Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) (46330 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / David Cameron Resigns After UK Votes To Leave European Union / UK Votes To Leave The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by UjSizzle(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
1k001:
The uk sun is a tabloid and hardly the standard for any kind of responsible journalism. Up until recently they featured a naked girl on page 3 every day! Perhaps our papers should copy that too.
The Sun Nigeria features a girl on page 3. She's clothed.

1 Like

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Onyenna(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2016
coyy:
see BU later cheesy
....Now this is...........EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by arsenal33: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
WHEN BUHARI LEAVES OFFICE
WHAT WILL THE CAPTION BE ?

THANKS FOR CLAMPING DOWN ON MASS LOOTERS!
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016
See BU Later!

Check my signature

I vote Refiner
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by ObaKlaz: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
coyy:
see BU later cheesy
''See Bu later''?! That doesn't sound creative a bit.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by sorepco(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
My man r u aware that paper is not a newspaper but a tabloid?? A real newspaper in the uk will hardly use such a headline. Get ur facts straight mate

Penisinpenisout:

Spot on bro, if you look carefully you will notice that our newspaper headlines only follow one pattern, it could be that they have lost all their sense of humor or they are just too serious with their jobs.

1 Like

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by sorepco(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Abeg guyman when albania take join eu?

ednut1:
Germany is in for some real gobe. Polish, albanains and other eastern Europeans stormed UK in their droves after their countries joined the EU. and took all d hand jobs from uk peeps. plumbers electricians painter builders etc. they charged less dan half of wat uk guys wud charge. naso uk pple begin dey vex hehehehe. Germanys self fit start to checkout for gerexit o. hehehehe
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by sorepco(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2016
My guy au is nothing like the eu. No badis for comparison. Check their charters b4 commenting please. Even evowas is nothing like the eu

omolola15:

It doesn't affect that. It'll only affect the transfer policy and price of players. Because the pounds will definitely suffer.

Do you wan Nigeria to leave AU? Or what fate are you talking about?
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2016
chiedu7:

Educating yourself will make it easier to read, dont you think undecided
Whatever rocks your boat man wink

1 Like

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
WHEN BUHARI LEAVES OFFICE WHAT WILL THE CAPTION BE ?
LEMME GO AN DO MY WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by chiedu7: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cyph98:

Whatever rocks your boat man wink

Here some of the reasons in a youtube clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vAfaxNFm3k
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by soulhacker: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
the probelm is that a greater percentage of newspaper readers in Nigeria are old folks most of whom does not know that west Germany have ceased to exist. how do you expect such people to know that there is an EU.

1 Like

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy grin See EU later NairaLand
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
1k001:
The uk sun is a tabloid and hardly the standard for any kind of responsible journalism. Up until recently they featured a naked girl on page 3 every day! Perhaps our papers should copy that too.

Nothing is original in Nigeria.
Our Nigerian SUN is already copying UK SUN.
But because Nigeria still has culture and the typical Naija girl will still remember her village (at least), they Pose in the paper but will not take off their clothes.

British are hypocritical. They continue this tradition of 1 naked girl on that page 3.

Why won't the youth go mad?

1 Like

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Healthwise15(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
. SEE BUBU LATER grin
GasAndOilTheory:
. SEE BUBU LATER
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by BrightextBright: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
omolola15:

It doesn't affect that. It'll only affect the transfer policy and price of players. Because the pounds will definitely suffer.

Do you wan Nigeria to leave AU? Or what fate are you talking about?
No.....I mean when it comes to d time of taking critical decision will Nigerians b given d chance 2 decide their fate.......I am not saying naija should live AU....
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by omolola15(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
BrightextBright:
No.....I mean when it comes to d time of taking critical decision will Nigerians b given d chance 2 decide their fate.......I am not saying naija should live AU....

Ok i get you. But the critical decisions are made by the government. Apart from the referendum of Britain leaving EU or Scotland leaving Britain, every other critical decisions belongs to the pm and madam queen.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by coyy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:
tor.

c baba later nko
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by coyy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oyin93:
Why na?
e no dey ok?
e nice na.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by zanga420: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
British and banter are like 5 & 6

The brits are too good with words
if they're not good with words, na me go come be? No be their language? Cos I can coin anything coinable in my own lang. aswell.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by yadnus1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
You can't just beat the British press when it comes to epic headlines reason l subscribed to most of their online tabloids.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by tayo200(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
ok
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Emexicoman(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:

See Bu never... grin
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by lohresloco: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Surd off bubu.
GasAndOilTheory:
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

ukandi1:

Its their first language. U can't beat them to it for sure. No one can..
Penisinpenisout:

It's their mother tongue.

The yoruba for example are good with words too when it comes to yoruba language.

1 Like

Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Safemode(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
contactmorak:
The funny thing is that if you submit this type of headline to most Nigerian editors, they will tell you it does not make sense
Nigerian companies kills creativity.
They only follow books like books also v no errors.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Btruth: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

it's their language, so I'm not surprised about their expression of words.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by dabrake(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
I remember David Haye blaming his toe for losing to Wladimir Klitschko and an English tabloid captioned it with "HERO TOE ZERO"
Or is it the one they used when Diezani Alison Madueke was caught trying to buy hyde park for £49.8 Billion?
"£50 Billion is too much to hyde."
Or Sun Nigeria describing Enyimba football club of Aba in 2008 after losing to a North African club?
"ENYIMBARASSMENT"
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by olagold79: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
olarhtunji:
does that mean no more champions league for England....Uefa And uefa Europe cup....Chai.....football doom

NO...Ukkraine ,Turkey etc are not part of the EU and they still play the UCL.
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by joefredd006(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:

"Good riddance to Buhari's rubbish"

i don't mean it though. you just provoked my creativity. lol
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by AbuMikey(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
goldfish80:
Sun is always creative with their headies. My all time favourite would be their headline when England failed to qualify for the Euros after being knocked out by Croatia, with something like this "Great managers inspire but Steve Mclaren will be sacked today. 'A wally in a brolly'.

A wally, means a stupid person, a brolly means an umbrella. Now durring the game, it was raining and Steve brought out an umbrella to sheild himself. cheesy

LMAO gringringrin

Such evil
Re: The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:

165 people seems to disagreee with you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.