Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like (5357 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / Staff Asked His Nigerian Boss ‘How Are You?’. See Reply / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like by mereb(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you ask a Nigerian employee this casual question, “What Is Your Boss Like?” They will bombard you with crazy and hilarious experiences they have had with their previous boss, and how it still occurs in their present jobs. They will give you an epistle of how impossible it is to tolerate and deal with their bosses. Some would even describe working with their employers, ‘a revolution of modern slavery.”

I once came across someone who had a lot to murmur to himself, looking totally depressed and discouraged. Thanks to curiosity, I decided to plant my nose in his business by asking what the issue was. Although I had an idea of what the issue might have been because he just..... read more at http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/typical-nigerian-boss-like/

Re: What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like by sexxydiva(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gbam
Re: What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like by sexxydiva(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol
grin
Re: What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like by Dottore: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
for me to click that link? No way
Re: What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like by Aquactic(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
clickbait
Re: What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like by Bespiel: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Retrenchment Fear Grips Banks And Oil Companies! / Maritime Workers To Shut Seaports Over Saipem’s N10bn Debt / Best Ican Tuition House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.