Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? (964 Views)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel / These Pics Will Show EFCC Is Not Arresting Only PDP Members But Also APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by xana101: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm not a politician and i'm not in support of APC or PDP. But i observed that, the only people been chased by EFCC are PDP members.
Are all APC members saint?
I'm just worried and asking.
I wish I can get a sincere response.
Thank U.
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by youngest85(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
coz blood is thicker dan water!
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ask yourself if any APC member benefited from Dasuki yam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by kenzo25(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
simple only pdp ruled for 16 yrs, I hope my answer is correct

3 Likes

Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by Acidosis(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
kenzo25:
simple only pdp ruled for 16 yrs, I hope my answer is correct

Ruled what? Lagos state? Ogun state? Ekiti state?

And where are the PDP guys who ruled for 16 years? Where are they today? In your butt crack right?

grin
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by Acidosis(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
madridguy:
Ask yourself if any APC member benefited from Dasuki yam grin

You and your likes are the problems of Africa.
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by Dakad: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
I believe this illustration will perfectly answer your question.

Two people stole your money; one is your lovely and loyal wife while the other is that antagonist enemy.

My dear who will you chase first?

Nothing should surprise us regarding the pattern of the anti-corruption fight. My joy is that at least someone is trying to fight corruption either selective or not should not be the headache of ordinary Nigerian who never benefit from the loot. PDP should have done the same especially when they were threatened by APC and finally sent packing. Moreover the loot that has been in limelight for now is Dasugate so most beneficiaries are expected to be PDP members

Whichever way PMB tends to fight corruption, Nigeria will be the winner. I'm so certain that APC will not rule for ever. Instead of complaining we should rather support PMB

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by Likei(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
It's simply because buhari is on a revenge mission.
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by Acidosis(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dakad:
I believe this illustration will perfectly answer your question.

Two people stole your money; one is your lovely and loyal wife while the other is that antagonist enemy.

My dear who will you chase first?

Nothing should surprise us regarding the pattern of the anti-corruption fight. My joy is that at least someone is trying to fight corruption either selective or not should not be the headache of ordinary Nigerian who never benefit from the loot. PDP should have done the same especially when they were threatened by APC and finally sent packing. Moreover the loot that has been in limelight for now is Dasugate so most beneficiaries are expected to be PDP members

Whichever way PMB tends to fight corruption, Nigeria will be the winner. I'm so certain that APC will not rule for ever. Instead of complaining we should rather support PMB

God bless Nigeria

You have not answered the question:

Why is EFCC arresting only PDP members?

Answer: because the so called Mr Integrity is nothing but a fraud.

Now you remember loyalty abi? Where were you when zombies said PMB will jail his wife if found guilty??

Lol, you guys can be funny a times. I still cannot explain the transition of a SAINT Buhari during the campaigns to a Buhari who now needs 13 SANs to present a common Primary School Certificate.

It is true Buhari is fighting corruption, but that is not the aim of the thread. Why is EFCC arresting only PDP members?
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by Dakad: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Acidosis:

You have not answered the question:

Why is EFCC arresting only PDP members?

Answer: because the so called Mr Integrity is nothing but a fraud.

Now you remember loyalty abi? Where were you when zombies said PMB will jail his wife if found guilty??

Lol, you guys can be funny a times. I still cannot explain the transition of a SAINT Buhari during the campaigns to a Buhari who now needs 13 SANs to present a common Primary School Certificate.

It is true Buhari is fighting corruption, but that is not the aim of the thread. Why is EFCC arresting only PDP members?

Read my post again. The major corruption saga for almost a year now has been DASUGATE. And if you've been following the revelation, DASUGATE is a loot basically to fund PDP campaign. So PDP members are primarily involved. However, I still maintain my stand that I don't care if PMB anti-corruption war is mainly against PDP provided they can trace any corruption case against them. Moreover, you don't expect PMB to start the fight with his loyal party member. I even expected GEJ do same when he was under fire from APC. This implies that PMB even get liver to be doing this. Nah Niger we dey
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by xana101: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
I concur PDP members are very corrupt!
But is there no single APC corrupt member?
I'm confuse and worried.
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by IVORY2009(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
The answer to your question is very simple, the government of day is afraid of its own shadow
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by xana101: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Could this be true

1 Like

Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by banki(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
xana101:
I concur PDP members are very corrupt!
But is there no single APC corrupt member?
I'm confuse and worried.

Is saraki a pdp member
Re: why is EFCC arresting only PDP members? by Abeymills(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
One party loading I ask wat has innocent Nigerians offence anyway bubuhari said Nigerians are also corrupt am glad d world sees him also as fantastically corrupt

(1) (Reply)

Should Buhari Resign Over Non Availability Of His School Certificate? / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Bayo Adeyinka / Happening Now: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Sheriff, Makarfi, Others In Peace Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.