Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

We Are In The End Of The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are In The End Of The World. (1664 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In The End Of The World. by opeoluwama(f): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
Have you been hearing the word of God for long and you have been taking it for granted, it is high time you accepted the word, make it your friend and then practice it that it shall do you good. we are in the end of the world think on this wise that as a stranger in this earth what shall be your gain if you keep progressing in your sins. the Bible already says that the reward of sin is death, and such person will never see the kingdom of God.REPEEEEEEEEEEEENT AND CHANNNNNNNGE YOUR WAYS FOR YOU WILL LEAVE THIS WORLD YOU DRAG INTO YOUR HEART AT AN UNEXPECTED TIME.
N.B You cannot try to make yourself an enemy of God on earth and try to make Him your friend in Heaven. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by zmurda(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
Guy, you have been reading and watching too much crap.

Even the new age pastors don't think the world would end again. Its the suffer suffer people that think about the world ending.

The world ends when we die.

Please do not delude your self about the idea of heaven, al-janna or wherever people think they'll go. Make the earth a good place for yourself and others

GBAM!!

Peace
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by banom(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
opeoluwama:

Have you been hearing the word of God for long and you have been taking it for granted, it is high time you accepted the word, make it your friend and then practice it that it shall do you good. we are in the end of the world think on this wise that as a stranger in this earth what shall be your gain if you keep progressing in your sins. the Bible already says that the reward of sin is death, and such person will never see the kingdom of God.REPEEEEEEEEEEEENT AND CHANNNNNNNGE YOUR WAYS FOR YOU WILL LEAVE THIS WORLD YOU DRAG INTO YOUR HEART AT AN UNEXPECTED TIME.
N.B You cannot try to make yourself an enemy of God on earth and try to make Him your friend in Heaven. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

My sister thanks a lot for this great input, honestly the word is coming to an end and we christians need to do our best to do the word,
please observe the following commandment by our lord,

MATHEW 5: 28-30.

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell." NIV
                                     ( JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH)  

and also go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-318704.0.html#msg4474284 find out how and what you are supposed to do, remain blessed my sister as you obey the word
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
GBAM. . .! KPASLAS!!  shocked  grin-welldone z-murda for the truthful and nice words,i was about to say the same.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by grace5: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
Yes it will soon end,we are going through Babylonian world judgement (money,greed,stocks ,share,cheat,gain at all cost)

BUT this coming shortly :

1. Believers will walk in wholeness and holiness

2. The reaper will overtake the sower, salivations will come quickly

3. Food will be multiplied

4. Water will come from strange sources

5. Money will be supplied supernaturally

6. God’s servants will be transported to and from areas of ministry

7. Holy Spirit’s protection of the Believers from our enemies

8. Believers will be led to safety by angels

9. The eyes of our enemies will be blinded while the blind are being healed

10. Time will stand still for the purposes of the Holy Spirit

11. The giftings will be in full operation

12. Visions, Dreams, Prophetic words will abound

13. Believers will be healing the sick and raising the dead

14. We will see demonic activity and pray and cast them out!

15. Encounters with Angels will become almost common place

16. The Glory that was on Moses will at times be on His ministering servants

17. This same Glory will be present on the Saints as they are being martyred

18. The True Body of Messiah will move in perfect orchestration of the Holy Spirit

19. We will walk on water and through solid objects when necessary

20. New Believers will mature quickly and begin to minister to others

21. Jew and Gentile will become the One New Man

GOD BLESS
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by jaybee3(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2009
una don start again grin grin
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by WildOne(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
Awww, puleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

We have been hearing the same horse shit since the 11th century. Your world ends when you die.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
Nobody should mind those story teller. brash!  angry
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by bawomolo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
sit your ass down jare.

end of which world?
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by macIB(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2009
what world is ending? when?

The bible has said this since like 2000 years ago and nothing don happen!

If it does happen, which it will-sometime i do not know, only God knws!
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by kolaoloye(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2009
Truly, the world would come to an end. Bear this in mind:your own world ends when you die.
It is better to prepare for eternity since death is inevitable.

@z-murda
Please get down from the fence, Heaven is real.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by zmurda(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2009
kola oloye:

@z-murda
Please get down from the fence, Heaven is real.

So is Utopia and King Solomon's mines.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2009
WildOne:

Your world ends when you die.
seconded
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by JaguaNana: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2009
@ Poster

The world has been 'ending' since the Biblical times; even our Great-great-great-grandchildren will still say that they are in the Last Days. Has it not occurred to you that it is really 'World without end'?

Stop getting yourself worked up and scared about the myth of the Last Days and live a productive life with love for humanity. As other posters have commented, your world ends when you die.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2009
[size=15pt]Dont mind them fucking christ followers  my dear,"Fundamentalism means never having to say[/size]
'I'm wrong.'"  cheesy  cheesy alway's in continues arguement
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Horus(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2009
It is not the end of the world, it is the end of the caucasian domination, the end of their world, because their economic system is coming to an end. Watch the news and see that this is hapening Right Now.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by opeoluwama(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
hi grace5, thanks for knowing the truth and not keeping mute.

hi wildone, If ur world ends today where do u think u are going to? and what will u face if u don't have christ in ur life and if u are not living to His examplary life.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by richjohn1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
@Horus
I have a confession to make you are my hero on nairaland! grin
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by WildOne(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
opeoluwama:

hi grace5, thanks for knowing the truth and not keeping mute.

hi wildone, If your world ends today where do u think u are going to? and what will u face if u don't have christ in your life and if u are not living to His examplary life.

