Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) (2752 Views)

Redeemer's University Holds 13th Matriculation Ceremony (photos) / Hallmark University Holds 2nd Matriculation Ceremony (PICS) / University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by balash(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Just saw this picture on Instagram and according to the poster it happened in south African nursery school? How can you explain the theme! Say no to Racism to this kids?

1 Like

Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by ikbnice(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2016
I thought South Africa has overcome this apartheid of a thing. To be subjected to such racial abuse at so early a age is just too much.

1 Like

Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Histrings08(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Pfft... This is racism at its pick...
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by ITbomb(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Why can't black South Africans just compete favorably with the white.

Why not establish their premium schools and hospital so that they don't have to be bumping into white facilities and cry foul when segregated
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by wordcat(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2016
ITbomb:

Why not establish their premium schools and hospital so that they don't have to be bumping into white facilities and cry foul when segregated

The problem of a black man is black man.

2 Likes

Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by UIA04(f): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2016
ITbomb:

Aren't South Africans naturally lazy and only good at singing and dancing.
That's why they started there useless xenophobic attacks because of jealousy of other people that come to their country and prosper while they are still the same.

They even said Nigerian men steal their girlfriends. Looool

I can't even take them seriously. They are very lucky to have Nelson Mandela.

I feel so sorry for that boy, I'm sure he's eating stewless rice or watery Indomie and those children can't even share their cupcakes with him.

6 Likes

Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by lyriclekidd(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Histrings08:
Pfft... This is racism at its pick...

Pick me pick me akpamu

1 Like

Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Qualer: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2016
lyriclekidd:

Pick me pick me akpamu

Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Histrings08(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2016
lyriclekidd:

Pick me pick me akpamu
what are u saying bro?
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Ramon92: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
..One thing Africans should realise is that, as long as the current status quo remains, the war on racism can never be won..
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Mologi(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Nlers with their rash conclusions...

May be the kid just felt like sitting there...and una don carry am for head like wig....

mo n wa iyawo fa.....
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Ramon92: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Mologi:
Nlers with their rash conclusions...

May the kid just felt like sitting there...and una don carry am for head like wig....

mo n wa iyawo fa.....
do you have kids around you? Or have you studied kids before??
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Mologi(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Ramon92:
do you have kids around you? Or have you studied kids before??

kids na COURSE?
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2016
WICKED world.
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by wins18(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
chaI

Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by ednut1(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
angry believe this at ur own peril. might be the child of a worker there. They would not accept d child in d first place if they were racist abeg. una dey scream racism the tribalism nd xenophobia blacks practice is wat
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by potbelly(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Looking at it from a different angle... What if the child came late the lunch spot... since other sits were already taken as seen in the picture?
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by balash(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Lalasticlala what's your view..
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by ozor1: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ramon92:
..One thing Africans should realise is that, as long as the current status quo remains, the war on racism can never be won..
you can say that over and over again, racism is going nowhere if Africa as a whole does not develope fast, we need to take a que from the Asians
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can see so many people shouting say NO TO RACISM when even on NL @ every single post TRIBALISM prevails so what makes d difference. Just like som1 said THE PROBLEM OF A BLACK MAN IS BLACK MAN
Re: What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture) by Hopez456(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is where they should channel their energy to not attacking fellow blacks.

(1) (Reply)

See How This NYSC Corpers Are Transporting Themselves To Camp / Breaking! ASUU Currently In Meeting With Federal Government To End Strike / How To Get Financial Aid To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.