Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (35214 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Funkychic(f): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Barely a month i got employed in a Microfinance bank for my SIWES, and my boss seriously wants a relationship with me!. Though, he's cute and handsome, but i can't just imagine dating someone working in d same organisation with me, not to talk of my boss. I av turned him down severally, but he has refused to take MY NO for an answer. ...what do i do to wave him aside and it wouldn't affect my job? I seriously need ur suggestions pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by tripplephi: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Funkychic:
Barely a month i got employed in a Microfinance bank for my SIWES, and my boss seriously wants a relationship with me!. Though, he's cute and handsome, but i can't just imagine dating someone working in d same organisation with me, not to talk of my boss. I av turned him down severally, but he has refused to take MY NO for an answer. ...what do i do to wave him aside and it wouldn't affect my job? I seriously need ur suggestions pls

Tell him if he is serious with you he should come and meet your pastor or your mum. Else he will have sex with you and dump you as a side check..... If you don't do this then it shows what kind of Lady you are. Be real o.... Men are crafty when it comes to sex

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by acume: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
You may not last on the the job if you do not manage your boss properly, but I'm afraid of "Though, he's cute and handsome," I guess you are already falling for him. Play a cool game and move on.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by yaqq: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
hin want straff u! Badtt boss Uv got! jst play along siwes is jst 6 month or so!

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by thesicilian: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Has he given you any gifts or favours yet? We'll like to know that, and whether you accepted. Its important for our ruling.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by macaranta(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Siwes pussycat....reminds me of my internship days.Some ogas really enjoyed sha.OP be wise

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by airex(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Tell him if he is serious with you he should come and meet your pastor or your mum. Else he will have sex with you and dump you as a side check..... If you don't do this then it shows what kind of Lady you are. Be real o.... Men are crafty when it comes to sex
There are countless number of people who have been introduced to pastors and parents and still end up being dumped. So keep that ur suggestion. Doesn't really make sense.

51 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Kingsasian(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
You are on SIWES not employed yet. No advise from me to you because you will still end up in bed with him.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by tripplephi: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
airex:
There are countless number of people who have been introduced to pastors and parents and still end up being dumped. So keep that ur suggestion. Doesn't really make sense.
Are you so dumb. Are all pastors fake. Going to a pastor is for counselling. If I know how spiritual she is then she has to go a mountain and pray fire upon the man. You don't have a better suggestions and yet you face me just because I mention pastor.... Why are you so myopic. God will judge you.... I don't care what pastor has duped or offended you.... We overcome evil with good. If you cannot bring light don't curse the darkness. I pity your destination.... So because there are fake pastors we should not serve God again ba Or we should not go to church... And allow the devil Deceive us that Christianity is in the heart.... My dear God will fight you. You must be proud and hurt. I am no pastor but fake will always prove that there are real ones somewhere. Mtchew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Nlevel(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Are you so dumb. Are all pastors fake. Going to a pastor is for counselling. If I know how spiritual she is then she has to go a mountain and pray fire upon the man. You don't have a better suggestions and yet you face me just because I mention pastor.... Why are you so myopic. God will judge you.... I don't care what pastor has duped or offended you.... We overcome evil with good. If you cannot bring light don't curse the darkness. I pity your destination.... So because there are fake pastors we should not serve God again ba Or we should not go to church... And allow the devil Deceive us that Christianity is in the heart.... My dear God will fight you. You must be proud and hurt. I am no pastor but fake will always prove that there are real ones somewhere. Mtchew

I think u misunderstood wat he meant.He meant that d boss can still go ahead to have sex with her even. after they v met with a pastor.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by kellz0(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
If you dont want to give em a taste of your punnimo, just friendzone him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by LaurelP(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
"Though he is handsome and cute".

You already decided what to do, you just want us to help u reaffirm it. Oya go for it.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Bros ur reply just shows u r nt a christian at all

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Drink Tea! Green Tea!! Lots of it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by tripplephi: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

Bros ur reply just shows u r nt a christian at all

I didn't say I was. Your response shows you have no better answer.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by tripplephi: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Nlevel:

I think u misunderstood wat he meant.He meant that d boss can still go ahead to have sex with her even. after they v met with a pastor.

Well I don't know how you read o or what you see.... But if it's a real man of God that she takes him to, even the demon pushing him will flee. And if she tells a true man of God.. He will ask her to leave the company

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by jabojafa(m): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2016
op are u ready for marriage? If yes then wen next he disturbs you, tell him that u are ready to get married and he shd come meet ur parents and pastor. That way yu can go into courtshp if he isnt after sex and he is equally serious. If nt then that shd tell me dt u aint going to go to bed with him. And u are more dan good enuf to be hiw wife anf nt his mistress. You hv to stand ur ground even in d face of him sacking you. You will hv more dignity if u cn hold ur ground n dnt mess up wit him. Finally u hv to pray to God. Remember wenevr der is a man to pray, der is always a God to answer.

