Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye (76985 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics / You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / RE: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by NwekeUG(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2023
God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has shared a post addressed to Nigerians after last Saturday, February 25, presidential and national assembly elections, IGBERETV reports.

Pastor Adeboye who listed Bible verses to demonstrate how God is greater than worldly leaders, recalled how a Nigerian military ruler felt he owned the country and went about killing people as he pleased. He further disclosed that when this military ruler's cup became full, God removed him permanently.

The RCCG General Overseer also told those in leadership positions not to allow it get to their heads as God is the one in-charge.

He wrote;

There are many great leaders in this world. However, there is Someone called the Most High, the Almighty (Psalm 91:1). He is higher than the highest (Ecclesiastes 5:cool. Isaiah 66:1 says heaven is His throne and the earth is His footstool. According to Revelation 19:16, He is the King of kings. Put in modern terms, He is the President of all the presidents in the world.
The Most High God rules in the affairs of men (Daniel 4:25). In Daniel 4:34-35, the king of the country considered as the superpower in the world at that time confessed that the dominion of the Most High is forever.

Thus, once in a while, when one earthly leader or the other is beginning to feel big and in control, God teaches the fellow a lesson and shows the whole world that He is still in control. God demonstrated through the Coronavirus pandemic that despite the sophistication of the leaders of the world, they are powerless without Him and so they must surrender to His Lordship.

Proverbs 21:1 says He is the one who controls the heart of kings like rivers of water. When an earthly king is beginning to prove stubborn and refuses to bow to His Lordship, He can deal with the fellow in one of two ways. The first is by shifting something in the king’s brain so that he would begin to act like an animal. After a while, when he has learnt his lesson and really seen who is in charge, God would then restore his sound mind and He may even restore his throne too.

This is what happened to Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 4:30-37. The second way that the Most High can deal with such a king is to harden his heart and then destroy him, using him as an example to the whole world that He is still sovereign. This is what happened to Pharaoh in Exodus 15:4-6.

Something similar happened in Nigeria a few years ago when a military head of state was acting as if he owned the country, killing people and doing as he pleased. When his cup became full, God removed him permanently.

If you find yourself in a leadership position, don’t let it get into your head; always remember God is the one truly in charge.

God is still ruling in the affairs of men and His dominion is forever."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpMnSRWIbGk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

681 Likes 17 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by greatbims: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2023
FTC

7 Likes

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by engrflames: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank you daddy, God bless you. Indeed, no man is greater than God.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by jhydebaba(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
This song comes to mind...

Alagbara ni Olorun mi
Alagbara ni Jesu mi
Oba to pa Sani Abacha lai lo kondo
Ko ma soun ti ko le se

... but which leader God wan remove now

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by yerokunphilips: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
We are looking up to HIM to help us again and again in Jesus mighty name.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Googledotcom: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Now I understand the reason Buhari sent soldiers down south. Not to protect the voting process but to prevent an uprising of the people.

The people will rise wether military presence or not.

352 Likes 21 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Omihanifa: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Who takes RCCG serious anymore in this country?
Same church that dayo Israel is a pastor, same church that tinubu wife is a pastor grin

495 Likes 47 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Jnkay: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Just as God did to Jagaban of Lagos😂😂😂😂

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by KalakutaRepub: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:

That my friend is an excellent question.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by wahalawahala: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Omihanifa:
Same church that dayo Israel is a pastor, same church that tinubu wife is a pastor grin
lmao... pained😂

388 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by riverbird: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Make rccg getat

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by 2special(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Omihanifa:
I do

664 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
This song comes to mind...

Alagbara ni Olorun mi
Alagbara ni Jesu mi
Oba to pa Sani Abacha lai lo London
Ko ma soun ti ko le se

Sometimes I wonder what kinda “God” you people worship.

Your God killed Abacha but had to replace him with Abdusalam Abubaka, Obasanjo, Killed Yaradua and replace with Jonathan and Buhari.

That your “God” is really powerful

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by jhydebaba(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Sometimes I wonder what kinda “God” you people worship.

Your God killed Abacha but had to replace him with Abdusalam Abubaka, Obasanjo, Killed Yaradua and replace with Jonathan and Buhari.

That your “God” is really powerful

Sorry, are you referring to me

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:

Sorry, are you referring to me
Nope.

I’m referring to the poster I quoted

2 Likes

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by jhydebaba(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Nope.

I thought as much cool

2 Likes

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:

I thought as much cool
what about the concluding part you cut off sir?

1 Like

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by jhydebaba(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
what about the concluding part you cut off sir?

You get time sha angry wink
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Felabrity: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu will never leave the government if he managed to clinch the presidency

He will rule Nigeria forever with his thugs everywhere

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by shiki(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by stano2(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mtchewww RCCG na church??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by stillme231: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oga abeg e

2 Likes

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by englishmart(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Respect yourself, you this businessman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by VIPAFRICAN(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
This Adeboye is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. The Crook intentionally refused to endorse any candidate just because Tinubu wife is a deacon in his scam ministry. Now he's coming out to cap rubbish. Where was your God when Apc were rigging the election left and right. Con men using religion to disguise. Rubbish

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by LesbianBoy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
I was just thinking about this before I saw this thread make front page. cheesy

Only ladies can safe Nigeria. These bastards are hell bent on staying a power no matter what so they can keep stealing our money and wasting it on women.

No wahala

The Abacha treatment is what tinubu and these APC guys deserve angry

4 Likes

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by factcheckmmm: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please

Quadruple your prayers now

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oya 1 2 3, lets see how those that has being a critic of baba's silence of endorsement recent times respond.
No matter who rule this country next, me and my household will experience the greatest uplifting i have never seen in my life amen.

25 Likes

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by FactBoyz: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by updatechange(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
undecided
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by DropsMic(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Passionate888: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Whenever Wike Is Ranting, Show Him This Picture(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.