If my world ends today, I'm going back to where I came from; to where every dead person goes to; to blissful oblivion, nothingness.
Prove that people actually end up in heaven or hell and maybe I will take u serious.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by manmustwac(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
@post
can u be specific and give me the exact time date month and year that the world is going to end? Coz i've been hearing the end time story for over 20 yrs now.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2009
We Are In The End Of The World.

Sometimes i feel i should ignore such kind of topic not because i didn't know how to respond and answer therein but simply because i feel under esteemated for getting involved in such a brainless Idea of a human being. The World we end ?,not really in my Book. only found in the Christian Bible how the World Created by God hands and he finally decieded to put a total end to the exsistence of his own creator for no reason.? If someone may agree God Created the World,Good but why and for what specific reason or right those he have to put an end to it. . .means he never be a God of Solution but he's a God of Destruction. Come to think about it for many years now news upon news and Rumours upon Rumours have been ringing like a bell saying the world is at his end, but no sign or signal to proofs all the blah blah blah and blah.

Get this Clear and simple the world is not going to end, the World is from GENERATION 2 GENERATION and we are here to only make it a better place but the only reason we see problem in the world today is because of Religion. Yes,you may screw my words but the main key of Problem .,i mean EVIL in the world today is because of Religion. Peherps you may call me names because i remain and stand in justice ,Theist (GOD) people have been creating chances for EVIL and busy Causing seperation in human race in the name of God and so Called Religonist. In as much a person have free will to be stubborn on his or her believe their shall be hatred between one another.

I dont feel happy for what religionist is causing in this world and mark my words .I shall definately put an End to Religion Slavery and the Hiding God in my Generation.

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by sley4life(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2009
Maybe
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by kolaoloye(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[font=OldMan Book Style]We Are In The End Of The World.

Sometimes i feel i should ignore such kind of topic not because i didn't know how to respond and answer therein but simply because i feel under esteemated for getting involved in such a brainless Idea of a human being. The World we end ?,not really in my Book. only found in the Christian Bible how the World Created by God hands and he finally decieded to put a total end to the exsistence of his own creator for no reason.? If someone may agree God Created the World,Good but why and for what specific reason or right those he have to put an end to it. . .means he never be a God of Solution but he's a God of Destruction. Come to think about it for many years now news upon news and Rumours upon Rumours have been ringing like a bell saying the world is at his end, but no sign or signal to proofs all the blah blah blah and blah.

Get this Clear and simple the world is not going to end, the World is from GENERATION 2 GENERATION and we are here to only make it a better place but the only reason we see problem in the world today is because of Religion.  Yes,you may screw my words but the main key of Problem .,i mean EVIL in the world today is because of Religion. Peherps you may call me names because i remain and stand in justice ,Theist (GOD) people have been creating chances for EVIL and busy Causing seperation in human race in the name of God and so Called Religonist. In as much a person have free will to be stubborn on his or her believe their shall be hatred between one another.

[size=12pt]  I dont feel happy for what religionist is causing in this world and mark my words .I shall definately put an End to Religion Slavery and the Hiding God in my Generation.

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose

How do you intend to achieve this?
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by kolaxy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
". . . there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:3-4.)
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
[size=13pt]World without End. . . rAmen kiss[/size]
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by kolaxy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
Luke 17:26-30

26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.

27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

28 It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building.

29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulphur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

30 It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by kolaxy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2009
"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Mathew 3:2
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by kolaxy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
Only the BLOOD of JESUS can save you
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Dear Kolaxy if you are out there; Be warned, SHAVE YOUR BUSH IMMEDIATELY. With all the brush and bush fires and hot embers falling your bush can go at anytime in an instant poof of fire.God is going to torment you if you didn't save him properly. The judgement of the Lord might be impending on your bush, for being naughty. The OGAGA is trying to save your ass/arse. Shave your bush and have it repent in sackcloth and (cool) ashes. Your friend, OGAGA ONOWIGHOSE. World's best Christian.
[/size]
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by vanni(f): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2009
i am sold out to christ, completely
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 14, 2009
z-murda:

Guy, you have been reading and watching too much crap.

Even the new age pastors don't think the world would end again. Its the suffer suffer people that think about the world ending.

The world ends when we die.

Please do not delude your self about the idea of heaven, al-janna or wherever people think they'll go. Make the earth a good place for yourself and others

GBAM!!

Peace

Sure those "new age" pastors dont want the world to end now because they are not "pastors" in the true sense of the word. They long threw away their bibles in favor of psychological babble to pad their pockets with your offerings.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2009
Everything that has a begining MUS have an End

it is not Islam or Christianity or Free-thinking or Christian Science or any other bleeped up religion that nairalanders are always quick to mouth off.

it is a simple fact or reality. this world will end one day, maybe not today or the next century, but surely a biological organism such as earth will one day grow old and die or face some other catastrophe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: Is This An Actual Language From God? / More Than A Weekly Routine- Pastor Chris / Book Review: “Satan’s Trinity – Hitler, Stalin And Muhammad”(Excerpts added )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.