Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) (3623 Views)

Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Curves In Tight-fitting Leather Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by pinshore: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
The beautiful mother of 3 puts her derriere on display in a see-through body suit. Is that butts real? Sexy mama. See close-up photo below;

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/caroline-danjuma-flaunts-her-bare-btt.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by pinshore: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by jbl007(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
mmm
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
I JUST LIKE LEAVE BETTER HOT KOBOKO FOR THAT HER BACK LIKE DIS

I JUS WON SEE THE WAY SHE GO HALA BUST CRY undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by crazymommy(f): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I JUST LIKE LEAVE BETTER HOT KOBOKO FOR THAT HER BACK LIKE DIS

I JUS WON SEE THE WAY SHE GO HALA BUST CRY undecided

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o angry
Nawa oo lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by Nature8(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46885168][/quote]

Lol.. No mind am, we understand.. cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by petz(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lkie seriously
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by Moana(f): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
pinshore:
The beautiful mother of 3 puts her derriere on display in a see-through body suit. Is that butts real?
yes its as real as Nicki Minaj's butt
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
See wat she has to go tru to keep up with side chicks

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by AnnTee: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
See wat she has to go tru to keep up with side chicks
my sister this one done pass be careful oooo, I jst pray she doesn't end up hurting herself.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
AnnTee:
my sister this one done pass be careful oooo, I jst pray she doesn't end up hurting herself.

Mehn she aint doin nothing sef

Well she cud av just left d man jare walk out of d marriage

Wat people dont kno bou a bad relationship is dat wen u respect ursef nd walk away ur partner will begin to see ur importance in their lives

Bt dey dont get it dat has been my secret weapon walk away ur importance will b glaring to deir face nd will do nything to av u bck i hope she learns tho

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
AnnTee:
are you guys saying it not naturally possible to have a big butt or what? Have seen many girls in my area with it and they have no cash for butt surgery
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
After all this packaging the husband still dey look outside. What do men really want from women?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by AnnTee: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
silvermania:
are you guys saying it not naturally possible to have a big butt or what? Have seen many girls in my area with it and they have no cash for butt surgery
that's not what I mean. All am saying is that she is revealing her self too much jst to get cheap attention from a man who doesn't care undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
I wonder what she's trying to prove with these pics...

Why the desperation to remain in the public eye?! undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by AnnTee: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Mehn she aint doin nothing sef

Well she cud av just left d man jare walk out of d marriage

Wat people dont kno bou a bad relationship is dat wen u respect ursef nd walk away ur partner will begin to see ur importance in their lives

Bt dey dont get it dat has been my secret weapon walk away ur importance will b glaring to deir face nd will do nything to av u bck i hope she learns tho
going almost naked because her husband's side chick is naked won't bring the man back nor stop him 4rm cheating
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Maxineng:
After all this packaging the husband still dey look outside. What do men really want from women?

Can you eat the same soup everyday and not get tired? grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by endove(f): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
She did all dis butt sugery for danjuma yet he still cheat
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
AnnTee:
going almost naked because her husband's side chick is naked won't bring the man back nor stop him 4rm cheating

Dats her struggle na

(1) (Reply)

Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Crowns Its First Black Winner (photos) / Wedding Photos: Check Out This Wedding Photos Of These Just Wedded Couple / Genevieve Nnaji Makes Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.