Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (59787 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by kayfam(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
looseweight:
My people,, donno allow this government to fool us all. Fayose will be in the in news for the next three weeks and will become food for jobless Nigerians and our leaders will sit down in a corner laughing out loud because they have given us something to get us busy while they(government) clueless about how to turn the economic woes of this country about.

After fayose, another politician will be picked on and the cycle continues until it gets to a time where you won't have access to data to comment on any news. By that time, it will be 2019 and d same stomach infrastructure fayose preaches will be used by this present govt to solicit votes...

#myopinion#

Wanna know more about me, check my profile
IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

U are right. I wonder why pple waste precious time on politicians.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:
@OP, no matter how you guys try to pull fayose down, I tell you he will have the last laugh.

Just know that the senate has written to the U.S. State dept asking them to clarify which Aisha is been referred to in the Halliburton scandal. UK just voted to leave EU, A silent revolution is gradually taking over the world. By November we will have a new and radical POTUS. You guys will soon understand what's been cooking for Nigeria, only that by time you wake up IT WILL BE TOO LATE!
You're saying nonsese.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kikikikikiki chun chin chon ki pin,,,, wonders shall never end
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by bxcode(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
My concern is this, why is it that it's only politicians who are somehow opposing the present administration that gets scrutinized for corrupt practices, why?
What if Fayose have not been critical of the present administration, are we still going to see this issue all over the news?
What if Been Bruce is not a common sense advocate, will his case with AMCON be brought up?
Well, it's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by MalcoImX: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
uracocksucker:

ARE YOU GUYS THAT BLIND ??

The ONLY, i repeat ONLY opposition to the government and he is under attack. I dont care for Fayose but if you rid the political space of him there will be no credible opposition to the govt. Thats not phucking democracy you bloody dimwits.

Fact is they are all thieves ..THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM but more importantly is that without opposition in a supposed democracy it isnt democracy.
Opposition for opposition sake. Your idea of opposition in a democracy is, even Satan or Judas must not be condemned so that the political space would not be rid of opposition.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:
@OP, no matter how you guys try to pull fayose down, I tell you he will have the last laugh.

Just know that the senate has written to the U.S. State dept asking them to clarify which Aisha is been referred to in the Halliburton scandal. UK just voted to leave EU, A silent revolution is gradually taking over the world. By November we will have a new and radical POTUS. You guys will soon understand what's been cooking for Nigeria, only that by time you wake up IT WILL BE TOO LATE!
If u still believe that Buhari's wife is the Aisha Buhari involved in the Haliburton scandal then u must be very unintelligent. Very unintelligent!
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by ochobaba(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

I hope you know its not a crime for someone to fund an election campaign?

BTW op anyone can just put up something like this.What you have here is no proof whatsorever.By 2011 Fayose did not dream of becomming Governor again anf thus could not have benefitted from any arms funds then.He was not not even in PDP by 2011-2012
ask baba falaye maybe he was in PDP when he got his share or was Linda ikeji in PDP before they got their shares of it.besides did fayose tell you he was not gonna contest again for governorship
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Kwame87(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
erinalex:
you are only trying to mix things up,in order to create a porous defence of state crime. Pple like u are d reason why Nigeria we remain in comatose. Don't try to b clever by 1/2;Nobody is saying that, its a crime for somebody to sponsor someone's campaign,but a situation where by,state money is used fraudulently to sponsor someone's campaign,such sponsor(in a sane clime) should be questioned. In d case of Tinubu; AD,AC has been having elections in d country for years under PDP reign; but it suit d ruling party (PDP) then,not to bother themelves about campaign fundings. Otherwise,they ought to have investigated Tinubu and his cohorts then. May be,if PDP have d chance again,they'll do d right thing. Sorry,for now u've to leave with APC

I can see how clever u are.....dnt knw wea u frm, bt d same lagos I am,fashola dug a borehole for millions of naira.opened a website for millions of naira....same amechi awarded unseen contracts in Portharcourt wea I served....oyinlola was in court for corruption wen he was in PDP, immediately he joined APC nothing was hearld again.......CHANGE or CHAIN? absolutely CHAIN...Dia was once a country
[quote author=Jefersoun post=46886751] was falae in pdp when he collected funds from dasuki?
[quote author=erinalex post=46886766]you are only trying to mix things up,in order to create a porous defence of state crime. Pple like u are d reason why Nigeria we remain in comatose. Don't try to b clever by 1/2;Nobody is saying that, its a crime for somebody to sponsor someone's campaign,but a situation where by,state money is used fraudulently to sponsor someone's campaign,such sponsor(in a sane clime) should be questioned. In d case of Tinubu; AD,AC has been having elections in d country for years under PDP reign; but it suit d ruling party (PDP) then,not to bother themelves about campaign fundings. Otherwise,they ought to have investigated Tinubu and his cohorts then. May be,if PDP have d chance again,they'll do d right thing. Sorry,for now u've to leave with APC

