Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS (16065 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by 19naia(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
those look like the quiet helicopters that make very little noise. They used to fly and hover over my place doing surveilance and sometimes i would be outside in the garden holding my shovel ,unclad -and looking at them looking at me grin
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
cool make I see any Boko Haram now angry
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by lloyds(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Using surveillance helicopter is relatively expensive.
We need to wake up to the world around us. Civilized nations use drones for such sir.
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by seangy4konji: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
So they have three helicopters and we won't rest?

Three?

Rubbish.
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by ogtavia(m): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2016
something big will soon go down..the northerners are slowly,gradually but surely developing and growing the north...currently..the north is more economically viable...governments seem to find it easy to pay salaries...the wealth of Nigeria belongs to the north..is kept in the north and is spent in the north..the leaders from north are just everywhere...or wait am I wrong...maybe we just av a bunch of i.di.ots and bas.ta.rds down south and in the east...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action / I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi / Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.