Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs (35440 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2016
my own question is what is the best way to treat the fvck up your husband that does not go against the law?especially if he wasn't like that before you married him,only to start womanizing because he is now financially stable after suffering with him from the onset
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by oodua1stson: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Some e people are wicked sha

Well Na small small e de start. From letting your wife slap you because she's angry it will graduate into her killing you

Some women need iron hands
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Ibidapson(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Chaiii! Esu n gbenu woman yen ati awon eyan e
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Vivos: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
You told us the husband's name but withheld the wife's name.

Ain't you dumb ?
9ja reporters lol
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by engrhorla(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Dis is why me no support a couple staying close to their siblings as there will be too many interference, interruption, interaction, interjection, interlocution etc grin

This is really sad though
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Arijude(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2016
satelliteDISH:
All this married men wey dey play away match, Una wives p.u.#.s.y no dey satisfy Una again?
I wonder!!! When I think the pleasure is still the same.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Benue again. Smh.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by ebudera(f): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
Congrats 4 ur honesty
searchng4love:
I sing it in my partner's ears erryday ama polygamist....biblical polygamist.... quit if you dunno like it
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by HaneefahRN(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Wicked woman and I can imagine how her cries will be the loudest. And even selling the man's car and sharing the money? Oga o. They must face the music. But that guy with dead man's cloth doesn't have sense sha, God wanted to them caught ni
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by oloriooko(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
ayoolanr:
MORROW OF THE STORY....CHEAT ON A WOMAN THAT LOVES YOU AT YOUR OWN PERIL......
Rather the KOKO of the story is it takes Gods help to understand what love truly is.
If the woman loves the guy, cheating on her is easy to handle instead of commiting murder
Possibly this woman may end up killing those kids too
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Oya Joel Okei Odumakin, Kate Henshaw, wetin Una go talk for this one.

Where all dem feminist and domestic-violence-against-women campaigners? Let's examine this one from the other side of the argument.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Adeevah(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Na so so wife wey dey beat husband na im I dey hear diz dayz ooo...no b husband they beat wife again

#endtimethings
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by kikayboss(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2016
maakano:
What a wicked wife. The children will grow up to know that their mother and her siblings killed their father. One wonders what becomes of I love at the the beginning of their relationship. Is it not better for just to divorce the man move on with her life if her husband is adulterous?

Men may God Almighty safe our lives from wicked wives.
Amen ooooo...
#foreign
#wives
#ti
#takeover
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by avicky(f): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
searchng4love:
I sing it in my partner's ears erryday ama polygamist....biblical polygamist.... quit if you dunno like it
I guess that's why you're still searching4live.
Just thinking aloud.

What if her son's wife kill him too for cheating will she be happy to lose a child Wickedness in high places.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by HighestPriest: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
WICKED AND EVIL WIFE AND SIBLINGS.... LET THEM DIE IN JAIL..
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by TheSunSon: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2016
You won't see all those feminists of this thread,cococandy and co,they will tactfully avoid it.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by nastyesco(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is Domestic violence....may God save us from wives that will beat us up...where are the masculinits...won't they fight on our behalf?? undecided
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by junta007(f): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
What a wicked Woman
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by IYANGBALI: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na dis kind woman fit some of our mods on nairaland especially lalasticlala
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Smmhh, what a waste of.life..
Well, theres nothing much to say other than the wife is hot headed

Cheating cuts across all class of men.. Its.inscribed in their.dna...
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by peeparty(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amelian:
Smmhh, what a waste of.life.. Well, theres nothing much to say other than the wife is hot headed
Cheating cuts across all class of men.. Its.inscribed in their.dna... angry
please vote Lanicky for me
www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/24#46913793
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by kikayboss(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amelian:
Smmhh, what a waste of.life..
Well, theres nothing much to say other than the wife is hot headed

Cheating cuts across all class of men.. Its.inscribed in their.dna...
omo you garrrit jawe its in our DNA....its just DAT nowadays naija are taking over.....dem go cheat on you with your friends ,your father ,your brothers ,even a day to the wedding them go still bang the best man.....na waaa oo....i tire for naija girls....
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
That's why I believe in divorce when the union is not working out anymore. People don't listen. Don't tolerate violence or abuse of any form. It never gets better. This is number what among those who have lost their lives at the hands of their spouses this year alone? I bet everyone has lost count. Yet we keep promoting forced togetherness even when it's unsafe to do so.

RIP Oga.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
kikayboss:
omo you garrrit jawe its in our DNA....its just DAT nowadays naija are taking over.....dem go cheat on you with your friends ,your father ,your brothers ,even a day to the wedding them go still bang the best man.....na waaa oo....i tire for naija girls....

No tire oooo

The game is getting to an interesting level..
By the time, aids and different diseases ravish u guys , una eye go clear.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by kikayboss(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amelian:

No tire oooo

The game is getting to an interesting level..
By the time, aids and different diseases ravish u guys , una eye go clear.
no worry i don tire finish....there was a time naija guys abroad used to come back home to get wives , that doesn't happen anymore they've lost their value like naira......me set wey dey naija i no pray to marry naija girl ooi....lemme go and import my wife from maybe Ukraine....
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
kikayboss:
no worry i don tire finish....there was a time naija guys abroad used to come back home to get wives , that doesn't happen anymore they've lost their value like naira......me set wey dey naija i no pray to marry naija girl ooi....lemme go and import my wife from maybe Ukraine....

Abeg go and import your wife... Nija guys abroad that will marrya white woman abroad,then come to nija marry a nija babe,visit her once a year..
What kind of stuvpid marriage is that?
Is the nija wife a piece of furnitiure?

Me, i dont even wish to marry abroad guys , they are just bunch of heartaches!
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Demobanjo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Too sad!
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hardluck to him......this should serve as a warning to other lecturers.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by joe4christ(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
satelliteDISH:
All this married men wey dey play away match, Una wives p.u.#.s.y no dey satisfy Una again?

One question for you Mr. "I too know." Are u married, if yes, how long pls.
But if you're not, then shut up abeg, wait till you'are at least 6yrs old in marriage. Only then do you have the jurisdiction to judge or ask or contribute...
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by kikayboss(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amelian:

Abeg go and import your wife... Nija guys abroad that will marrya white woman abroad,then come to nija marry a nija babe,visit her once a year..
What kind of stuvpid marriage is that?
Is the nija wife a piece of furnitiure?

Me, i dont even wish to marry abroad guys , they are just bunch of heartaches!
lol....na so jawe....i always wanted to marry a Nigerian girl cost i thought they had value for marriage (i don't like all that divorce poo) but nowadays i don't see the difference btwn den and white gyals
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by kikayboss(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Hardluck to him......this should serve as a warning to other lecturers.
if it were to be a man that just beat his wife you'll condemn to death...but now she killed her hubby you still blaming the man...naija girls sja dem no dey ever take blame...
no one even men didn't blame the shonde woman even when what she did was worse
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
kikayboss:
if it were to be a man that just beat his wife you'll condemn to death...but now she killed her hubby you still blaming the man...naija girls sja dem no dey ever take blame...
no one even men didn't blame the shonde woman even when what she did was worse
Those lecturers in that department are fond of chasing people's daughters. I feel no pity for any lecturer that dies because of extra marital affairs atleast it's one hurdle less to cross.

Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic) / Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture