Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists (17408 Views)

Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians / You've Done Well, Osinbajo Tells Anambra Industrialists / Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by ucee64(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2016
God is now using # _them to draw pple closer to himself....
Saw a frnd coming out from d church this early mawin just abh to congratulate him for
_giving_his_life_to_Christ ......only to see him wit a charger.....
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Ademusiwa1: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2016
[size=28pt]

I ask toke Makinwa a question the other day, like most Nigerian. Toke Makinwa was shock with my question.

Win a dinner to hang out with me and toke Makinwa t][/size]
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Edunwa302(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2016
oga shola you slapped industries and you are asking them not to cry.
haba that's mean sir
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by jude90(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2016
minister of darkness
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by baloo(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Kingson56:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/power-supply-dont-shut-dont-downsize-fashola-tells-industrialists/
yes there are challenges but how about taking advantage of the natural resources that exist within 3major regions if the country to increase power generation. Solar panels to be installed with the use of wind mills to serve the north as daylight rays availability is more on the average there.The use of hydro power generation to serve the middle belt and south west since there are more water sources in that region.Lastly,the use of the gas turbines and coal in the south east and south south to serve the demand in that region.I think using these resources will improve the aggregate volume of the power supply generation to meet up with huge demand in the country.
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by locosis007(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
FASHOLA OR WHOEVER SHOULD CATEGORICALLY SHUT UP .. WE HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT RIGHT FROM ADAM.. (IM NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC)
WE DONT NEED TALK AGAIN!! EFFECTS AND ACTIONS ARE WHAT WE NEED.
POWER IN NIGERIA SEEMS TO BE WILD GOOSE CHASE
GOD HELP NIGERIA!!
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Fundango: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Fairytales:
Fashola the minister of darkness has spoken grin
And his words sound like Fairytales. grin
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Fundango: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
predear:
In owerri, amakohia precisely we hav not seen light for over one week now nd dis yeye failure minister wants me to take him serious.
In my Area at Kano,we have not seen light for almost 2 months now infact we people of kano re just waiting for 2019 to come very fast.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by tafrica(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Zico5:
Its time we tell ourselves the truth cos things will not get better if we maintain this clueless orientation. These 5% will finish this country if we don't put them where they belong which is dustbin. Ur brothers are blowing gas installation, u are praising them to ground everything and u are still lamenting that u are in total darkness. You be real yeye people

Just read yourself, this '5%' statement which Buhari made that contributed to this mess is what you people are still echoing.
You call them "5%" yet in about few months of their operations, they have almost grounded the nation, effects which Bokoharam did not have in many years.

Let's learn to respect ourselves, ND are 5% but they can run economy aground more than what the so called 97% can do. Then why are they 5%?

I am not in support of NDA, I am omo oduduwa, but statement and actions like yours will continue to spur NDeltans to anger and every of their actions will be justified.
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Fawklicant: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
The same Fashola that said that any serious government would solve the power issue in Nigeria in 6 months. Karma is a biatch. One year and counting, from hero to zero.
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
IN IBADAN LIGHT NOW COMES FOR ONLY 10 MINS EVERY 5 DAY. IBADAN IS NOW IN TOTAL DARKNESS
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
thaoriginator:
[size=15pt]Steady light dey flow yah for the past week now.. BRF is working.[/size]
where
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nor fear em nor go shut down
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Zico5(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
tafrica:

Just read yourself, this '5%' statement which Buhari made that contributed to this mess is what you people are still echoing.
You call them "5%" yet in about few months of their operations, they have almost grounded the nation, effects which Bokoharam did not have in many years.

Let's learn to respect ourselves, ND are 5% but they can run economy aground more than what the so called 97% can do. Then why are they 5%?

