Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (26998 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Laveda(f): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Your signature wan gimme money before tomorrow?? angry
cheesy

Yes nau, will bring you lots of it..
Please support her. sad
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by venal: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
wisemania:
Troy and Albert in the mooooooorning...
LOL, i tell u
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by venal: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
flyca:
Rotating the same set of pictures. Haba, it haff do joor sad
hahaha the fun is in the impressions not the pic
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by venal: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
lucia34:
Lmao, this shit has happened to me severally with my Airtel line.
Like say make i phase through my phone and swallow them all

1 Like

Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Thobiy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
venal:
and when you realize you were charged for the call
haha
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Thobiy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
nnachukz:
This shit has happened to me once and it wasn't funny. I ended up buying more credit to up the balance.
Naso
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na MTN dey cause dis kind reaction
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by tulipsmadra: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:
7. How you react after narrating your ordeal and after what seems like a lifetime to you and you're told you subscribed for "Buhari Travelling Schedule"

This one got me rolling, sounds like MTN.
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by nextstep(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
venal:
and when you realize you were charged for the call

That's the worst. LOL. grin
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=allymarry89 post=46891317][/quote]u're welcome, but I think my laps will be palatable wink lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by McBrooklyn(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy

Yes nau, will bring you lots of it..
Please support her. sad

Laveda! Laveda!! Laveda!!! undecided

Can you Do Me A favour please?? angry

If it ain't making money at this stage of my life, then I don't make time for it so if you ain't talking money or money or money, you could as well Gerrrrrrrahiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa
angry
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by tasceige(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
kadree:
As a care agent, Dat 2 n 3 rili got me cracked up with laffta. D abuse no b hia kai Nigerians can spit fire for mouth eh.words wey u go hia wey u go almost collapse for chair.lolz

esp wen u hear "just hold it there ehn wat did u say your name was once again"
or u hear "my name is blah blah blah am calling u frm lekki"
just knw say e don be.
Bt i love it though: u learn taking patience.
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by allymarry89(f): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u're welcome, but I think my laps will be palatable wink lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
E do me last week ooooo. Laugh done kill me oooooo
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Akjr(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nunber 2 and 3 rill described me d day dey automatically deduct ma money for faulty ish
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:
1. When The Airtime You Planned On Using To Subscribed Got Deducted Without Using It

Its frustrating
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by McBrooklyn(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
Its frustrating
Oh! Baby Boo Is Here Too!! kiss

Yeah, It's Damn Frustrating
angry
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by blackbartee(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:
10. And after series of ranting and vexing, you later realized being angry is not going to do you any good and you decided to take things the easier way

After dem don narrate. how e take be ur fault finish, u go just weak.... Edakun e epp me sir
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh! Baby Boo Is Here Too!! kiss

Yeah, It's Damn Frustrating
angry
its killing

don't forget2vot REFINER 2mao
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by blackbartee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
tasceige:

esp wen u hear "just hold it there ehn wat did u say your name was once again"
or u hear "my name is blah blah blah am calling u frm lekki"
just knw say e don be.
Bt i love it though: u learn taking patience.

This name thing its like they usually use it to buy time, they can ask up to three or four times, its annoying to me tho
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
its killing

don't forget2vot REFINER 2mao
Oh! Yeah!! I never forget angry

Remember, Anything for a beauty like you now
kiss
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by valiantheartprod(f): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
brain teaser.... CRACK YOUR BRAINS: One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. He shot the cashier, entered the password,opened the vault and robbed all the money. What is the password?
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by tayo200(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by tasceige(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
blackbartee:

This name thing its like they usually use it to buy time, they can ask up to three or four times, its annoying to me tho

yet best u can do is snap your fingers furiously or shower your two palms and five fingers on your computer screen. Its fun at times though.
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by JhyMedex: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2016
venal:
or when they deduct 0.99 from ur 25 naira for night browsing.
DT pix plenty. funny..
N25 nyt browsing.. Hw does dt work boss
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by meraki(f): 1:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Latest On MTN Beta Talk, Tru Talk & Pulse!

On every recharge between N200- N499 , you get 50mb data bonus valid for two (2) days.

On every recharge from N500 and above, you get 100mb valid for two (2) days.

MTN Pulse

To get 1GB for N500 (For 7 Days);

Recharge minimum of N500 and

Send P500 as an SMS to 131, or,

Dial *406# and select option No 2, or,

Dial *406*2*2#

Read more: https://techiefreebies./2016/06/22/latest-on-mtn-beta-talk-tru-talk-pulse/
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by Henryman27(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Lolsss!
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by ivyy(f): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh! Yeah!! I never forget angry

Remember, Anything for a beauty like you now
kiss

Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by venal: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2016
JhyMedex:

DT pix plenty. funny..
N25 nyt browsing.. Hw does dt work boss
ok first make sure ur on mtn ipulse if not then migrate by dialing *406*1#. migration is free. then also confirm u have altleast 25 naira on ur account then send "night" to "131".u will then receive a confirmation msg, bottom of all, u will be given 500mb to browse from 12am- 4am of that day. to renew wait till 12am of the next day.
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by JhyMedex: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
venal:
ok first make sure ur on mtn ipulse if not then migrate by dialing *406*1#. migration is free. then also confirm u have altleast 25 naira on ur account then send "night" to "131".u will then receive a confirmation msg, bottom of all, u will be given 500mb to browse from 12am- 4am of that day. to renew wait till 12am of the next day.

GRACIAS Bro.. Can one download...?
Re: 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider by venal: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
JhyMedex:

GRACIAS Bro.. Can one download...?
yeah offcourse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DATA: Has This Been Happening To You? Or, Is It Only Me? / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old / Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.