Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (30759 Views)

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by yjgm(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Troops recover militants’ pictures, register in Arepo creeks

•Ground forces destroy 97 camps

The military at the weekend made major recoveries in its ongoing operations to flush out militants from Lagos and Ogun Creeks from where communities are being attacked.

The ground forces which moved into the creeks after the Air Force bombardments, have recovered pictures and a register containing names of suspected militants.
It was gathered that the ground forces also destroyed about 97 camps in the enclave.

A source close to the operation, who didn’t want to be quoted because he is not authorised to speak to the media, said stench of decomposing bodies filled some of the camps, although no bodies were found.  He described this as an indication that many of the militants might have been killed from the air strikes, noting that the fleeing militants might have taken the bodies of their men.

Other items found there are three laptops, expended magazines, an AK47 rifle and police and military uniforms.

“The recovered items will aid the investigation by the DSS and enable them to go after and apprehend the suspects,” said the source who added that the recovery of the pictures and names of the suspects in a register; shows that they are organised and that they usually signed in and out. “In one of the registers there are about 450 names on it.”

He added that “the police and army uniforms found had no names on them. We saw a lot of personal effects and I can tell you that the militants suffered casualties because of the stench coming out of the camps.”

it was also learnt that the profiling of the arrested 11 suspects is ongoing. One of the revelations is that four of them have been identified as Ilaje, a development that corroborates claims from certain quarters that the gunmen were not from any particular ethnic group.

http://thenationonlineng.net/troops-recover-militants-pictures-register-arepo-creeks/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by yjgm(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2016
One by one, those making our lives restless will see no peace. Law of karma.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Flexherbal(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Ok.
That is to say that peace has returned ro that area.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by feldido(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2016
yjgm:

it was also learnt that the profiling of the arrested 11 suspects is ongoing. One of the revelations is that four of them have been identified as Ilaje, a development that corroborates claims from certain quarters that the gunmen were not from any particular ethnic group.

NCA Lagos branch Take note

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Ok.
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Dayoto: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Picture of the militants or I just waka past...
Thanks. Ok.bye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Adeoba10(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Abeg, call out d names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by VhatAmazingDude: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Lol

Mad Journalism

When you find out their location that should be kept secret until raid, you will announce it.

When you get information that will enlighten the public and help expand your intelligence network, you will withold it.

And to think we had a clueless government last time.

Smh

Well, if it is true, let them also figure it in that the probability of these people who successfully bomb locations without trace to leave such sensitive document lying about is very slim. Therefore, it can also be a means of throwing them off-scent, that's if they are not so enthusiastic about arresting someone, anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Atmmachine(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
They arrested some piece of paper and they never arrested the militants.

I'm waiting for the day they will go to Niger Delta to arrest or flush out militants.

General Cassandra is working

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by kenbee(f): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
What do these Security Agencies take the Nigerian Populace for?

About 97camps with only 11arrests and pictures to show for it. Soonest, they will break the big news of HOW NIGERIA AIR FORCE INVADED THE MILITANT'S SOCIAL/FACEBOOK PAGE.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by veekid(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Their names please
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by henrydadon(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
good job

buhari is working
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by orimsamsam(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2016
NCAN. Ibadan regional headquarters oyo state.

Abeg make dey post shapaly make we begin our analysis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by sammyj: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by loomer: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
97 camps ke. Na so them plenty?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by CliffordOrji: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by lovat(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Where is modath yoruba people are doing bunkering and millitancy now

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by handysuzy(f): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Issokay.
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by lovat(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
feldido:

NCA Lagos branch Take note
They are being exposed daily

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by caumeme(f): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
So those people they do roll call... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by kadas01(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Good development!

This would surely serve as "lead" to "further investigation"!

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by lovat(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
ifycelebrity:
One naija!
madam remove this pix from this militant story
Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by engrflames: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Pictures or they are innocent Yoruba Youths.....runs out of trend before they sacrifice my head to Ogun

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by azeecoboy(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone with me. For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came to the scene.. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman pulled 5 million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by Nellybank(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Reporting live from utana TV... No picture, no evidence.... Always deceive us with fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by ichidodo: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Haahaa...And what's next after this charade? The recovery of their facebook passwords or twitter handles?!.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by AntiWailer: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
According to them,

They are yoruba militants. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by atoleybaba(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Make I no lie....the military are not ready to die and can't face d militants in foot combat so has not to lose men so they use air bombardment to chase them away and wait for d confused ones to run out of d creek and into their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military by tuna4servi(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
No pictures pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) / Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.