I am not in support of NDA, I am omo oduduwa, but statement and actions like yours will continue to spur NDeltans to anger and every of their actions will be justified.
Let then run it aground, on whose head, on all of us. I'm orisun son like u but I know where u PDP agent faith lies. Just to prove that Buhari is like Gej or worse so that u can continue ur looting. Nigerians are wise now cos we know who real enemies are. Just chill out my brother. PDP will never be our portion again in this country
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by thaoriginator: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
GBAGAAUN:
where
ikoyi
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by teekay213(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
MARKone:
To achieve steady power supply is no rocket science - Fashola
But here in Nigeria it is a mysterious and spiritual science that our caretakers have failed generation upon generation to decipher!!! My light now comes for 1hr every 3days, at times just 3mins.

guy,it like we live in same area.
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by DrHighchief(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Our transformer is bad. We don't have light for more than 2 months. We keep contributing money for repairs and workdone is zero (no light).
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by tafrica(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Zico5:

Let then run it aground, on whose head, on all of us. I'm orisun son like u but I know where u PDP agent faith lies. Just to prove that Buhari is like Gej or worse so that u can continue ur looting. Nigerians are wise now cos we know who real enemies are. Just chill out my brother. PDP will never be our portion again in this country

It is becoming cliche seeing you guys tag anyone that doesn't agree with you or Buhari a PDP. Wouldn't it be rational for a president, a father of all, to make diplomatic statement and we all enjoy relative peace than for him to make decisive statement like 5% vs 97% which subject the nation and its economy to perpetual unstability?

For your info, if NDA or any militants successfully destroy Buhari or Fashola's administration, their credibility is battered.
Was GEJ directly affected by BokoHaram? But wasn't his govt troubled by same BH. It is therefore naïve and myopic to think because Buhari is not directly affected by militants, all is well with him.
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by leanalyst: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
HopeAlive14:
Day by day, this APC government is beginning to realize that governance at the Federal level is not a joke.

It is one thing to "pull down" another government; it is another thing to build yours!
My brother you are a wise man. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Zikkydon(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
GET CHEAP AND ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO ELECTRICITY
With the epileptic mode of electricity we have in this country, it could be frustrating when you're desperately in need of electricity.However, there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel with Solar Powered System.
Alternatives like Solar energy are becoming attractive as both the technology and resources are abundantly available in the Nigerian market. Solar energy can be used for a wide range of services and can help supply electrical energy to systems like Electronic Appliances, air conditioning, refrigerators, Analogue equipments, computers and among others.

CONTACT US TODAY @ suite 17 & 24 miksi shopping complex, Behind kollington plaza oke- ado market Ibadan.
Showroom @ Shop 48 TruckMaster Complex Soka Junction Ibadan. OR
Call +234(0)8133458995, 08127013881, 08066070219
Email: zictech_electric@yahoo.com

Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by tunjidj3: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Engineering is not by talking, is by action, for every action there is eqaul and opposite reaction law of motion. So let the lawyer go and read more history till eternity nothing will happen without an action.now revolving round a magnet around the copper coil to enable flowing of current now has become big history in minister hand may GOD help this nation call nigeria.
Re: Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists by Reference(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
All the proposed and ongoing plants put together does not even break the 10,000 mw mark and it is foolhardy to expect all the plants to work all the time, mechanical things are just not like that. When will we get visionaries in charge, in government, in this sorry country. Just fed up. Whay can't the government authorize the feee trade in power in this country. Is it that hard. I am convinced that the installed capacity of private generator owners is more than double that of organised power companies and like my economic theory always goes: You cannot dictate what you donot control and you cannot control what you cannot provide.

In the US private households sell excess capacity to the grid. Why can't we do same here when private capacity outstrips organised power's. The government had better propose legislation to create a power market and open up the industry beyond the present players who are doing next to nothing to increase capacity when the capacity already exists in private homes, business premises and industries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today / APGA Loses All Its Elected National Assembly Legislators To The PDP / APC Presidential Primary: Aspirants, Stakeholders In Last Throw Of The Dice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.