Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere (46323 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by SeeThisLoser: 9:18pm On Apr 19
THE US paraded almost its entire fleet of nuclear stealth bombers in a massive show of force as the Middle East teeters on a knife edge.

The B-2 Spirits - saved only for the "most important missions" - are "ready to execute a global strike anytime, anywhere," the US Air Force warned.

The B-2 Spirit is a multi-role, heavy bomber capable of delivering both conventional and nuclear warheads.

The 1000kmh beasts are designed to be virtually invisible to radar and are the world's most expensive aircraft, estimated to cost £1.6billion each.

The two-pilot jet has an unrefueled range of 6,000miles and is specifically built for intercontinental missions.

As tensions spiralled earlier this week as Israel promised it would carry out a "significant response" to Iran's aerial attack last weekend, the US was testing its stealth bombers.

Twelve of the entire fleet of 20 B-2 Spirit's performed a fearsome so-called "elephant walk" and flight routine.

The rarely-seen aircraft were amassed as part of the "Spirit Vigilance" training exercise which focuses on increasing the readiness of the airmen to carry out a stealth bomber mission.

The impressive aeronautic challenge involves the jets taxiing together in close formation and a minimal interval takeoff.

The aircraft, assigned to the 509th Bomb Wing, were seen on the runway at Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri on Monday.

The US Air Force said: "The routine training ensures that Airmen are always ready to execute global strike operations… anytime, anywhere."

Speaking about "Spirit Vigilance", Col. Geoffrey Steeves, commander of the 509th Operations Group, said: "This is a reminder that the B-2 Spirit bomber is the visible leg of nuclear triad.

"Simply put, the B-2 is the world's most strategic aircraft.

"It is the only aircraft on the planet that combines stealth, payload, and long-range strike.

"We are charged with delivering the nation's most powerful weapons for our most important missions."

The spectacular show of American airpower comes as Israel launched its much-awaited revenge attack on Iran this morning after repeated calls from the US for restraint.

The precision strike hit a major Iranian air force base next door to one of its prized nuclear sites near the city of Isfahan - just days after Tehran unleashed an unprecedented missile and drone blitz.

Iranian state TV launched into damage control claiming three drones were "destroyed" by its air defence batteries and no ground damage was caused.

However, the fresh attack threatens to further push relations between the two arch-foes to the brink amid fears of an all-out war breaking out across the tinderbox of the Middle East.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27420775/us-fleet-nuclear-bombers-force-iran-ww3/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJNvk-9kRvs

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by SEGLIZ: 9:22pm On Apr 19
last last we will all rest.
all the advocate of WW3 come take your positions your long awaited movie is here, don't forget to come along with your popcorn.
man the only problem of humanity and creation.

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Oakenshield: 9:26pm On Apr 19
Show of force especially to Iran act anyhow general's will look to heaven for their regular appointment with Allah

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Betanaija42moro: 9:26pm On Apr 19
I love this

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by MrProlific95: 9:27pm On Apr 19
Warning to Virgin bombers

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by huptin(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19
We told them...they will never listen. Just a flash from Israel today, Iran quickly promised never to retaliate.

When you think you are catching up with them ..they will always be a million miles ahead of you.

Israel sent a message, Iran understood, we don't need to deploy missiles from far, we will hurt you badly from within.

Now America has now told them...you have just wasted billions of dollars that could have helped you save millions of your poverty infested people on nuclear bombs that will be rendered useless immediately they are about to become useful.

244 Likes 27 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by MrProlific95: 9:28pm On Apr 19
I used to think only sunni islam countries love blood but Iran and middle east has proven me wrong.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Jostoman: 9:33pm On Apr 19
I love USA

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Berthel: 9:33pm On Apr 19
The USA don't play! See fleet na

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Nazgul: 9:33pm On Apr 19
Gradually, the world is tilting towards WW3.

I don't know how hard it is for humans to live in peace. Everyone wants to prove that he's important.

Hitler thought that conquering the whole of Europe would make him an all powerful God.