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Dojupyo(f): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Is he serious? Abi he wan play football..
Tell am sey mey im go meet your pastor, family and kinsmen, mey dem give am list of things to buy.. Pay bride price, carry you go..
By tell am sey if him no do these things, so so things go follow am (ogbonge trad), unless sey him go leave you alone..

But if im serious, you should know what to do, so it won't affect your SIWES whatever.. Moreover, e clear sey na infatuation im get for you, don't ask me how. I shaa know sey it's best if you don't have sexual relations with your boss..
If im ready, mey im go pay money.. Na by force marriage, since im no gree leave you my sista

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Aviero: 3:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Description suits everything, including your pic.

It's funny you're seeing things the wrong way. You think it's just sex, right? Well, that's how ladies like you lose on what God has prepared for you, even after trying to put you in a win-win situation.

I also wonder why you had to bring a private issue to a public forum.

Don't bother coming around again. You're fired from here. We'll no longer accept you.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by matrix199(m): 4:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Funkychic:
Barely a month i got employed in a Microfinance bank for my SIWES, and my boss seriously wants a sex with me!. Though, he's cute and handsome, but i can't just imagine having sex with someone working in d same organisation with me, not to talk of my boss. I av turned him down severally, but he has refused to take MY NO for an answer. ...what do i do to wave him aside and it wouldn't affect my job? I seriously need ur suggestions pls

Your job is a SIWES, get it!

Now do the logic. You're a SIWES personnel, not a permanent staff. If you said yes to his advances, he'd lay you, and then lay you aside, just as he's done with your predecessors. If you maintain you stand, you may lose your SIWES placement, but you'd definitely retain your dignity.

I still feel the reason some bosses persist in wanting flings with their employees is the "weak NO".

9 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by gabylzy(m): 5:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Just play p-square "chop my money"....nd DBanj's "emergency " to your boss early in morning nd give him a cunning smile

And all will be well

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Funkychic(f): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Aviero:
Description suits everything, including your pic.

It's funny you're seeing things the wrong way. You think it's just sex, right? Well, that's how ladies like you lose on what God has prepared for you, even after trying to put you in a win-win situation.

I also wonder why you had to bring a private issue to a public forum.
Don't bother coming around again. You'refired from here. We'll no longer accept you.

what descrption?....lol, abeg no fire me oo. I only wanted a suggestion(s) from those dat has experienced such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by airex(m): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

U are a cow. A big fat one. Read my view over and over again and if u can't understand it ask d closest person to u to throw more light. Be it for counselling or prayers! What I'm trying to tell u is that taking a guy to pastors or parents doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship to lead to marriage. Some guys can go that far to buy d girl's trust, get what they want and dump the he'll outta the girl. Understand what I'm trying to say here and ull see that ure the myopic one here. Senseless fooool.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by ednut1(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2016
he wan mark register. after u. he will still go after d nxt siwes babe. i jst checked ur dp see as u dey flash ur yellow laps. maybe na u seduce hin brain self grin

15 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by lonelydora: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2016
There's no way your boss will see those laps of yours and not ask you out.

Meanwhile, remember once you give in to him, it will become a continous process. Ohhhh!! You are even a SIWES student, give him the damn thing joor. You have made up your mind he's cute and handsome, so what advice do you need from us?

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Lero15(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2016
grin
ednut1:
he wan mark register. after u. he will still go after d nxt siwes babe. i jst checked ur dp see as u dey flash ur yellow laps. maybe na u seduce hin brain self grin

grin cheesy
Crazy as charged
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2016
My dear go and straff him, gone are the days when I advise girls otherwise coz its even that girl who straffs him will last on the job not d holy one that tries to show modesty coz modesty has been flushed down d toilet, so go for it my dear, after all u said he's handsome! wink

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by MilesLamar(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2016
I almost wanked with ur profile picture... Na Joke o.. It's obvious ur boss just wanna double tap ur ukwu, tell him you av a fiance .
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by 6fit(f): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Funkychic:
tell him u are HIV positive or yur husband planted Magun on yu and thank me later

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by rheether(f): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2016
If you love him why not say yes to him? Abi you have a boyfriend in school who isn't even sure he will be graduating with his set?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by braimeddy: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2016
U said SIWES right that will last for only 6months or a year as the case might be. Well I don't see any crime dating him since in a matter of time u re out of that bank. Except he's not ur type dat u want to date. Then u can politely turn him down that it's against ur religion to do such.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? / Massive Protest Ongoing By Eko Atlantic Workers In Victoria Island, Lagos. Pics / Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.