Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Discover How To Generate 6 To 7 Figure Income From Rental Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover How To Generate 6 To 7 Figure Income From Rental Business (1163 Views)

... / One On One Coaching On Rental Business Wealth In Nigeria / Poor Power Supply: How To Generate Your Own Power from an Old UPS...!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Generate 6 To 7 Figure Income From Rental Business by Projectors(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
If You are serious about starting a profitable and genuine business, Join me On 23rd July 2016 and take a step to becoming a millionaire!

“After Spending over 5yrs in this Wealthy but unknown Industry, I have decided to EXPOSE You to How you can EASILY EARN Between N500, 000 to N1 Million Monthly Without Stress.

Don’t Be Surprised, it's REAL!

Hi Friend,

This is, is a Bayo Farinade,

I want to urge you to pause whatever you are doing right now and read this life transforming letter to the end because this write up will open your eyes to those items in your house that can be converted to cool cash.

Why Did I Say So?

This is coming from someone who started from the scratch after resigning from his paid employment and now become a solution provider to a multinational company like Google, State Government like Lagos State, Bank like GTBank and several individuals and celebrities who needs our services now and then.

I doubt it, if you know the WORTH of Rental Businesses industry in Nigeria. Because if you do, you will join the industry immediately.
Like I said earlier, I have spent over 5yrs good years in Rental business in Nigeria and I can say boldly without mincing words that are very very very lucrative. Ok, you might be thinking I will be talking about Tent, chairs, and tables that you already know......ooh no that’s old school.
I will be revealing to you unimaginable items that you have at home that you can rent for companies and individuals and make cool money. Yes, you have them at home doing nothing. `

I have compiled over 30 items which I know you have at least 5 items at home doing nothing..... You just choose the one that aligns with your passion, interest or experience and starts making steady income just like I’m doing.

I join the Rental business with N5, 000 in 2010 but as at today, I have rental items worth more than N5, 000, 000 and several opportunities which this rental business had avail me. The beauty of Rental business is that you use the same item or equipment over and over again e.g I have a particular item which I bought for 40, 000 at instalment which had generated over N500, 000 over a period of time and the item still belong to me.

Check Out Some of What I will reveal to You at The BOSS SEMINAR.

• How the business should be done & why 90% of people looking for a business to start NEVER think of it.
• EASY steps to Start this business in less than 24 hours without any capital at all.
• The ABC of Rental Businesses in Nigeria and why it’s important to know them!
• Increasing Dollars Exchange Rate? Why does it NOT affect the US in Rental business and how it benefits us the more?
• I will take you by the hands and show you how to buy an item at a very cheap price and rent out at the amount you purchase the item.
• The UNIQUE MSS system I used to rake in HUGE amount of money without my personal effort and presence.
• Learn how to make your equipment or item make money for you even while you are SLEEPING!
• I will show you the rental business sector that gives 1000 ROI in few days.
• Marketing? Why is SO important in the Rental Business? Learn How...
• I will teach you ONE Marketing Tactic that never fails…and how it has helped me to grow my business and how you can copy and paste my EXACT strategy!

ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A BOSS?
JOIN US AT

Business Opportunities & Success Strategies
SEMINAR
BOSS SEMINAR

FIRST SESSION

RENTAL BUSINESSES WEALTH:
Discover how to start and make 6 to 7 figure income monthly from a rental business in Nigeria without stress.

SECOND SESSION

STRATEGIES FOR STARTING A NEW BUSINESS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL.
Step by step techniques for starting a business in economy downturns like Nigeria.

This BOSS SEMINAR IS STRICTLY FOR YOU!

IF YOU ARE JOBLESS BUT AMBITIOUS
IF YOU ARE AN UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE BUT FULL OF IDEAS
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS TO START
IF YOU AN EMPLOYEE BUT NEEDS A WEEKEND OR PART IME BUSINESS
IF YOU DESIRE ANOTHER STREAM OF INCOME
IF YOU LOVE SOLVING PROBLEM FOR COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS

If you fall in this category I’m so happy to have you and I will URGE you to take a step further to actualize your financial freedom and attend this workshop for a token investment of

.......N15, 000 ONLY If YOU PAY BETWEEN NOW

and Wednesday 13th July 2016.
After 13th July 2016,
The FEE will be N20, 000.

To attend one of the Session is 10, 000 upon seat reservation.

Time: 9AM prompt
Venue: 2B, OYETOLA STREET, OFF AJANAKU ROAD, OFF SALVATION, OPEBI, IKEJA.
For Enquiry Call: 08187321345

Becoming a successful Boss is easy if you can identify a business opportunity and know the success strategy.
Re: Discover How To Generate 6 To 7 Figure Income From Rental Business by Projectors(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
If You are serious about starting a profitable and genuine business, Join me On 23rd July 2016 and take a step to becoming a millionaire!

“After Spending over 5yrs in this Wealthy but unknown Industry, I have decided to EXPOSE You to How you can EASILY EARN Between N500, 000 to N1 Million Monthly Without Stress.

Re: Discover How To Generate 6 To 7 Figure Income From Rental Business by Projectors(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Do These describe your situations
You are jobless but ambitious
You have been graduated for past 5 yrs
You desire to start a business
You are confused about what business to start
You don't have capital to start any business
You are an employee but desire to start a part or weekend business.
You are full of business ideas.

Then, this one-day impactful seminar is for you where I will share with life practical experience and facts about Rental business in Nigeria.
Also, I will share Strategies for starting a new business in an economic downturn like Nigeria.

Find details below

(1) (Reply)

218W Smoant Charon TC 218 Box Mod-compact Size, Stable Performance, Replaceable / Agile Network (Telecom and Global Bill Payment Business) / Nokia N-gage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.