Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Banky W, M.I Abaga And Dagrin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Banky W, M.I Abaga And Dagrin (4350 Views)

Flavour, 2Baba, Wizkid, Banky W, Tekno & Okocha At One Africa Music Fest In UK / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Banky W, M.I Abaga And Dagrin by TunezMediaBlog: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2016
This photo shows one late icon and three new legends in the Nigeria music industry...
Photo taken at a fashion Runway event features, M.I Abaga and Dagrin sharing the mic while Banky W smiles at the background with Wizkid wondering when he was gonna blow...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/epic-throwback-photo-of-wizkid-banky-w.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Banky W, M.I Abaga And Dagrin by johnwizey: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Barack O' grin
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Banky W, M.I Abaga And Dagrin by cruzita(f): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2016
dagrin

why u go bro?

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Visits Fuji Singer, Malaika At His Residence (photo) / Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend / Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.