I can see how clever u are.....dnt knw wea u frm, bt d same lagos I am,fashola dug a borehole for millions of naira.opened a website for millions of naira....same amechi awarded unseen contracts in Portharcourt wea I served....oyinlola was in court for corruption wen he was in PDP, immediately he joined APC nothing was hearld again.......CHANGE or CHAIN? absolutely CHAIN...Dia was once a country
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by MalcoImX: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
RELEASEUS:
GEJ struck a deal? Wow, are you categorical about that?
What is the implication of top level APC saying something to the effect that no former Heads of State or presidents will be investigated except got a very, very serious criminal breaches? When news filtered out that GEJ will be arrested, did he just go to Aso Rock to drink tea with Buhari? The eminent personalities, including former leaders and international personalities shuttling between Buhari and GEJ then, were possibly talking about the weather and Nigeria's economy, if that's what they think was best for Nigeria - during those dark days, when everybody thought the country won't survive it.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by drjaymill(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
His diarrhea of the mouth will be cured by this allegation.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by MalcoImX: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

BTW op anyone can just put up something like this.What you have here is no proof whatsorever.By 2011 Fayose did not dream of becomming Governor again anf thus could not have benefitted from any arms funds then.He was not not even in PDP by 2011-2012
Can you volunteer to be a witness when the time for hearing of the case comes.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
uracocksucker:

The ONLY, i repeat ONLY opposition to the government and he is under attack. I dont care for Fayose but if you rid the political space of him there will be no credible opposition to the govt. Thats not phucking democracy you bloody dimwits.

Fact is they are all thieves ..THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM but more importantly is that without opposition in a supposed democracy it isnt democracy.
What re u even saying here? Are U in anyway infering soooooo passionately that corrupt politicians should be left of the hook for the sake of having opposition? Oooh my God what has happened to our sense of reasoning in this country?
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
thieves all of them
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by SucreB: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol.....so many illiterates in Naija APC. so even Zenith account statement showed cash inside VAN even while walking, it was captured too. ahahahahahahahahhaha....chai!!
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by SucreB: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
What re u even saying here? Are U in anyway infering soooooo passionately that corrupt politicians should be left of the hook for the sake of having opposition? Oooh my God what has happened to our sense of reasoning in this country?
shes so right man!
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by billyG(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
uracocksucker:

Cnt u b an opposition?I know yur hands are clean.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
SucreB:
shes so right man!
how pls?
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by dragunov: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:

Wake up dude. Wake up! What have you been smoking. Its getting your mind warped.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Princewell2012(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
druboon404:
See as our Yam dey move....Chai

Mr oversabi,you have been ranting all your life..all to no fruitful end..Today you abuse yoruba and their generations..tomorrow you praise the currupt yoruba just to show your hatred for President buhari..
Which one un dey?..na no dey tire?..hatred dey kill oooo

Haba this is too hash now, Btw that man have never said anything bad here.

Ok you want him to tell the government to hang fayose? Made that one will make you happy.

Because someone just put up one useless map there and you want everybody to believe it as truth. Hmmmmm pls think again.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by reachycul(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

and u r very correct but not dat kind of money dats provided for d protections of me n u....abaa we lost many soldiers bcus of dat money bro,who will provide for d family de left behind.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Your naivety is fantastically' interesting. Successful people, either good or cruel, always have a goal in mind, make plans for it(either obvious or not) and pursue the goal with everything they've got. You think Fayose just woke one day in 2014 and decided to run?
Besides, if you actually read the chart, it was not until June 2014 that the money came to Ekiti. To point out another grand move, Obanikoro had incorporated his own cash cow(just like almost every other corrupt crook) about 3 years before money started rolling in from NSA's office.
Also, it's a crime if you fund an election beyond the amount stated by the Constitution or the electoral act.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by 1kinggy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
MalcoImX:
Fayose is foolish. Ben Bruce and even the clueless one got more brains when it comes to covering their tracks.How can you steal such huge amount and be making trouble for everybody. Ben with all his 'commonsense' noise quickly issued a plea from his constituency (Twittersphere), that his problem with AMCON will be resolved amicably - possibly begging them to give a little time and scurried to look for way to pay back. GEJ too, when he saw it'd be over managed to strike a deal - and at least he's been afloat up to this moment. Even though I don't rhyme with these men, they know how to preserve themselves.
But look at Fayose, threatenening to bring down everybody with him. He'll further alienate himself and the accomplice in crime may gang up to bring him down.w

He wants to do it his way, the roforofo market woman fight way.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by slavemerchant: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:

Can we get a fairly used brain for this guy
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Caseless: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:

story!
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by kennymotors(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
wowmenow:
The next person they will trace money to his account is Alafin of oyo for disgracing buhari wife in the public

All hail the king of the north
you are very wrong, can buhari's wife, hand shake her husband to greet him? let alone Oba ,who is old to be her grand father,can she have hand shake to greet emir ? she like home training/ culture
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trapping:

too much belief in apocalypse
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by wealth123: 1:21am On Jun 25, 2016
The company was registered in 2011 but used to steal money in 2014. Mr man stop posting rubbish here, read and comprehend before posting. . Use your brain.Instead of condemning evil, some clueless youths will just spew nonsense here as if they did not even go to school.

kcnwaigbo:

Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by Healthwise15(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2016
SAY NO TO LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by hazyfm: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Trapping:

A post from a Primary School Student.
Re: How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture by uracocksucker: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Nope read between the lines ALL corrupt politicians should be prosecuted. That's the right thing and logical thing the only wrong sense of reasoning is some selective justice that's worse than no justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.