Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria (2268 Views)

Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) / Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Xiaomi Mi 5 Launched: See Full Specifications | Monster Awaken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria by technsurf: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Huawei's subdivision, Honor has announced the launch of the Huawei Honor 5C smartphone in India, which is by the way one of the largest growing market for tech stuffs.

The Huawei Honor 5C was launched as a replacement for the Honor 4C released last year and which was highly successful in the market and is expected to land Nigeria anytime soon.

The Huawei Honor 5C has a 5.2-inch 1080p IPS display with 74% screen-to-body ratio, and is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 650 16nm SoC. The device also runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on top and also features a full metal body.

On the camera front, the Honor 5C has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and an impressive 8-megapixel front-facing camera.

The Huawei Honor 5C which has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.5 seconds, also has hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the second slot as a expansion slot when required. Other connectivity options available include, 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS.

The Huawei Honor 5C is available in Grey, Silver and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 10,999 in India. Availability in India is exclusive to Honor store and Flipkart via flash sale starting from June 30th.

The device is not yet available in Nigeria or any country outside China but when it does start shipping internationally, the price will likely be in the region of N60,000 - N80,000 in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.technsurf.com/2016/06/huawei-honor-5c-specs-price-in-nigeria-ghana.html

Re: Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria by Globalhustler(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Altho I've been waiting for this phone to enter Nigeria. But this is fucking above my budget. I can't buy any phone above 50k for now.

Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to upgrade to c9
Re: Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria by Code45: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Huawei with their overpriced phones. 2gb Ram sold at these price from Chinese brands? Hope they know they aren't the only one in the market?

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria by technsurf: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its the Naija factor at work. D price of naira to the dollar. This shuld av been in the range of 30k
Globalhustler:
Altho I've been waiting for this phone to enter Nigeria. But this is fucking above my budget. I can't buy any phone above 50k for now.

Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to upgrade to c9
Re: Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
How much is 4c?
Re: Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria by Deeni131: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2016
I rather go gionee s plus at 45.
Re: Huawei Honor 5C Launched. See The Specs & Price In Nigeria by megasamuel(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
does anyone have this currently for sale.. and what's the price

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Phone Is Being Controlled By A Spyware(netalpha Virus) / The Upcoming Phantom 6 Could Debut With A Curved Edge Display / GOODBYE: Lenovo And Motorola Say To African Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.