Sadly he committed suicide in his bunker. War never ends well. This is a reality that those who instigate wars have failed to realize.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by seanwilliam(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19
Who is more powerful , ?Like for USA share for Russia

341 Likes 49 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by XploraBen(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19
The U.S. use to be world police, but it's not so anymore.
If World War 3 ever happen, even the U.S. will feel the heat because as they are targeting places in other countries, other countries too will be targeting U.S. bases and possibly places inside the U.S.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by tefishy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19
grin
Talk true.
Strike anywhere or strike Iran. Which one

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by AAAA67: 9:34pm On Apr 19
The present world leaders are just looking for ways to start WW 3

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19
Gengen!

US is not anybody's mate when it comes to war ... They don't showcase toys!

This the real deal!

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by YeyeGbami: 9:35pm On Apr 19
Yankee go arm isreal, na them go still send aid to palestine.

294 Likes 20 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19
Lol. We told them

9 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by olowolekan(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19
Nation showing their power but power belongs to God Almighty.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by xpressionx(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19
You do anyhow, you collect

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by obinna58(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19
Give us one, boko boys are ravaging us.
With this b2 beast in our possession all African countries will be mandated to pay us(tinubu) tax for the future and development of Africa

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Jostoman: 9:36pm On Apr 19
Russia will soon come here to show their Okrika supersonic bomber grin

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by IDnoble1: 9:36pm On Apr 19
China and Russia on their way........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Hezzyluv: 9:36pm On Apr 19
9ja get 1950 armored tanks too no be only una get weapons. undecided

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by id4sho(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19
Mr Jailer by Asa cool

I'm in chains, you're in chains too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
I'm a prisoner
You're a prisoner too, Mr. Jailer
Oh
I have fears, you have fears too
I will die, but yourself will die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too, Mr. Jailer?
I'm talking to you jailer!
Stop calling me a prisoner
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You suppress all my strategies
You oppress whoa whoa every part of me
What you don't know
You're a victim too, Mr. Jailer
Oh!
You don't care about my point of view
If I die another will work for you
So you treat me like a modern slave, Mr. Jailer
I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You see
If you walking in a market place
Don't throw stones
Even if you do, you just might hit one of your own
Life is not about your policies
All the time
So you better rearrange your philosophies
And be good to your fellow man, Jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Oh, I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer
I hear my baby say
I wanna be president
I want your money
From my government
What he don't know, what he would know, what he can know
(Jailer) Jailer (Jailer) Jailer
Oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good woah
Somebody be good whoa, be good whoa, be good
Oh oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good whoa (Jailer, Jailer)

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Ozevehe1: 9:37pm On Apr 19
Fantastic

3 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by JAMO84: 9:37pm On Apr 19
Lol

Pelu gbogbo Stealth Bomber, they ran from Afghanistan like Tobi Amusan, after killing 2 million civilians.

America spent 500 billion dollar to replace Taliban with Taliban. Awon werey 😂😂😂😂

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by CrossRhodes: 9:37pm On Apr 19
SEGLIZ:
last last we will all rest.
Normal levels
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by dibunotion(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19
Big brother. If Russia display their own na una go complain

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Good01: 9:37pm On Apr 19
USA of now or before?

Relax, North Korea is waiting for any shit from USA

North Korea Tests Hypersonic Weapon Following U.S. Navy Ballistic Missile Intercept Test

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Bmaster(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19
seanwilliam:
Who is more powerful , ?Like for USA share for Russia
you are still on this ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by ObiPandora: 9:38pm On Apr 19
So they had all this yet their ass was flogged mercilessly by the Taliban abi una don forget how america japa from Afghanistan

huptin:
We told them...they will never listen. Just a flash from Israel today, Iran quickly promised never to retaliate.

When you think you are catching up with them ..they will always be a million miles ahead of you.

Israel sent a message, Iran understood, we don't need to deploy missiles from far, we will hurt you badly from within.

Now America has now told them...you have just wasted billions of dollars that could have helped you save millions of your poverty infested people on nuclear bombs that will be rendered useless immediately you are able to use them.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.