gatekeepers to stop work - a peaceful strike for a week or something- and demand for a referendum peacefully. but are we really sincere?
I get u... buh I can assure u that if PMB had won, and meted out fair and equal judgment, without favor or bias, I bet u Biafrans wouldnt have raised even an eyebrow. buh the man was outrightly sectional, damning all consequence, to d glaring sight of even d blind!!! Igbo's are no fools, that will be subjected to such scornful penury, and u expect them to keep shut. Its even worse amongst the youths, evidences by the shameful and derogatory manner with which they address matters of each section of the country here on Niaraland. Igbo's are seen as they minority, that can be trampled upon, buh we choose to differ. If someone doesn't want to be a part of something, if he doesnt want to be part of an association,(cos that's what Nigeria is) I don't see how difficult it is or it can be to just let him go... I am tired of Nigeria, Igbo's are tired of Nigeria... They should let us go... Period!!!
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Babacele: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Sgwash:

I get u... buh I can assure u that if PMB had won, and meted out fair and equal judgment, without favor or bias, I bet u Biafrans wouldnt have raised even an eyebrow. buh the man was outrightly sectional, damning all consequence, to d glaring sight of even d blind!!! Igbo's are no fools, that will be subjected to such scornful penury, and u expect them to keep shut. Its even worse amongst the youths, evidences by the shameful and derogatory manner with which they address matters of each section of the country here on Niaraland. Igbo's are seen as they minority, that can be trampled upon, buh we choose to differ. If someone doesn't want to be a part of something, if he doesnt want to be part of an association,(cos that's what Nigeria is) I don't see how difficult it is or it can be to just let him go... I am tired of Nigeria, Igbo's are tired of Nigeria... They should let us go... Period!!!
hmmm.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by newbornmacho(m): 4:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Adminisher:

you clearly know little about the north, and will lose your bet. The most unconscionable looters are from the north. For decades they had the opportunity to top the charts and they chose rather to MAKE BILLIONAIRES OUT OF MILITANTS AND MILITARY adventurers... It will happen again and again and again. Nigeria's problem is the type of structure that makes a feudal elitist aristocracy and all the 'mentality ' that plagues a nation that is afflicted by it inevitable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.