Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. (15898 Views)

Long Lasting Perfumes Available For Sale / Names Of Perfumes And Body Sprays That Can Last Longer / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by buzoo: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Gudday NLanders. The need to smell good all day long cannot be over emphasised and as such I hav tried quite a few number of perfumes and Body sprays but most of them don't usually last beyond 2hrs 4rm d time I wore/sprayed them.
I wud therefore like u guys to pls help recommend good, affordable and Long Lasting Male/Unisex Perfumes dat can last thru out a given day. U can also do well 2 give d Perfume/Body Spray Full name, the Fragrance of d perfume/body spray if it has various fragrance and d Price/Price range. Pls keep the recommendations coming, it will be deeply appreciated. Thank U.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2016
I use smart fantasy perfume. It still smells after washing the cloth I sprayed it on.
Its just 1.2k
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by buzoo: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pandorabox:
I use smart fantasy perfume. It still smells after washing the cloth I sprayed it on.
Its just 1.2k

Is dis Smart Fantasy Perfume different from the Smart Perfume or r they the same.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
buzoo:

Is dis Smart Fantasy Perfume different from the Smart Perfume or r they the same.
The company has what is called "smart collection";it includes different types of smart perfumes, the one am using is smart fantasy. There are others in the smart collection.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by buzoo: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pandorabox:
The company has what is called "smart collection";it includes different types of smart perfumes, the one am using is smart fantasy. There are others in the smart collection.

Thanks a Lot, I will check it out ASAP. The picture of the perfume pack or d bottle wud be most appreciated as there is a lot of other smart collection perfume. Thank u
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
buzoo:

Thanks a Lot, I will check it out ASAP. The picture of the perfume pack or d bottle wud be most appreciated as there is a lot of other smart collection perfume. Thank u

Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by buzoo: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
@ Pandorabox: Thanks a lot Bro, ur d best.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Scentsational: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
buzoo:

checkout www.scentsational.com.ng for a wide range of designer fragrances and perfumes. (Apply the code "scentgives" for a discount)
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Scentsational: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Checkout www.scentsational.com.ng for a wide range of designer fragrances and perfumes. (Apply the code "scentgives" for a discount)
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by buzoo: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
@Pandorabox: I tried checking out the Smart fantasy perfume but the one I saw is a bit taller than the 1 in the Picture. Also, I noticed that d pack was a bit taller and slimmer than the normal Male smart perfume I knw abt. Wen I asked the seller, he said it is d female Smart perfume and then in another shop, they said its Unisex. Pls, wud like to find out if its actually the one u recommended here. Pls reply wen u get dis.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by buzoo: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
buzoo:

@Pandorabox: I tried checking out the Smart fantasy perfume but the one I saw is a bit taller than the 1 in the Picture. Also, I noticed that d pack was a bit taller and slimmer than the normal Male smart perfume I knw abt. Wen I asked the seller, he said it is d female Smart perfume and then in another shop, they said its Unisex. Pls, wud like to find out if its actually the one u recommended here. Pls reply wen u get dis.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by iamkingzlee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sanders-12k, Creed silver mountain water(35k). I guarantee you'll smell fresh all the days of your life grin and ermm.. check on Smarts Vip 212 sexy men, you're gonna love it.

1 Like

Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
buzoo:

Its the same thing but different containers.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pandorabox:
Its the same thing but different containers.
the girl with the box.
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by buzoo: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Sanders-12k, Creed silver mountain water(35k). I guarantee you'll smell fresh all the days of your life grin and ermm.. check on Smarts Vip 212 sexy men, you're gonna love it.

Thanks for your recommendation. Pls, is the Smarts Vip 212 sexy men among the Smart collection. Pls how much is it?
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
buzoo:

Thanks for your recommendation. Pls, is the Smarts Vip 212 sexy men among the Smart collection. Pls how much is it?
Yes boss, it's a Smart collection. It sells for a thousand five. Some marts sell for 1300/1400.

1 Like

Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
the girl with the box.
cool
Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by jiggaz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
iamkingzlee:
Good afternoon bro, i just stumbled on this post. Plz which of the Smart Collection 212 perfumes do u mean? Is it the Smart 212 Sexy Men or Smart 212 VIP Men? I want to buy... See the two of dem below�

Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by iamkingzlee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
jiggaz:
Good afternoon bro, i just stumbled on this post. Plz which of the Smart Collection 212 perfumes do u mean? Is it the Smart 212 Sexy Men or Smart 212 VIP Men? I want to buy... See the two of dem below�
212 sexy men, bro. It has a better silage and lasts longer than VIP

1 Like

Re: Recommendation Of Affordable Long Lasting Perfumes/body Sprays And Their Prices. by jiggaz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
iamkingzlee:
212 sexy men, bro. It has a better silage and lasts longer than VIP
alright bro.. Thank you..

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2018 / Why Are GHD Straighteners So Expensive?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.