Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend (4354 Views)

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Edithfavourite: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Here is the moment wife of billionaire senator was seen dancing to Naira Marley's Soapy song with her best friend.

The video which has gone viral had a lot of people praising her for knowing how to dance while some fans were condemning the act due her marital status.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/fans-react-as-regina-daniels-does-the-soapy-dance-with-her-best-friend/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Edithfavourite: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019

Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
angry
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by delugajackson: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by itspzpics(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Malvila: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by LearnITsmash(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
If I call this one senseless now they will say I call better human name now undecided
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by happybee: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Look at the dry fish standing beside her...
undecided
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by ifeanyiatuadu: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
why is she dancing with the bat in her hand... to show us she is playing basketball... idiot
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by JubrinElSudan: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Before this thread reaches 2nd page, I will see this kinda comment " her husband no get strength to do the do again so she don dey soapy "
grin wink
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by MasonKendall(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Before this thread reaches 2nd page, I will see this kinda comment " her husband no get strength to do the do again so she don dey soapy "
Haven't you seen it? Cos am looking at it
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by JubrinElSudan: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
MasonKendall:
Haven't you seen it? Cos am looking at it
grin grin grin

Game shakers
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Roon9(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
If that is her best friend then Mr Ned must be hearing a lot of primary 3 gists at home
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by PapaNnamdi: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2019
happybee:
Look at the dry fish standing beside her...
undecided
make that dried fish catch u with cow girl style,

u wee know dat jeezors is lawd
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by atilla(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2019
ifeanyiatuadu:
why is she dancing with the bat in her hand... to show us she is playing basketball... idiot

Basketball sey?? smiley

@topic. Happy for them. They look like boyfriend and girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Pepperoniq(m): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2019
I don't blame her.
Mtchew.
Next topic abeg
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by crackhouse(m): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Someone is already enjoying here because someone have paid the price
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Horlubunmmy: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2019
eleribu
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by starbuck(f): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Hope NL is ready to give us the end of Regina and Ned life history, make them no quit along the line...

Ndị ara
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by ayukdaboss(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2019
This is a really senseless thread. I had to come in to make sure I pen down this comment
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by crazyABO(m): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Them this one don dey soapy before soapy come out self grin
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Newbreed2018: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2019
ifeanyiatuadu:
why is she dancing with the bat in her hand... to show us she is playing basketball ... idiot
Tennis ball. Don't mention.
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Here is the moment wife of billionaire senator was seen dancing to Naira Marley's Soapy song with her best friend.

The video which has gone viral had a lot of people praising her for knowing how to dance while some fans were condemning the act due her marital status.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/fans-react-as-regina-daniels-does-the-soapy-dance-with-her-best-friend/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

According to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy chapter 1 vs 20, I have delivered the boy who calls him self naira Marley, Regina nwoko and Ned Nwoko unto Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
They are all bewitched,vagobond anti Christ rebels.I know satanic believers would see this comment and still quote the Bible to counter this comment.I would not be surprised because even Satan quoted the Holy scriptures when he tempted Jesus.
Before you start quoting me to argue for them ask your self how the person who thrilled you with one corner dance ended up.
I saw a boy before I came across the one corner video in a salon dancing the one corner dance with an electric pole and i was asking myself if he should be still allowed to walk freely without undergoing psychiatric treatment or be kept in a prison or rehabilitation facility till he becomes normal.
or if a lunatic celebrity does any thing whether good or bad that thing must trend?
Re: Fans React As Regina Daniels Does The Soapy Dance With Her Best Friend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
No more dignity.
Swines masturbating in public!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ex-big Brother Star, Nina, Shows Off Her Assets In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Fireboy DML Keep Fans Talking As He Appear Without Hair In A New Photo (photo). / Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.