Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff (37691 Views)

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub / Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Malawian(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
before proposing, make sure you take a shower together.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
her husband would show her pepper tonight but if d makeup finally cleared off from her face her husband would send her off to tiannah styling to restore his kini. lipsrsealed
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by blueeyes1: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
mofy1:
This is the real change we are talking abt.
No, this is DECEIT.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by igbeke: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
How about this mama?[i][/i]

Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Lagosian29(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
vizkiz:
Any lady who thinks she can impress me on a first date by "putting on make-up" should be ready to go back home disappointed.

And if you manage to fool me on the first date, be ready to join me in a beach the next date we are going for a swim angry

That is how you will marry the girl and you later realise you don carry watin pass you and na these kind girls no dey gree break-up for relationship undecided

MEN ARE IN BIG TROBU

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Ninilowo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ovoko!
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by foody(f): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
sigiyaya:
Women, women, women!! How many times i call una
When I tried calling it I heard We Men, We Men We Men. so how many times did I call you?
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
how does that affect the price of garri in market.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by thaoriginator: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
As di gyal see me dem Hot (choi)
Fling the ***** for me
So much gyal ah stall me
But, me nuh wan nuh gyal weh corny...
Gyalis inna me blood me get it from father shot.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by banme1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
mybusinesss:
We've got talent in the country.

I love it when a lil good shoots out of all the hate and negativity that clouds the NL frontpage.
what's good about that fake face.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Toosure70: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
mofy1:
APC!!! CHANGE!!!
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by sigiyaya(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
foody:
When I tried calling it I heard We Men, We Men We Men. so how many times did I call you?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dwhat more can i say my sister grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by ajepako(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
sigiyaya:
Women, women, women!! How many times i call una

16 times..... grin grin grin
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by bigiyaro(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
D pesin way give her dat mark no try atall.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by kenoz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by MAGNETIC(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is not my real face ooo
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by MielBaker(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is fraud.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Impressive!!! cool
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Exponental(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
makeup is encouraging kidnapping.... and terrorism, identity change will easily make suspects flee
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Ophemmi: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na to wash my future wife with omo and water o, this girls will kill sm1 sha!
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by bedspread: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
mofy1:
IF I SEE SOME ONE AS THIS NA HOLY GHOST FIRE I GO FIRE AM
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by deeway200(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jesuuuuu!!! If I carry any girl from now, I will compulsory we bathe together.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Neverquit(f): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guy, waterproof makeup plenty for market grin

vizkiz:
Any lady who thinks she can impress me on a first date by "putting on make-up" should be ready to go back home disappointed.

And if you manage to fool me on the first date, be ready to join me in a beach the next date we are going for a swim angry

That is how you will marry the girl and you later realise you don carry watin pass you and na these kind girls no dey gree break-up for relationship undecided

Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by vizkiz: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Neverquit:
Guy, waterproof makeup plenty for market grin

lol, but why you no vote now? sad
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by spiralwedge(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shows there are millions of demons with make ups on walking our streets.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Neverquit(f): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have < 300 posts.

vizkiz:

lol, but why you no vote now? sad
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by khadijah12(f): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
vizkiz:

Lmaoo but you know water won't easily wash make up off? I watched a video and the girl was like " do you think I spend hundreds of dollars on makeup and bake my face so water can easily wash it off?" I think you should hand her makeup removing wipes and sit down with her as cleans it all lol

1 Like

Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by vizkiz: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Neverquit:
I have < 300 posts.
oh... cry
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by vizkiz: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
khadijah12:

Lmaoo but you know water won't easily wash make up off? I watched a video and the girl was like " do you think I spend hundreds of dollars on makeup and bake my face so water can easily wash it off?" I think you should hand her makeup removing wipes and sit down with her as cleans it all lol

lol, how will I be able to do that without sounding rude? grin
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by profhenrii(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Benblaq:
something tells me d 3rd photo is another woman entirely..dnt u tink so
I can see the tribal mark in the second picture. So its the same woman.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Destiny4fame(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
okay
Re: Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff by Destiny4fame(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma's White Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.